Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

And I think it's fair to say considering skunk was trying to get me to shoot bounty or necro I was wrong 100% on that theory so theres that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

This was FFA for Day 2

#FFA2
    1.Ted
    2.KittenK
    3.Skunk

Then Kitten Killed Ted who flipped Red and I updated it to the below

updated
    #FFA2
    1.Skunk
    2Vale
    3.Khalessi

Since then both Skunk (who I voted for that night) and Vale (who was lynched) have turned red.

Earlier today I posited that we probably had 2 more wolves left in Oogie & Barrel.

Oogie is now dead, leaving imo only Barrel and the only person left from those FFAs (who didn't kill a wolf) is Khalessi who suddenly got mysteriously protected.

Very Very strong wolf lean from me

So not killing a wolf gets me called a wolf. Fabulous
    Can I point out I identified, accidentally mind you, Skunk as a wolf, listening to her prattle on last night.

I cant explain what happened or why maybe I should just peek ye all to see who ye really are:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Skunk also pulled the

'It's too quiet in here, we can't possibly be lynching a wolf' shtick last night regarding Vale.

I swear if people keep up that line I'm gonna make it a point of principle to lynch them from now on.

Anyhow got a meeting with the boss in a few minutes so be back in a while

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

And I think it's fair to say considering skunk was trying to get me to shoot bounty or necro I was wrong 100% on that theory so theres that :o

That was a hail mary from Skunk / the wolves. Try to either get you to believe her and that she should be cured or push you over the edge on your Necro snowballing threat by backing you and kill a confirmed villager.

Her protect was specifically worded as a 1 time one. Not saying we should be gungho going after her but I do believe two attempts on her would end it assuming she is a wolf.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Skunk also pulled the

'It's too quiet in here, we can't possibly be lynching a wolf' shtick last night regarding Vale.

I swear if people keep up that line I'm gonna make it a point of principle to lynch them from now on.

I never really understood that one, tbh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I never really understood that one, tbh

Makes no sense at all. And wolves prey on that sort of insecurity causing villagers to start getting nervous irregardless of who's up for lynch.

khalessi wrote: »
    So not killing a wolf gets me called a wolf. Fabulous
    Can I point out I identified, accidentally mind you, Skunk as a wolf, listening to her prattle on last night.

I cant explain what happened or why maybe I should just peek ye all to see who ye really are:rolleyes:

It's process of elimination. Anything about you that would make you not possibly a wolf?

Others seem to have more in this regard and don't have an odd unclaimed protect on them. Especially odd when unless there was a secret gift out there only you and Micks should be able to protect people (and you have protected yourself as apposed to more likely targets of attack previously already).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

How many people we got left?

Khaleesi was done no actual village work all game just giving out about me or smart answers for 2 days now

• Advertisement

It's process of elimination. Anything about you that would make you not possibly a wolf?

Others seem to have more in this regard and don't have an odd unclaimed protect on them. Especially odd when unless there was a secret gift out there only you and Micks should be able to protect people (and you have protected yourself as apposed to more likely targets of attack previously already).

Yup it is odd.
    No I cant explain it
    Who ensured Necro was peeked good?
    Who kept telling Mick not to shoot Necro when he was all gun ho ho ho? Should have told him not to shoot Spookie can t remember if I did. But history repeats itself

I dont have much but I am what I am and I cant explain what you want me to

Have I missed any (mostly taken from an old post of mine)

Dead Wolves:
    Fixxxer Dead wolf
    G&R Dead Wolf
    Ted Dead Wolf
    Vale Dead Wolf
    LadySkunk Dead Wolf

Already dead:
    Yoss dead villager
    Uriel dead villager
    Barney dead villager
    Duffers dead villager
    Spook dead villager

Remaining

Drumpot
    Khalessi
    Mick

My Village core:
    Bounty Hunter mod cleared
    MrsFlush killed a wolf
    Necro mod cleared
    Rikand attacked by wolves
    Kitten mod cleared

Khaleesi was done no actual village work all game just giving out about me or smart answers for 2 days now

Seriously!!!

I have done no village work. I haven't given out to you, I asked you to calm down and stop bossing people around which you have spent most of game doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

A one time protection has been used on kitten_k

tusk wrote:

Well this is awkward

Necro wrote: »
    Well this is awkward

For Mick probably. glad to see you finally doing something other then bossing people. welcome to the game.

I do like how you make peace with NEcor and pick someone else to ease your tensions

tusk wrote: »

Well that would seem to confirm that that was Micks protect.

The only other person we know that had a protect was Khalessi who although claiming to have chosen Rik is now mysteriously protected.

umm... J'accuse!

People with the snowball im telling ye ye must snowball Kal thats an order get it done asap :pac:

If only ye would actually read what was in front of ye. Ye are all running around like headless chilckens. Could someone iso me please, that isnt Mick, and read what is there

Thank you

Like I said I cant explain it

People with the snowball im telling ye ye must snowball Kal thats an order get it done asap :pac:

Yep I repeat...
    BlackMadeupAoudad-small.gif
    For Mick probably. glad to see you finally doing something other then bossing people. welcome to the game.

I do like how you make peace with NEcor and pick someone else to ease your tensions

Khalessi I have a feeling for you...
    giphy.gifSanta saying th JIg is up gif

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Ah Santa I know him!!!

Remaining

Drumpot
    Khalessi
    Mick

My Village core:
    Bounty Hunter mod cleared
    MrsFlush killed a wolf
    Necro mod cleared
    Rikand attacked by wolves
    Kitten mod cleared

Interesting 3 of us and not looking at others

ISO me, the answer is there

I cant explain it

Interesting 3 of us and not looking at others

I'm just looking at you at the moment

Just that Micks and Drumpot have not a)been mod cleared on thread b) Killed a wolf with a snowball or c) been attacked by wolves.

That is the only reason they are not in my most village lean area. They do have more plus points on them though. For instance Drumpot being the last and decisive vote on a wolf Day 1.

You keep saying ISO you and your 176 posts even though you yourself don't seem to be able to point to things in those posts that you think would make people believe you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I reckon its between K and Mick - snowball one, lynch the other.

If game is not then over we go after Drummie.

kitten_k wrote:

Might have to spam snowballs at Khal tbh.

That's two one time protects in two days and I dunno if they're expended or not

I'm just looking at you at the moment

You keep saying ISO you and your 176 posts even though you yourself don't seem to be able to point to things in those posts that you think would make people believe you.

that is because the answer is there

I cant explain it

kitten_k wrote: »

If game is not then over we go after Drummie.

I'd one to be the biggest bus of a wolf ever to be a wolf, like I could have shot you yesterday and no one would have batted an eye lid

I'd one to be the biggest bus of a wolf ever to be a wolf, like I could have shot you yesterday and no one would have batted an eye lid

Actually you were asked yesterday repeatedly not to be shooting people by me and Necro to name two. And just because you would be the biggest (btw size isn't everything) doesn't mean you arent a wolf.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote:

I want to reflect on this.

Drummer has been incredibly passive in his play.

He has a good bit going for him though, the GnR vote, GnR hard pushing him all day 1, though he had a brawl with fixxxer on thread and clashed with Ted as well who FFAed him so it's not as clearing as it should be.

I'd have to think long and hard and re read the entire thread if it came to a straight up Mick VS Drummer race.

Mick would have had to bus his entire team essentially if he's a wolf, I'm not sure I buy that like at all.

Let's just hope its khalessi though.

Let's not forget Flush either she shot an essentially doomed fixxxer out of the two wolf shots yesterday yours was much purer

Advertisement