Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifetime VPN €14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

TheDriver wrote: »
    Keepsolid works great for UK and US. 2 years ago it was glitchy but no bother in the past year. I can get 20Mb down using it so plenty of speed for streaming.

Just got 52mb down on speed test using US server.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Just got 52mb down on speed test using US server.

When you are streaming from UK or US, select the streaming server for that region (not any other server).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Cant get US Netflix the last few days, seemed to recognize i was using a VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭andydurnin

Kolido wrote: »
    Cheers, hadn't tried the Hulu server, works now.

How do you get HBO, did you pay for it, or is it free?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

oleras wrote: »
    Cant get US Netflix the last few days, seemed to recognize i was using a VPN.

Working perfectly as we speak. No issues last few days on Netflix. You sure you're using streaming one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

andydurnin wrote: »
    How do you get HBO, did you pay for it, or is it free?

I don't have HBO, the post you quoted was in reference to imdb tv. You can watch that via the hulu server, its free but with adds. There is not a great deal of content but might be something of interest. There is another app called tubi which has much more to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Working perfectly as we speak. No issues last few days on Netflix. You sure you're using streaming one?

Yes, on both Firestick and laptop, strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Great! Just got the lifetime VPN for 14.15 from that Stack social link with this 60% off code VPNUMAY15 I found.

Just got this deal now, cheers.

Edit: Netflix and BBC iplayer working now.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Leonita

Hi all,

Have been trying to get this deal for days. I am using Revolut. It keeps throwing up zipcode issues and not allowing the transaction. I am paying in $ and have sufficient credit. Anybody else use this to buy the deal?

Just got this deal now, cheers.

Edit: Netflix and BBC iplayer working now.

Even if it went out of business in 2 months 7 euros a month is a bargain. 🙂

• Advertisement

leo78 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have been trying to get this deal for days. I am using Revolut. It keeps throwing up zipcode issues and not allowing the transaction. I am paying in $ and have sufficient credit. Anybody else use this to buy the deal?

I just used PayPal, sorry.

If you have the us on, make sure you have tubi, Pluto, crackle installed. When you ask main screen for something, it auto includes these in the search, including IMDb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Cheers for this. Signed up last night , paid through PayPal. BBC iPlayer is working fine through Chrome on the iPhone. Netflix US is working too. Haven’t tested it on anything else . Good bargain. Probably something I didn’t need , but sure this is what boards is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Cheers for this. Signed up last night , paid through PayPal. BBC iPlayer is working fine through Chrome on the iPhone. Netflix US is working too. Haven’t tested it on anything else . Good bargain. Probably something I didn’t need , but sure this is what boards is for.

If u have an Android box could you try it pls

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

Ive tested just now on Firestick having installed their VPN Unlimited app and both Bbc iPlayer and Netflix US are working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭smndly

Looking at getting the KeepSolid VPN to stream US Netflix and iPlayer to my Smart TV (not android). Have an xbox one too. Any idea what additional hardware I should get. Seems a lot of you find the firestick useful or would a chromecast work?

I think Firestick is the best option as it takes no space, it is fast enough too. I have stopped using the Smart Tv features and got rid of the Android box after I got it.

Apps can be sideloaded if needed using Downloader app.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

glen123 wrote: »
    Ive tested just now on Firestick having installed their VPN Unlimited app and both Bbc iPlayer and Netflix US are working fine.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I don’t have a Android Box, but I’ve a fire stick and it’s working perfectly on that. Have the BBC iPlayer working at the moment .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

bigron2109 wrote: »
    I don’t have a Android Box, but I’ve a fire stick and it’s working perfectly on that. Have the BBC iPlayer working at the moment .

How are you getting the app working on the firestick?

• Advertisement

How are you getting the app working on the firestick?

Instructions on downloading Downloader for Firestick and then their app and how to use it:

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/manuals/how-to-use-with-amazon-fire-tv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

glen123 wrote: »
    Instructions on downloading Downloader for Firestick and then their app and how to use it:

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/manuals/how-to-use-with-amazon-fire-tv

Thanks. Will try that in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

I have purchased KeepSolid , l am unable to access iPlayer from iPad ( Chrome or Safari) and fire tv . I have iPlayer app on both devices and iPlayer app on iPad shows error which states I am uslng VPN.. Any help will be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I purchased this last night... BBC Player seems to be working fine but I don’t know about Netflix?
    Am I doing something wrong? My Netflix just looks like usual ...

twirlagig wrote: »
    I purchased this last night... BBC Player seems to be working fine but I don’t know about Netflix?
    Search for naked gun film. If it's there, it's US

Search for naked gun films to check

Search for naked gun films to check

Not there... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Not there... :(

You need to connect to the Netflix streaming server on VPN before you go to Netfllix.

Just tried there, I can see Naked Gun.

coldfire1x wrote: »
    You need to connect to the Netflix streaming server on VPN before you go to Netfllix.

Just tried there, I can see Naked Gun.

I’m just setting region to US and opening Netflix app... is streaming server thing another thing altogether ?

• Advertisement

I’m just setting region to US and opening Netflix app... is streaming server thing another thing altogether ?
    You need streaming as location, not generic US. If it's generic US, Netflix will throw up an error when u go to play

Advertisement