Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

From RTE, no official lockdown but not far off it at this stage.

"Some of the measures for discussion are expected to be the closure of non-essential premises, further social distancing measures, including the closure of playgrounds and parks, the closure of shops that cannot provide for social distancing and possibly some restrictions in relation to certain public transport."

And you go ahead and play metal music as loud as you want Dave, I like System of a Down which as loud as I'm willing to go with music but I'll not deny others their enjoyment neither. Rock on pal! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Guy Person wrote: »

And you go ahead and play metal music as loud as you want Dave, I like System of a Down which as loud as I'm willing to go with music but I'll not deny others there enjoyment neither. Rock on pal! :D

Thanks buddy, I got a lone of a turntable for my music system last week.. I forgot how good vinyl was! We have destroyed music with digital.

Master of Puppets vinyl WOBBLING the apartment!!!!!!! \m/ :cool: \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Just saw the news too, I'm relieved if I'm honest because the uncertainty is over. Easier to adjust to a new reality than second guess measures, it's better that steps are taken to slow it down too as some people were carrying on as if it was an overreaction.

I've also just learned that I inadvertently use Batman references. :pac:

To the Batmobile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Dancing with the devil on page 666

Do you want to ride with Batman?

*arches eyebrow*

• Advertisement

Leg, are you sure you're not a Batfan too?? These references come so easy to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Legs would make a great Cat woman in an Austin Powers version of Batman.

Leg, are you sure you're not a Batfan too?? These references come so easy to you!

I like the cheesy 60s series that was regularly repeated when I was a child.

I saw 1 or 2 of the Michael Keating Batmans, i like the one with Danny DeVito as the penguin, but i wouldn't say I'm a huge fan.

The last reference is the Snickers ad. :D

Legs would make a great Cat woman in an Austin Powers version of Batman.

Oh behave, I mean meeooooow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Welcome to The Matrix :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I've just popped onto the thread and I've no idea of where I am.

I like the cheesy 60s series that was regularly repeated when I was a child.

I saw 1 or 2 of the Michael Keating Batmans, i like the one with Danny DeVito as the penguin, but i wouldn't say I'm a huge fan.

The last reference is the Snickers ad. :D

Michael Keaton is the best Batman of them all! Danny made a great Penguin... will be weird to see Colin Farrell playing him in the new Batman movie.

https://cosmicbook.news/batman-colin-farrell-confirms-penguin

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You're in The Batrix Powers. Dave plays Neo but dressed as Batman and Leggy plays Felicity Shagwell but dressed as Catwoman.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sardonicat wrote:

You cant blame the Glitch for that.

You're in The Batrix Powers. Dave plays Neo but dressed as Batman and Leggy plays Felicity Shagwell but dressed as Catwoman.

So who am I? Who are you?

Michael Keaton is the best Batman of them all! Danny made a great Penguin... will be weird to see Colin Farrell playing him in the new Batman movie.

https://cosmicbook.news/batman-colin-farrell-confirms-penguin

I hope they make him look small. Danny was just a perfect penguin, I'm surprised he didn't find himself in a zoo after that movie!

His cousin Ronan made Notting Hill.

I'm not in Notting Hill, but the lawn at home. Needs a haircut.

Your imagination is wild Guy!!! :D I always happy to pop the cowl on!
    I hope they make him look small. Danny was just a perfect penguin, I'm surprised he didn't find himself in a zoo after that movie!

You'd never know what the do.. there's been a bunch of versions in the comics so they have a lot of freedom with how he can look. :)

So who am I? Who are you?
    You are the delightful Mrs. Robinson and I am a humble and kindly politician named Boris Trump. Together we fight crime, I'm a stickler for the rules but you throw the rule book out the window in your ravenous pursuit of the bad guys. We're an odd team but together we make it work.

His cousin Ronan made Notting Hill.

I'm not in Notting Hill, but the lawn at home. Needs a haircut.

Ronan shays it best when he shays nottin at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

We're not in Kerry anymore Toto!

Welcome to the thread BuileBeag! I hope you'll stick around, I've always liked you and your positive posts.

Awww thanks Guy! That was a lovely post to log in and see! :)

We're not in Kerry anymore Toto!

Obviously not, Panda. WTF have you got on your feet?

Obviously not, Panda. WTF have you got on your feet?

I'm a gender fluid panda...heels.and handbag combo today!

I'm a gender fluid panda...heels.and handbag combo today!

Ruby red's your colour. Work it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

It's a strange auld day :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

It's a strange auld day :)

When I looked at that pic... someone came to mind instantly!! :D

You are the delightful Mrs. Robinson and I am a humble and kindly politician named Boris Trump. Together we fight crime, I'm a stickler for the rules but you throw the rule book out the window in your ravenous pursuit of the bad guys. We're an odd team but together we make it work.

I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed at the thought of Mrs Robinson being a reference to our former president or the morally bankrupt seducer of horny young graduates. Please can I be someone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed at the thought of Mrs Robinson being a reference to our former president or the morally bankrupt seducer of horny young graduates. Please can I be someone else ?

Mrs Robinson from Swiss Family Robinson?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’m in the kitchen taking a break from work. Having lunch and watching Duck Tales on the Disney+ app

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement