Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions- what would your family get?!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭feelthepower

I wouldn't tell anyone, not family or siblings or friends. I would give the parents 3 million each along with the siblings. I probably would say I won it on the stock market or bitcoin or something and if they tell anyone they can pay me back. I wouldn't want them to know my true wealth. I'm not close whatsovever with my relatives so wouldn't get a cent. Might see them once every two or three at a family yoke.

I couldn't trust my friends as I know they would blab after a few pints. In the small town i live in word spreads like Australian wildfire and don't want other peoples opinions changing of me or wondering why I didn't give some people money. It can change your life forever.

I would probably buy the two local pubs and run them to keep me busy after travelling the world for a year.

Advertisement