Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Debate! Who do you think won tonight's debate? - 19/November/2019

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Have a read of this about Kuenssberg
    https://vocal.media/theSwamp/laura-kuenssberg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Kuenssberg sloshing around again

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1196903373238341634

In fairness her profile does say
    I know it's fashionable, but even in 2019 there is nothing big or clever about shooting the messenger - tweets or retweets here aren't necessarily my view

Which is OK.

But only if you let us know which stuff you are retweeting on behalf of Cummins or Tory Central. :mad:

@BBCRealityCheck is OK for a blogger but you'd expect more from a broadcaster that is starting to trade on its reputation.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

dulpit wrote: »
    It's ITV. Tabloid to BBC's broadsheet. (channel 4 would be the guardian, Channel 5 the weekly sport)

ITN do the news for ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5.

Which says a bit about how those channels tailor it to their audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

I'm reading Kuenssberg's tweet as saying that picking a row by doing that is a bit daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    I'm reading Kuenssberg's tweet as saying that picking a row by doing that is a bit daft.

Maybe so but not exactly sure that helps her much. If the best she can say about it is that it was "daft" then she was better off saying nothing at all imo. Makes it sound more like a harmless prank to provoke a reaction than a cynical ploy to dupe people which is how most commentators took it.

• Advertisement

Kuenssberg is a Boris mouthpiece. No 'disclaimer' on her Twitter profile changes that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement