Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage Against the Machine - Sep 4th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Korvanica wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if they did day tickets for the Friday. Its absolute chaos that day with most people arriving. Then its all the knack bags who will buy a day pass and sneak into the campsites.

Not going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Not going to happen

100%

I even hate that they have the Sunday tickets. Place is full of enough picknick dickheads already. :cool:

Slane would have been great for RATM, however I'm unsure if they'd fill it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Korvanica wrote: »
    100%

I even hate that they have the Sunday tickets. Place is full of enough picknick dickheads already. :cool:

Slane would have been great for RATM, however I'm unsure if they'd fill it.

A double header with Pearl jam would fill it.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭fillup

Anybody here have any experience of Lollapollosa Berlin?

Rage playing it on 1st Sept.

Could be a good option.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I'm in the ticketmaster queue to get tickets to Rage and Run The Jewels here in Winnipeg. OMFG! 2 bucket-list items ticked off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Electric Picnic? More like Dickhead Picnic. No thanks ratm.

ah the Dicknic

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Anyone get lucky today? Was hoping for Prague but ended up with Vienna. Can’t wait to see them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Anyone get lucky today? Was hoping for Prague but ended up with Vienna. Can’t wait to see them again!

Got screwed with Prague through ticketmaster. Had them in the basket but couldn't click through to complete the order. A friend got some through more dubious sites for a bit more so guess I'm still going. Whether we get in or not is another question :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

I'm in for Vienna. Apparently its sold out and some had a nightmare but I had no issues getting tickets, was going for standing but splashed out and got "front stage" which I presume is the pit.

Still tickets for Paris there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

I'm in for Vienna. Apparently its sold out and some had a nightmare but I had no issues getting tickets, was going for standing but splashed out and got "front stage" which I presume is the pit.

Still tickets for Paris there too.

I couldn’t get the site to translate to English which was a bit of fun... tried for the front of stage but just got normal standing in the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Kind of tried to get some for Vancouver but gave in pretty quickly. Not too bothered, would actually be more interested in Run The Jewels.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

I can't square off RATM (and their lyrical content) playing at EP, what with the large cost of tickets for said festival. Damned if they do....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Granadino wrote: »
    I can't square off RATM (and their lyrical content) playing at EP, what with the large cost of tickets for said festival. Damned if they do....

Well they are also playing Coachella which is owned by a right-wing, homophobic, climate-change denier. I read something where Tom Morello said something a long the lines of they don't like playing these kinds of festivals but feel like they have to in order to reach new audiences and convert people to the cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Well they are also playing Coachella which is owned by a right-wing, homophobic, climate-change denier. I read something where Tom Morello said something a long the lines of they don't like playing these kinds of festivals but feel like they have to in order to reach new audiences and convert people to the cause.

At Coachella ? Hahahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dealerz2.0

I got two tickets to the Kraków gig- complete spur of the moment/midlife crisis decision!!- saw them in the Tivoli many many moons ago.

Need to convince either my wife or a mate to go now- or will sell one on line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

fillup wrote: »
    Anybody here have any experience of Lollapollosa Berlin?

Rage playing it on 1st Sept.

Could be a good option.

Line up was announced yesterday I noticed. RATM unique to the line up it appears as they'll be playing alongside Miley Cyrus,Deichkind,You Me At Six & Walking on Cars among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Yeah morello is a bit of an idiot I'd say

Yeah as a musical talent I very much appreciate but always struck me as a bit of bluffer when it came to social issues, a tool for self serving promotion but likely none too plussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭fillup

Line up was announced yesterday I noticed. RATM unique to the line up it appears as they'll be playing alongside Miley Cyrus,Deichkind,You Me At Six & Walking on Cars among others.

Unfortunately I had a rush of blood and bought a Sunday tick n booked flights before the lineup came out

Austrian efficiency has these in my letterbox this morning

jvjkvzn.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Austrian efficiency has these in my letterbox this morning

Where's the best place to get tickets for this? Viagogo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭endainoz

Where's the best place to get tickets for this? Viagogo?

If you're rich

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dealerz2.0

Have they confirmed European dates are going ahead in late 2022? I saw they’ve confirmed the American dates

Dealerz2.0 wrote: »
    Have they confirmed European dates are going ahead in late 2022? I saw they’ve confirmed the American dates

Nothing yet.

EU dates announced again now. No Ireland.

That's that then.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Bit surprised no irish date tbh, as they've pretty much done the same locations as the 2020 tour??? Still holding out on a 5% change they are in the next EP announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

I thought they had rescheduled for EP for Sunday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭BruteStock

Anti capitalist band making fans pay festival prices for the chance to see them live🤦‍♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Who cares ,they’re amazing live ,I’d pay festival price to see them!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It would actually work out better price wise for a fan to see them at a festival so they get RATM and numerous other bands 🤔🤔

Advertisement