Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

khalessi wrote: »
    Actually you were asked yesterday repeatedly not to be shooting people by me and Necro to name two. And just because you would be the biggest (btw size isn't everything) doesn't mean you arent a wolf.

ive like no idea what you are trying to say

Necro wrote: »
    I want to reflect on this.

Drummer has been incredibly passive in his play.

He has a good bit going for him though, the GnR vote, GnR hard pushing him all day 1, though he had a brawl with fixxxer on thread and clashed with Ted as well who FFAed him so it's not as clearing as it should be.

I'd have to think long and hard and re read the entire thread if it came to a straight up Mick VS Drummer race.

Mick would have had to bus his entire team essentially if he's a wolf, I'm not sure I buy that like at all.

Let's just hope its khalessi though.

Let's not forget Flush either she shot an essentially doomed fixxxer out of the two wolf shots yesterday yours was much purer

if its flush how do the numbers play out, like instead of wasting 2 bullets on kal would it be better to go the other way and just lynch them tomoro?

And hope they dont pick up another protect, I'll gladly die by snowball next im so over this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Would it be the biggest and bestest?

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

khalessi wrote: »
    that is because the answer is there

I cant explain it

This isn't the first time Khalessi did this thing with the bolded I. Anything in it?

Feels like a fixxer style hint at a role she cannot explain further.

Necro bit on that but I dunno if anyone will bite this time
    original.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I want to reflect on this.

Drummer has been incredibly passive in his play.

He has a good bit going for him though, the GnR vote, GnR hard pushing him all day 1, though he had a brawl with fixxxer on thread and clashed with Ted as well who FFAed him so it's not as clearing as it should be.

I'd have to think long and hard and re read the entire thread if it came to a straight up Mick VS Drummer race.

Mick would have had to bus his entire team essentially if he's a wolf, I'm not sure I buy that like at all.

Let's just hope its khalessi though.

Let's not forget Flush either she shot an essentially doomed fixxxer out of the two wolf shots yesterday yours was much purer

Oh I forgot about Mrs F

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

if its flush how do the numbers play out, like instead of wasting 2 bullets on kal would it be better to go the other way and just lynch them tomoro?

I really think there's just one wolf left tbh.

6 also seems to tie into what GnR spewed day 1, I'll get the post later.

Flush has one of the snowballs so I don't think she'll throw it at herself.

Though I'm more confident on Flush village than I am Drummer village.

Like she votes GnR and snowballs fixxxer so it isn't just one wolf.

If it's not khalessi it's likely Drummer but we have to resolve khal unfortunately even if shes village, theres just no other way around it

This isn't the first time Khalessi did this thing with the bolded I. Anything in it?

Feels like a fixxer style hint at a role she cannot explain further.

Necro bit on that but I dunno if anyone will bite this time
    original.gif

Probably referring to the rule about not discussing characters / roles so she can't say anything.

And hope they dont pick up another protect, I'll gladly die by snowball next im so over this :D

Nothing suggests that there is a time limit on her protect unless I am wrong so could it still not be in effect if we waited to lynch later?

I suggest not order or boss or whatever.

We either snowball Kal twice and see how it goes

or

Drummer snowballs me, rikand snowballs him, we lynch flush and then lynch kal tomoro if its still going

Nothing suggests that there is a time limit on her protect unless I am wrong so could it still not be in effect if we waited to lynch later?

well the fact she protected herself twice kind of makes me think that but ya maybe you are right and thats why we get all the snowballs

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Probably referring to the rule about not discussing characters / roles so she can't say anything.

Thats what I mean, Fixxer had Necro believing he was the BG but nope he was a wolf. I'm getting the same vibes here

Obviously I don't want to kill santa but I think she is far more likely to not be Jolly Ol Saint Nick and to just be using this as apposed to finding reasons why she isn't wolfy or someone else is more wolfy as there is nothing to be found that would do so.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drummer snowballs me, rikand snowballs him, we lynch flush and then lynch kal tomoro if its still going

Just hit her twice if she's still alive lynch her

I suggest not order or boss or whatever.

We either snowball Kal twice and see how it goes

or

I'd be inclined to go with option A but I'll admit if that does not work then I will start worrying about tumbling into rabbit holes.

Drummer probably is the next most likely followed by maybe yourself but I honestly think you and everyone else are villagers.

Im not sure what we are allowed discuss here but jack wellington was good and ive not seen the movie but kind of that he would be bad

We know Barney was apprentice santa but do we know if he was good.

Barney was never given an alighment good or bad just apprentice santa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Feels a bit wolfy to me, is that the second time Khalessi has rushed to use a protect on herself without discussion?

POE as Necro says might have had me looking at her next (need to get home to my computer and notes to be sure... probably 1hr)

What does POE mean?

ANyway, I am back for the day now. Mummies did after concert drinkies and now I am home. Twas a good day!

Seen my name pop us. Of course I could be a wolf, but I voted GnR, killed Fixxxer and FFA's our of 2 our of 3 wolves. If I was a wolf, I wouldn't want me as a team mate!

Clarabel wrote: »
    Barney92 was followed last night, he was found asleep in Christmas Village.

However in the middle of the night the party pooper attacked Barney who was Santa's apprentice and chased him out of town he was last seen on an old rusty bus.

R2OcN1J.jpg
    Baggly wrote: »
    240_F_102271497_evkf4khIIEJptjonwDrWIFLhq8YCAiDe.jpg

Spook_ie was hit with a Snowball. He fell into a deep sleep.

He was...

Jack skellington - village letter recipient and present giver

What does POE mean?

Process of elimination

Barney was munched though like theres no other baddies as per win cons other than wolves so it's fairly obvious right?

On Barney's behalf, Santa's apprentice could never be evil

Barney was munched though like theres no other baddies as per win cons other than wolves so it's fairly obvious right?

I mean i dont know tbh, sleeper wolf. why would the villager get skellington and santa?

• Advertisement

I mean i dont know tbh, sleeper wolf. why would the villager get skellington and santa?

and apprentice santa

Im not sure what we are allowed discuss here but jack wellington was good and ive not seen the movie but kind of that he would be bad

We know Barney was apprentice santa but do we know if he was good.

Jack was good but misguided in the movie. He was the hero of Halloween town and saved Santa at the end from Oogie Boogie (even though it's Jack's fault that Santa was in trouble to begin with).

Because there were 6 wolves imo. Usually there is about 1/4 wolves iirc 6 wolves = 1/3

So Jack with his 2 lives and an apprentice for Santa evens it up a good bit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

The Jocks have been used on khalessi

mens-plain-cotton-underwear-1520249778-3695811.jpeg

Protect yourself from that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

A Snowball was thrown at khalessi.

It hit her jacket which she took off before any of the snow could touch her skin.

The Snowball did not work.

Theyre quite comfy

giphy.gif

That was a brand new jacket!!!

Don't forget I have my follow and with only one wolf likely to be left they will need to put in the kill order

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote:
    Don't forget I have my follow and with only one wolf likely to be left they will need to put in the kill order

Can you follow yourself?

:P

Advertisement