Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay sane or plan for the apocalypse?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,795 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

St Paddy should come back get this virus out of Ireland

He done a great job with the snakes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

6541 wrote: »
    I am currently in Spain, everything is closed. Cops and army on the streets. Prepare now. Get ready.

Italian friend of mine says it's like Orwell's 1984 where he is in Italy with council police cars with loud speakers telling everybody to stay at home.

He's also pissed off because no-one gave him the correct protective gear for his work so I'm hoping he'll be ok and the virus doesn't spread to his village-he's a GP. :(

People are still working there though even though they're in quarantine, which is just nonsense. Or as he correctly pointed out:just capitalism... (he's antifa anarchist).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Guns don't protect you.

Guns dont kill people,
    Rappers do!
    I saw it on a documentary on BBC2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Funny as I used to post a bit in current affairs covid19 thread until it became a mess and there used to be lots of posters making comments similar to yourself. They looked silly 5 weeks ago and they look silly now. Nobody will be laughing about this is a couple of months, not even close.

Till you got banned you mean ;):D

• Advertisement
Advertisement