Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Ultimate Ice-Cream/Ice-Pop Tournament

Options

Comments

Frog for me. Either version.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Iceberger for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Icebergers fat frog is a drink

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I nominated both

I’d love to see fat frogs back but ice bergers and brunches are the multi packs I go for

Iceberger

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Iceberger just about claims it. Two votes cast in the exact same minute when it was a stalemate but Iceberger just nipped in ahead. Last match of Round 2 now folks...
    Choc Ice

Choc-Ice.jpg

VS

Big Bite aka Giant Bar fka Golly Bar

1428504601_ice-cream-golly.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Choc ice. its a big bite covered n chocolate. so, you know..

I couldn't in good conscience vote for either of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Vanilla on a Stick! Vanilla on a Stick!

I'm gonna go with the Big Bite partially because its the one I'd be more likely buy, but mostly because it'll probably piss some people off.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ugh can we have Fat Frog back over these bland boring things please?

Choc Ice I suppose

Mini milk, please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Choc ice I think, just. Omackeral I only discovered this now, cos its not in after hours! Damn! I have to go back through and see, but TT aka twister, better be there!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Big bite. Mank chocolate on choc ice

snowgal wrote: »
    Choc ice I think, just. Omackeral I only discovered this now, cos its not in after hours! Damn! I have to go back through and see, but TT aka twister, better be there!

It beat maxi twist 5-0 earlier to secure a place in the quarters.

Two bland ice creams

Ice choc cause my dad used to get them

Choc Ice 4-2 Big Bite/Giant Bar

We’ll call that in favor of Choc Ice. Quarter Finals will be uploaded later on so keep an eye out.

Right guys and gals, 6 votes required here and you must give a reason because we're in the business end of things now. Up first...

da2adcb17d9bdd6ddcb55c455814536f.jpg

VS

Iceberger

icebergers-300x234.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭appledrop

99 because it brings you right back to childhood summers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Iceberger cos I nominated and I expect a shellacking from the likely winner here.

Often turned down a 99 in favour of an Iceberger mind, less messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

99 because its the Jet from Gladiators of this competition... has perfect form and is delicious. ;)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

99 because the icecream is lush and the flake is yum.

Very tough choice, I love a good iceberger but a 99 is what I would go for going into a shop

Can some one explain to me why the flakes on 99 are always nicer than a flakee bar that you would buy?

99 cos I worked in an ice cream van for a while. And the brown thing on those ice bergers looks rank.

appledrop wrote: »
    Can some one explain to me why the flakes on 99 are always nicer than a flakee bar that you would buy?

The sweat off a greasy ice cream van man drips into the box to give it that little extra something that you like.

The sweat off a greasy ice cream van man drips into the box to give it that little extra something that you like.

No its definitely not that. I dont buy them from ice cream vans for that reason! Only from shops/ice cream places.

99 cos I worked in an ice cream van for a while. And the brown thing on those ice bergers looks rank.

You mean the f**king biscuit?

Jesus Strawbs you’re living in the dark ages when it comes to ice creams

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Iceberger. Not because they're particularly great or anything, I'm just not really a fan of soft serve ice cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Iceberger... it’s neater to eat, less mess, just the right amount of delicious dessertness and a spot on combo of biscuit/ ice creamness :)

• Advertisement

99! Because of childhood memories. Makes me think of my mam going into the shop on a hot Summers day to pay for petrol or something and then coming out precariously balancing a bouquet of 99s for us, lifting them up to lick an errant drip! :)

Advertisement