Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Matchday Thread

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I thought with 68 I'd make ground in my private leagues but everyone else had in and around the same score too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

71 with the subs leaving absolutely 0 on the bench. Should have used the free transfer to finally get rid of Gazzaniga but he is going to stay one more week. Brought in Martial instead so hoping he makes up for not upgrading my goalkeeper. Up to 346,000's.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,060 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Bad GW, but not wiped out.

49 gets me from 180k to 220k. With Salah captained and no Mane, Tammy, Kane or Utd attack, I can live with it.

Frustrating season so far though.

Need to make ground soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

Fella I played in Cup had Ings second sub, came in due to Lundstram not playing, lost by 5. Gutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,060 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Rikand wrote: »
    I thought with 68 I'd make ground in my private leagues but everyone else had in and around the same score too

Yup. Not the low scoring week that has been perceived.

Tammy, KDB, Mane, Rashford and Martial made huge gains for people. Plenty of teams have four of those with one of them captained. 50 points immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

munster87 wrote: »
    Fella I played in Cup had Ings second sub, came in due to Lundstram not playing, lost by 5. Gutting.

I went out to see me fella a couple of hundred points behind me on goals scored when we finished on identical points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I went out to see me fella a couple of hundred points behind me on goals scored when we finished on identical points.

Disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

6 1 pointers in my team this week, can’t remember having that many in the team before.

Rest of the team got 56

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Won my cup vs 3K OR, 2M OR up next.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Scored 80 and still lost my cup match. He got 82 which was a real kick in the goolies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

SlickRic wrote: »
    Bad GW, but not wiped out.

49 gets me from 180k to 220k. With Salah captained and no Mane, Tammy, Kane or Utd attack, I can live with it.

Frustrating season so far though.

Need to make ground soon.

I'm at 240k, about 80 points from top 10k and I'm not giving up on that goal yet. A good tc and dgwk later on and we'll be right up there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,362 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Rose slightly from 39k to 34k. It's very tight, one bad week and I'd easily drop outside the top 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

72 sees me back inside 380k, capt Kev doing the business after a few disastrous weeks with captain calls

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

50... drop of 100k places to 200k

Not having Mane is killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

69 sees me move up to 2k OR, nosebleed territory!

Advertisement