Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling or smuggling drugs should get life.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

wakka12 wrote: »
    And what if they have children or other people in their care who have to suffer the effects of that?
    Psychoactive drugs are illegal or prescription because they could potentially make normal people's behaviour unpredictable and dangerous to other innocent people who shouldnt have to suffer effects of their choices.

what you're talking about is problem drug use, ya rarely fix that with a prison sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 33,036 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pmacv1 wrote: »
    Oh no! A virgin online doesn't like me! Whatever shall I do?
    You're a loser drug addict.
    Your mother had a serious lack of emotional intelligence last night, big teeth.
    Well considering you hardly have the intelligence to string a sentence together, I'll take my chances without your sage advice.

See we've reached the level you're operating at here.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

See we've reached the level you're operating at here.

Errrtt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

wakka12 wrote: »
    And what if they have children or other people in their care who have to suffer the effects of that?
    Psychoactive drugs are illegal or prescription because they could potentially make normal people's behaviour unpredictable and dangerous to other innocent people who shouldnt have to suffer effects of their choices.

Maybe ppl could get a license for drugs use, per category of drugs allowed - not fit, no license.

But ... looking forward to having this type of info linked to ppls social credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Given all the talk about Michela McCollum, she, like any smuggler or dealer should be locked up.

I know an old hippie who grows a bit of weed and sells some to med patients. Should he be locked up for life?

I also know some publicans and shopkeepers who sell alcohol and tobacco to children, yet are lauded as pillars of the community. It's almost as if the issue is not as black and white as you think.

• Advertisement

Dante7 wrote: »
    I know an old hippie who grows a bit of weed and sells some to med patients. Should he be locked up for life?

I also know some publicans and shopkeepers who sell alcohol and tobacco to children, yet are lauded as pillars of the community. It's almost as if the issue is not as black and white as you think.

Yes.

Yes.

You're about as sharp as a box of marbles pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Yes.

26 going on 86. Your attitude is from the dark ages. You'll find it tough in the future when cannabis and other drugs are legalised

26 going on 86. Your attitude is from the dark ages. You'll find it tough in the future when cannabis and other drugs are legalised

That's ok. Once you're still my friend, I'll be fine.

You're about as sharp as a box of marbles pal.

What type of box? Rounded edges? How big? What material?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Cannabis is also a medicinal drug,
    there are many illness,s for which cannabis is the the best medicine ,
    and it is cheaper than conventional drugs and it has no negative side effects .
    it,s not addictive .it,s a natural product,
    drug companys can just increase the price of a drug x 10x if they want.

What type of box? Rounded edges? How big? What material?

You seem to be a bit unhinged and incapable of engaging in a rational debate. You will excuse the adults in the room for having some reservations about your proposal to incarcerate people for life.

You seem to be a bit unhinged and incapable of engaging in a rational debate. You will excuse the adults in the room for having some reservations about your proposal to incarcerate people for life.

And you're a dope smoking hippy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

And you're a dope smoking hippy.

He’s probably a much more enjoyable person to be around than a dry ****e like you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

More name calling. Thread is going nowhere.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement