Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling or smuggling drugs should get life.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

Pmacv1 wrote: »
    Given all the talk about Michela McCollum, she, like any smuggler or dealer should be locked up.

life in prison doesnt deter drug dealers, short term prison sentences wont cut it either, but ya let's keep trying that for another 50 years, while drugs have never been more really available, cheaper, better quality and more kids are using/selling, savage cabbage

"get a life you drug addicts"

TUNE :)

Oh yeah, giving junkies an open supply of heroin is a wonderful idea.

decriminalisation, free heroin and proper addiction treatment actually sorted out Portugals massive heroin problem

You should read between the lines sometimes too.

what people do between lines is their own business

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

We are always 10 years behind america,
    marijuana should be legalised and taxed ,
    it,ll reduce revenue going to drug gangs.
    Anyone over 18 should be able to buy it like whisky or wine .
    you,ll have to show id to buy it.
    Even people doing very serious crimes get out after a few years,
    judges know we have have limited no of prison cells.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,036 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

pure.conya wrote: »
    what people do between lines is their own business

If people are doing anything between the lines, they need to improve their eye-hand co-ordination...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

pure.conya wrote: »
    decriminalisation, free heroin and proper addiction treatment actually sorted out Portugals massive heroin problem

Yes and there's also been a massive surge in people engaging in high-rise opioid use in Portugal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Yes and there's also been a massive surge in people engaging in high-rise opioid use in Portugal.

That's new to me. Is that just taking heroin on anything above the 20th floor?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,036 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Oh you're back. And not responding to the barage of points to counter your bull****.

Oh and as for this one? Corellation =/= causation (even if it's true - which I'm not sure it is, coming from you)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Oh yeah, giving junkies an open supply of heroin is a wonderful idea.

Some people just wanna watch the world gurn

• Advertisement

Oh you're back. And not responding to the barage of points to counter your bull****.

Oh and as for this one? Corellation =/= causation (even if it's true - which I'm not sure it is, coming from you)

You're a loser drug addict.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

pure.conya wrote:

I some how seriously doubt that, but I do think it's a better management of the issue.

Pmacv1 wrote:
    You're a loser drug addict.

Yea, this is this serious lack of emotional intelligence that was spoken about before

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I some how seriously doubt that, but I do think it's a better management of the issue.

Yea, this is this serious lack of emotional intelligence that was spoken about before

Your mother had a serious lack of emotional intelligence last night, big teeth.

Pmacv1 wrote:
    Your mother had a serious lack of emotional intelligence last night, big teeth.

26! You may need help to gain this understanding of intelligence, the world of drugs certainly is an interesting one, but emotional maturity is required for that conversation

26! You may need help to gain this understanding of intelligence, the world of drugs certainly is an interesting one, but emotional maturity is required for that conversation

Well considering you hardly have the intelligence to string a sentence together, I'll take my chances without your sage advice.

Pmacv1 wrote:
    Well considering you hardly have the intelligence to string a sentence together, I'll take my chances without your sage advice.

By the looks of it, you re predominantly left brained, which means you're largely engaging in your logical side of your brain, the subject matter of something complex as drugs, not only requires your left brain, but also requires your right brain, or emotional brain, and sometimes more so than your left brain. This could be why you're struggling to engage in the conversation

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Drugs should be legal full stop, if you want your body to experience something as a reaction to imbibing some chemical or another that should be your choice.

And what if they have children or other people in their care who have to suffer the effects of that?
    Psychoactive drugs are illegal or prescription because they could potentially make normal people's behaviour unpredictable and dangerous to other innocent people who shouldnt have to suffer effects of their choices.

wakka12 wrote:
    And what if they have children or other people in their care who have to suffer the effects of that?

Great point, we should keep things as they are, as this currently doesn't occur

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

I'm clever enough to not associate with anyone stupid enough to smuggle or sell drugs.

that maybe so [in your opinion] but families have a way of letting one down at times.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,816 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Cocaine is the scummiest drug. Anyone selfish enough to use it, deserves jail time.

It is, an absolute scumbag wànkers drug. I’ve seen people take it who I always considered nice, decent people just exude completely wánker personalities and turn into the most boring, self absorbed, dull absolute despicable cûnt bags going...

• Advertisement

, the subject matter of something complex as drugs, not only requires your left brain, but also requires your right brain, or emotional brain

According to who? You?

According to who? You?

not necessarily no, but i would agree with it

not necessarily no, but i would agree with it

Wonderful. That's fantastic.

Wonderful. That's fantastic.

thats good to hear, you may just be engaging in your emotional brain, its a good start

oh dear, i spoke too soon. you obviously dont want to be an active member of boards, ah well

Oh no! A virgin online doesn't like me! Whatever shall I do?

oh jaysus, dare i ask, do you have kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Knocking off winding others up, perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Drugs should be legal full stop, if you want your body to experience something as a reaction to imbibing some chemical or another that should be your choice.
    I agree, as long as the user funds their own lifestyle and doesn't burden the state.

I agree, as long as the user funds their own lifestyle and doesn't burden the state.

but of course theres gonna be a need for a functioning health care system with such an approach

• Advertisement

I've met and enjoyed the company of the guy that the Portuguese government turned to when they needed the country's drug problem sorted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement