Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What skincare brand actually made a difference to your skin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Lancome nutrix

La Roche Posay....all of their products have ..or the ones i have tried so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Murad, neostrata and pestle and mortar

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Has anyone tried any skinceuticals products? I’ve my eye on the ferulic acid and it has amazing reviews but it’s just so expensive to buy without knowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Has anyone tried any skinceuticals products? I’ve my eye on the ferulic acid and it has amazing reviews but it’s just so expensive to buy without knowing.

I bought the Ferulic acid last year after I was given a sample. The sample was really good so I bought the full bottle, think it cost me 85 or something, it also came with a discount. It was honestly the biggest waste of money, it made no difference to my skin at all.
    I was speaking to the owner of a skin clinic who told me Skincuticals was bought by Loreal, the ingredients have changed and its not as good anymore but has the same name and price.

Everyones different and what works for you might not work for me but imho I wouldnt bother wasting your money on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Thanks for that. That has completely made my mind up for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Retinol has made a big difference to my skin over the last two years. I’m over forty now so fine lines and loss of collagen are my biggest issues now. I’m lucky in that I’ve always had good skin so never needed much in the way of products to resolve any underlying issues. That said I am seeing some effects of ageing and retinol helps big time with that. I’m using Drunk Elephants A-Passioni at the moment, jury is out so far on how much more effective it is than some other cheaper brands. I used Indeed Labs Retinol Reface before and found it great, and it’s about a third of the price of DE. Think il go back to that once I finish with DE. Beauty Pie retinol is also really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Mostly image with a little bit of environ and recently started on advanced nutrition, I personally get better results with image but like to have vit A in the routine. Bit of home rolling too.

Advertisement