Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 6 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'd keep her as original as possible, I'd keep the A7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Now that its finally clean, my Alfa Giulia Veloce. Shame I can't take it for a more scenic photo.

Alfa-Giulia-Front.jpg

Alfa-Giulia-Rear.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭maddness

That Alfa is beautiful. So great to see a good colour on a car in a sea of white/black/grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

maddness wrote: »
    That Alfa is beautiful. So great to see a good colour on a car in a sea of white/black/grey.

Misano Blue with yellow calipers was pretty much my only requirement when looking for one in the UK. Been mad for one for the last two years or so.

I'd actually booked my VRT appointment last year before actually buying a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

richieffff wrote: »
    Misano Blue with yellow calipers was pretty much my only requirement when looking for one in the UK. Been mad for one for the last two years or so.

I'd actually booked my VRT appointment last year before actually buying a car.

Congrats for owning one ! Hoping to get one at some stage too. Used to have back in days 04 156 ti sw and loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Beautiful.
    If I could afford to buy into the age and segment, I think I'd be right on that Alfa!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

It was some very nice sunset last Friday in Dublin, so I pulled over in one of the industrial estates just to snap a pic :D

OpufWHE.jpg

y2TMrDu.jpeg

aqBruya.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

The sun came out so the GTR made some friends :D
    549163.jpg
    549164.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭traco

Out of winter hibernation and what a cracking weekend for it. Gave it a good wash, paid way too much for a beer mat size piece of paper but what can you do. Early morning coffee spin this morning at it may as well have been PCH in California, it was stunning along the coast and all within my 5k

51093907241_1983c5161c_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

maddness wrote: »

Agreed 100%, that Alfa is stunning looking and so nice to see such a different colour (which really suits it by the way) to what pretty much every other car out there is, too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

I'd keep her as original as possible, I'd keep the A7.

I would too, but I'd move the badge to the correct side! Well wear, Kaiser, that A7 looks like a real beauty!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,748 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I would too, but I'd move the badge to the correct side! Well wear, Kaiser, that A7 looks like a real beauty!

Cheers. She is that! :) Getting a few looks locally too I've noticed :p They're rarer than the A6 anyway, but not many of them around here.

Yep, I'll move the A7 badge to the correct side then.. did these just have TDI badges or had they moved to that silly 50/55 TDI convention by then (I'm thinking 3.0 TDI like my A6 would be best?)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Cian86

Pics-Art-04-05-06-01-50.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Stunning in blue....

Plenty of time to clean it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Wailin

Cracking car madness. A dying breed, and a proper hot hatch. They don't make them like that anymore, you'd be mad to get rid of that I reckon.

Wailin wrote: »
    Cracking car madness. A dying breed, and a proper hot hatch. They don't make them like that anymore, you'd be mad to get rid of that I reckon.

I’ll be holding on to it as long as I can, it’s a fantastic mad little thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Like everyone in this weather, the car got an overdue clean :pac:

X5Pga4Ll.jpg

ZL3Fc5nl.jpg

Vni9j5ul.jpg

fp5ZfJ3l.jpg

D5WT0GNl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Foxhole, stunning but how long do you look for a parking spot, I have nothing as special as that but still hike to tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

51097532924_0299f1513a_c.jpg

51097532944_358e9329fb_c.jpg

Gotta love polished and ceramic coated wheel barrels :D

51097548722_f59e5fdd7f_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Foxhole, stunning but how long do you look for a parking spot, I have nothing as special as that but still hike to tescos

Honestly, it doesn't really bother me. At the end of the day it's a daily driver and it's going to take some abuse, it has two small door dents already from our work neighbours in the gym :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Vrrs4Gx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

A4-2-11042021.jpg

A4-11042021.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Getting rare in that condition.
    I can see them appreciating in 10-15 years to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What is that Audi? What engine too?

What is that Audi? What engine too?

Just a regular A4 1.8T

• Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That’s better than most. Lovely car. Did you have the first generation A4 too or am I thinking of someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Gotta love polished and ceramic coated wheel barrels :D

Dear God.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    That’s better than most. Lovely car. Did you have the first generation A4 too or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah I had a B5 1.8T Quattro before it. Kinda sorry I let that one go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

One out of 3 of the usual photo spots. Hopefully I'll get to the other 2 in due time :)

641oClih.jpg

Advertisement