Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW i3

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,149 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yes that means you have park assist too. I'm jealous of the traffic assist. I have all the hardware for it except the steering wheel, which alone makes it a bit too expensive for me to justify.

Traffic assist only works up to a very low speed (think stuck in peak time traffic on the M50), but you can alter that. I know a guy who can do that, ping me if you want his contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Looks Clean. Where was it advertised if you don't mind me asking. I've been watching but don't remember seeing that one (unless it was in the higher price range - I've been focusing on lower priced ones. )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭sh81722

Collected from a small dealer in Cork, I think the ad might still be at DD, and she's in nice condition. Just need to sort out the tyres pronto.

Here are the iDrive screens where the i message for registration should appear I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭tlaavtech

A SIM =registration?) issue then. Back to the garage.

• Advertisement

Cheers. I just tried reseting the telematic unit but it didn't accomplish anything.

Got new tyres fitted, feels good. I haven't sorted out my offline problem yet. Anyway decided to try to Superharge at Enfield.

Tried a few times on couple of different stalls without a luck. I'm guessing my car is running some age old software that doesn't support the Tesla chargers.

Need to book this for some software updates methinks. Which dealer would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,149 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Frank Keane's. See if you need to have that safety recall done too, or was that just on the 60Ah cars. I had a test drive in an i4 M60 while I was there, also got a free rental car as it took 2 days to complete. Have a look at the nice oldies on display there sometimes too

I was at a minor classic car show in Marlay Park last summer and it was Frank himself (just short of 90 at the time, I believe) who drove his own M1 😎

Advertisement