Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarket Stock - avoid the virus hysteria

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Oooops, sorry folks just realised this was a thread exclusively for Dublin 15, my apologies.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Caranica wrote: »
    7-9am are elder hours in Tesco.

The point around unpredictability, even in those hours, still stands....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

ongarite wrote: »
    Same as yesterday.
    I waited 50 minutes to get into Dunnes, knew it was bad when I pulled into green car park & it was nearly full.
    Queue started at Glessons, up to M&S & then back again by Easons.

Wow, I thought the queue back to build a bear was long, that's just crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

Dublin 15?

Never even heard of it, is it a nice place to live and rear a family?

Inside the K

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

Has anyone seen any Easter eggs around Castleknock/Blanch area today (Easter Sunday)? We forgot to pick some up, our little fella is too young to know but we wouldn’t mind getting one anyways.

Usually supermarkets are either feast or famine on Easter Sunday for eggs, either overloaded or nothing left since Friday. It’s just not the time or the climate to be traipsing around multiple shops to find out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

Has anyone seen any Easter eggs around Castleknock/Blanch area today (Easter Sunday)? We forgot to pick some up, our little fella is too young to know but we wouldn’t mind getting one anyways.

Usually supermarkets are either feast or famine on Easter Sunday for eggs, either overloaded or nothing left since Friday. It’s just not the time or the climate to be traipsing around multiple shops to find out.

Eurospar in Hartstown still had a good load of Maltesers ones yesterday and a bunch of Mars and Snickers ones hiding down one of the aisles.

People were exiting with trays of the Maltesers ones so whether they lasted until today is another question.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Has anyone seen any Easter eggs around Castleknock/Blanch area today (Easter Sunday)?
    Have you phoned any of the shops?
    A week or two back I was able to get stock info when I rang Tesco Blanch. The eggs were just inside the front door so they'd be easily visible from the customer service desk.

Advertisement