Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

All the dole lifers here who idolize RTE never leave their house will think it's marvellous to be microchipped like cattle.
    Who are you referring to?
    And why do you think anyone is going to be mircochipped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Very true.

Why do you think they are demonising all cash because of coronavirus?.

Elites mouthpiece the WHO has had numerous articles condemning cash.

You are at nothing trying to discuss this on here however.

All the dole lifers here who idolize RTE never leave their house will think it's marvellous to be microchipped like cattle.

If you see the dole/boardsie lifers are cheering for a cashless society. Shows how profoundly dumb many are.

HOORAY FOR TOTAL CONTROL. What's are they going to do when their card/chip whatever is not working or 'malfunctions' they don't even have the brains to see money is relevant as a means of exchange as digits on a screen is incredibly open to corruption and unreliable.

Will probably que up to get it done and be arguing over who has the latest and greatest one. ;). [/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Very true.

Why do you think they are demonising all cash because of coronavirus?.

Because the virus can be spread on physical cash, some stores have stopped accepting it where I am

Hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

there is a zombie worshipper forum?
    Yep

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=333

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Because the virus can be spread on physical cash, some stores have stopped accepting it where I am

Hmm

Cashless society is total control.

Conditioning the braindead masses to accept digits on a screen that can be turned off at any point. You couldn't make it up.

If you think living in a society like the movie In Time is good then there's no helping you.

That's where all this nonsense is going. Mindless drone working for credits.

But go on live in lala land.

Assume all you want the billionaire and paedophile elites of the World deeply care about you.

Knock yourself out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,622 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Conditioning the braindead masses to accept digits on a screen that can be turned off at any point. You couldn't make it up.

If you think living in a society like the movie In Time is good then there's no helping you.

Assume all you want the billionaire and paedophile elites of the World deeply care about you.

Knock yourself out.

So much anger, fear and hate. You're not arguing on twitter here, calm down.

Anyway, wheres the legislation showing they can arrest people on the street as you said earlier?

Knock yourself out.

Most people seem to like cashless, it's just more convenient. I'm sure you, relatives, friends, colleagues all use it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The Nal wrote: »

Anyway, wheres the legislation showing they can arrest people on the street as you said earlier?

Yeah that poster keeps claiming deflection while constantly deflecting away from questions:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,315 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

qhl56ugqnpn41.jpg

• Advertisement

you dont need a CT for insider trading. the real surprise would be if nobody did it. And it is illegal so hopefully he will be prosecuted for it.

I have posted several times to the legislation. Covid 19 emergency legislation.

I'm not angry fearful or hate filled it's exactly what you are have you ever heard of psychological projection?. You at it all day young man.

I'm Frustrated perhaps. Again something else I have to explain to you sigh

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Look you can all sit around and post on a forum you have no interest in I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

This is a genuine question though still to get no answer to. So I ask again.

If you don't believe anything on this and the billionaire class care about you so much why oh why waste your whole lifes here?. 8 hours a day everyday on a thread you believe nothing in?. Seems like a wasted life!.
    Like I have no interest in cricket right, so I wouldn't spend 8 hours a day everyday on a cricket forum. Makes no sense.
    Yet you lot all day everyday least 8 hours a day on something you have no interest in?.
    Don't say it's to debate nonsense as you all pooh pooh any vid or anything without even watching it so that's nonsense.

And you question others mental health?. :rolleyes:

It's the definition of insanity to me to spend all day every day of your life on a forum thread you not only don't believe but actively discourage and condemn.

I leave you to it.

I'm not angry fearful or hate filled it's exactly what you are have you ever heard of psychological projection?. You at it all day young man.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Look you can all sit around and post on a forum you have no interest in I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

If you don't believe anything on this and the billionaire class care about you so much why oh why waste your whole lifes here?. 8 hours a day everyday on a thread you believe nothing in?. Seems like a wasted life!.
    Like I have no interest in cricket right, so I wouldn't spend 8 hours a day everyday on a cricket forum. Makes no sense.
    Yet you lot all day everyday least 8 hours a day on something you have no interest in?.
    Don't say it's to debate nonsense as you all pooh pooh any vid or anything without even watching it so that's nonsense.

It's the definition of insanity to me to spend all day every day of your life on a forum thread you not only don't believe but actively discourage and condemn.

I leave you to it.

you post vids from known loonies. why would anybody want to watch them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I leave you to it.

Me personally, I read/post here during my working day because it interests me, I post on other threads too not just in here. If I see someone post something false should I not counteract that with my own thoughts/evidence?

What you are suggesting is an echo chamber, a place where people can post wild conspiracy theories and even make dangerous claims without anyone counteracting those claims.

No you didn't. You said legislation was passed in Ireland to arrest people on the street. This simply isn't true.

I love a good conspiracy, I believe things when theres evidence for it. As above, not only did you not provide any evidence, the link you posted doesn't say what you claimed it said. Fake news!

"Debating" isn't posting videos with no context and expecting people to watch them. Again, you're not on twitter. Even a couple of bullet points and references would do.

Anyone can just post a video from some randomer on the internet. As below.

you dont need a CT for insider trading. the real surprise would be if nobody did it. And it is illegal so hopefully he will be prosecuted for it.

He received intelligence briefings this would happen and told his rich friends. He got himself out of the stock market before it crashed. There millions and millions of people with pension investments. Many on the lower scale lost out.

He received intelligence briefings this would happen and told his rich friends. He got himself out of the stock market before it crashed. There millions and millions of people with pension investments. Many on the lower scale lost out.

Yup and these people might lose their jobs, it's not just Dem's who are angry, it's bipartisan

I kow what insider trading is. and i'm not surprised that it has taken place. The only surprise is that he is the only one caught. No CT required.

I kow what insider trading is. and i'm not surprised that it has taken place. The only surprise is that he is the only one caught. No CT required.

He was caught on tape, secretly recorded, I believe? He was going around telling everyone else, everything fine. Just one example don't believe what the elites tell you, they act differently when think it's safe to speak.

He was caught on tape, secretly recorded, I believe? He was going around telling everyone else, everything fine. Just one example don't believe what the elites tell you, they act differently when think it's safe to speak.

again, i am not surprised. You are posting like you are telling me something i dont already know.

• Advertisement

Bit of a nothing story. He sold off a load of stock, there were only a dozen or so cases in the US at the time, 2 weeks later he made a speech saying the virus situation was dire. It had escalated. Millions of people sold stock in February as the virus started moving.

Glastonbury released the lineup for this years festival and then cancelled a week later. Things are changing quickly. But millionaires moving stock in times of uncertainty isn't a story.

It's a couple of politicians who may have engaged in inside trading.

It doesn't mean that we should automatically distrust all of "their kind" worldwide. They are just people, people do **** like that.

Bit of a nothing story. He sold off a load of stock, there were only a dozen or so cases in the US at the time, 2 weeks later he made a speech saying the virus situation was dire. It had escalated. Millions of people sold stock in February as the virus started moving.

Everything nothing story for you.

Paper today reported this
    James Inhofe sold up to $400k in stocks including real estate all on January 27 before any crash . Mr Inhofe long-time supporter of the CIA.. He was criticizing investigations of the CIA during the war on terror. They're a lot more to this story. It will go away like other major stories that will implicate the elite in the US,

Paper today reported this
    James Inhofe sold up to $400k in stocks including real estate all on January 27 before any crash . Mr Inhofe long-time supporter of the CIA.. He was criticizing investigations of the CIA during the war on terror. They're a lot more to this story. It will go away like other major stories that will implicate the elite in the US,

Heres a piece he wrote for Fox on Feb 7th, before he sold the shares.

"the ability of the virus to rapidly spread in China, where it has infected more than 24,300 people and left 491 dead, is alarming"

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/coronavirus-prevention-steps-the-u-s-government-is-taking-to-protect-you-sen-alexander-and-sen-burr

Why would someone who is looking to profit from this write something like that? On the other hand, hes hardly going to come out and advise the nation to start panic selling shares is he? Especially when the president was saying everything was fine at the time.

It's not a nothing story, but you are suggesting it's systematic to a group of people you've labelled "elites", which is part of a world view you commonly share here

I know friends who've engaged in insider trading. People do **** like that, these individuals appear to have been caught selling shares in potentially questionable circumstances

Heres a piece he wrote for Fox on Feb 7th, before he sold the shares.

"the ability of the virus to rapidly spread in China, where it has infected more than 24,300 people and left 491 dead, is alarming"

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/coronavirus-prevention-steps-the-u-s-government-is-taking-to-protect-you-sen-alexander-and-sen-burr

Why would someone who is looking to profit from this write something like that? On the other hand, hes hardly going to come out and advise the nation to start panic selling shares is he? Especially when the president was saying everything was fine at the time.

Where did he mention the stock market was in trouble? He talking about China effort to stop the virus?

Of course you think it ok to tell everyone going to be fine in public, but react differently privately?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's not a nothing story, but you are suggesting it's systematic to a group of people you've labelled "elites", which is part of a world view you commonly share here

I know friends who've engaged in insider trading. People do **** like that, these individuals appear to have been caught selling shares in potentially questionable circumstances

Democrat and Republicans are instructed what to do by their contributors. They have no backbone to confess the facts. Another Fact they were selling their stocks in Jan is evidence of this.  They simply cared about thier own holding stock. They cared little for the American people with pensions who lost out when the stock Market crashed in March. Stop making excuses for their lies. 

Democrat and Republicans are instructed what to do by their contributors. They have no backbone to confess the facts. Another Fact they were selling their stocks in Jan is evidence of this.  They simply cared about thier own holding stock. They cared little for the American people with pensions who lost out when the stock Market crashed in March. Stop making excuses for their lies. 

I don't think anyone is making excuses. Just acknowledging reality. I know people who dumped stocks in Jan and Feb for the same reason. Uncertainty. Same reason people have been coming out of the market and investing in government bonds since January.

This weird perception you have of the "elite" is silly. Joe Spudmuncher knew there was uncertainty in the market in mid February when Chinese manufacturing was shutting down and thousands of people were dying.

The bigger question is should US senators and congressmen be allowed to have millions invested in industries in which they are policy makers - and the answer of course is no but thats never going to change.

Democrat and Republicans are instructed what to do by their contributors. They have no backbone to confess the facts.

Yeah, some do, not all. Many expressed concern over Corona from the start. They aren't some homogenous group of robotic people you can "classify" to fit your views.

Some of them are shiatty, some of them are fairly principled (Sanders). It's a whole spectrum of people.

• Advertisement

I don't think anyone is making excuses. Just acknowledging reality. I know people who dumped stocks in Jan and Feb for the same reason. Uncertainty. Same reason people have been coming out of the market and investing in government bonds since January.

This weird perception you have of the "elite" is silly. Joe Spudmuncher knew there was uncertainty in the market in mid February when Chinese manufacturing was shutting down and thousands of people were dying.

The bigger question is should US senators and congressmen be allowed to have millions invested in industries in which they are policy makers - and the answer of course is no but thats never going to change.

Sounds like an excuse to me. Insider dealing is unlawful. Some of them, named here, receive intelligence briefings in Jan and Feb and where going on twitter later telling their supporters the market fine and all will be ok and its business as usual. While privately they were disposing of their stocks at full value so they would not suffer an undervalue when the market crashed.

They're public servants given a directive to represent the people who voted for them. Not an office, to get rich from? Least you understand that's a problem. Of course it will not change when they only care about financial rewards.

If they knew this was going to happen, leak the info to the press? What they did is pretend nothing was going on behind the scenes and now the facing the heat. Like i said this news will disappear. Elites are protected. They likely resign some of them, and that be it. There be no deeper investigation at all. 

Advertisement