Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have eircode still cant get broadband

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ronald Binge Redux

Eircode issued 29th May, still not coming up as a 'valid Eircode' on broadband checkers. Comreg say not their problem.

So why are those responsible for migrating eircodes to the legendary APQ file apparently sitting around with their collective thumbs up their arses?

Also, given my experience in work with long drawn out installation issues, is this being done deliberately to choke demand that they cannot cope with? Shades of the interminable waiting list for telephone installation in the 1970s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

@Ronald Binge Redux Shades of the interminable waiting list for telephone installation in the 1970s.

If you were well in with the Parish Priest you didn't need to wait too long! Friend of mine, his father did some "gratis" work for the PP and got the phone in within a couple of weeks. 👀

Haha! My Dad was a carpenter so wasn't high enough in the pecking order. He even canvassed for Fianna Fáil in local elections in the early 1970s but that didn't shift it either.

Advertisement