Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical Officer in Civil Service Interview

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

They will ask you about competencies. That is the big thing in civil service interviews right now. Have at least three prepared. They will also ask you general questions about the role of the council in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭I am me123

Attended interview for 2020 TCO on January 29th last. No result yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

MrsMiller wrote: »
    Hi,
    Did anyone get the results of the TCO interviews yet.
    I got mine yesterday and I did the interview on Jan 20th.

Hi all,

Interviewed for the TCO in the Civil & Public Service 2020 competition on January 29th last.

Yesterday, I got a notification from Public Jobs.ie about the TCO 2019 campaign which I was previously informed I had been placed 230 on the order of merit for my county in this competition. (Informed October 2019).

Yesterday, I received a further notification about the 2019 competition which read:

Dear (My name) ,

Please be advised that the (my county) panel for the Temporary Clerical Officer 2019 (Competition ID: 19207904) competition has now closed. No further appointments will be made from this panel. We would like to thank you for your interest in this competition and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Kind regards

Orla Coughlan
    Competition Manager
    Public Appointments Service"

Am I correct in thinking that this has nothing to do with the 2020 TCO competition that I attended interview for on January 29th, last?

Getting worried that everyone seems to have gotten results of recent interviews 😢 Nothing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hurdig

That was just informing you that 2019 panel is now closed nothing to do with 2020 panel.

I wonder was it just Dublin TCO's that got their interview results?

• Advertisement

Hurdig wrote: »
    That was just informing you that 2019 panel is now closed nothing to do with 2020 panel.

I wonder was it just Dublin TCO's that got their interview results?

Not sure Hurdig, no result of interview for me yet anyway. Are you waiting on interview result?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hurdig

Received my result, I'm in Dublin & got through interview stage. When you look at other thread it seems that those outside of Dublin area have not received their results.

Hurdig wrote: »
    Received my result, I'm in Dublin & got through interview stage. When you look at other thread it seems that those outside of Dublin area have not received their results.

Ok thanks Hurdig, I interviewed for the Longford area & no result yet for me :(

Passed the interview!

When should I expect to recieve the link for the Garda Vetting?

How long after being notified of passing the interview should one expect to recieve the link for the Garda Vetting?

Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Alan306

Hi just wondering can you turn down a department and be placed somewhere else??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

Hi
    They asked me re; GDPR in relation to emails ect.
    Also asked how you would ensure a customer understood the information you were giving them. Otherwise it's just generally common sense.
    Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 22 tirara

May I inquire about a matter regarding my application for the TCO programme for the year 2024? Having completed the initial assessment phase, I am currently awaiting the scheduling of my interview. Regrettably, my mobile phone screen has been damaged, rendering me unable to answer calls. I observed that I had received two calls from an unrecognised number. Could these calls possibly be related to a telephonic interview? Or is it customary for the interview details to be communicated via email or SMS?

All communication regarding details of interview are communicated via Public Jobs Message Board.

Advertisement