Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is it a brand new phone? The lads here always advise to clear your cache first to see if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Still awake here , listening to the wind howling around the place , love the sound of it tbh .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Still awake here , listening to the wind howling around the place , love the sound of it tbh .

Well you're in for a lovely sunday in that case Mam :pac:

Well you're in for a lovely sunday in that case Mam :pac:

Ha , I should have clarified that by saying I love listening to it when I'm in bed Grem !
    Hope everyone is safe tomorrow and not battered around the place :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , I should have clarified that by saying I love listening to it when I'm in bed Grem !
    Hope everyone is safe tomorrow and not battered around the place :)

I can be annoyingly pedantic sometimes :o

• Advertisement

I can be annoyingly pedantic sometimes :o

Not a bit , I'd probably have said something similar to you if you posted what I said !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I think the thick tree-hedges (tredges?) I planted are sheltering me so much theyre deflecting the nice sounds away. Id like the sound without the cold. Havent had a worthwhile wind since Darwin here. Sometimes I hear it getting going but it plateaus and never reaches fever pitch here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Airportside with a beer and my favourite woman. If I don't return, you can all share my cd collection amongst yourselves!

Airportside with a beer and my favourite woman. If I don't return, you can all share my cd collection amongst yourselves!

Happy travels :)

Off to spend the next few days with my 2 favourite little people, their parents are away for a couple of nights.
    Wish me luck! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning All!
    Doggies walked & cats fed.
    Slept like a baby Bumbóg last night and had a gorgeous dream (whistles innocently!) Having a coffee before crossing a few borders for a day of gallivanting. Apparently, last weekend I agreed to this being a day where we can only say yes ... I can't be breaking a pinky promise can I? Wishing all Wherers a lovely Sunday!

Made it home through the rumbles, hailstones and few nice pops of lightning, now charging phone in case things go tits up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

It's not too bad here this morning. A good breezy dog walk over at this stage, had one shower of hailstones that were like golf balls but we were beside shelter and got in out of it.
    Back home feeling great and Mrs is cooking some bacon for a sarnie before mass.
    Relaxing day planned after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....Herself and 3 chicks and fed ...now eating a big box of Lindt selectoon chocolates ........chicks are helping me in case I need help ...bless um....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Brought enough firewood in to fill the corner of the room. There's a recess by the stove for it. We must be borrowing days from April now. Shower and see what next. Could be a great day for a drive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Up late, deskside with sweet italian stuff, bad enough nights sleep, lot of hassle and slamming doors kept me awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I lost my phone charger yesterday (found it today, phew). Laptop wouldn't turn on. It was such a peaceful night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Welcome Kathleen :)

Happy Sunday!!!

My pic didn't upload in the last post

Stuck to the couch full of painkillers for my wonky neck. Every movement is torture. There may or may not be a man looking after me. Been years since that happened.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Long time Friend of mine moved home two weeks ago, she was found dead this morning ala Prince, she leaves behind 5 kids and husband.

I introduced her to her husband, was groomsman at their wedding, certainly didn’t think that I would be attending her funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

smurfjed wrote: »
    Long time Friend of mine moved home two weeks ago, she was found dead this morning ala Prince, she leaves behind 5 kids and husband.

I introduced her to her husband, was groomsman at their wedding, certainly didn’t think that I would be attending her funeral.

That's very sad. Poor family. Sorry for your loss Smurfjed.

smurfjed wrote: »

That's really awful, her poor family, condolences smurf,an awful shock for you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Condolences Smurf, must be an awful shock for you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sorry for your loss Smurf.

I’m tryng to arrange a time to meet up for lunch with my friend

So sorry for your loss Smurfjd , it's awfully sad , look after yourself too in the days ahead .

Sorry for your loss Smurf xxx

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Smurf - very sorry to hear about your loss. :( Please look after yourself in the days and weeks ahead.

Lovely sunny day after the worst of storm Denis passing over last night. Still breezy and showery but a definite feel of Spring in the air. :)

Off with my OH to go see Newbridge House and Gardens ( we both love historic stately homes) and a drive around North County Dublin/Louth/Meath afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch holiday shopping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside looking out at the horrendous weather, definitely a day to be indoors in the warmth and comfort.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement