Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfshark VPN 3 years + 3 months for €79.94 (€2.04 per month) with code

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

flexcon wrote: »
    Have you IPV6 running anywhere? Had this issue and it was that damn DSLITE bull crap.

WTF? DSLITE ,,,,, speaking in foreign tongue's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

WTF? DSLITE ,,,,, speaking in foreign tongue's

It’s only on virgin media.

If you don’t have virgin media just make sure your router isn’t assigning an IPV6 address or your device isn’t displaying an ipv6 address.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

flexcon wrote: »
    It’s only on virgin media.

If you don’t have virgin media just make sure your router isn’t assigning an IPV6 address or your device isn’t displaying an ipv6 address.

Thank you,no I've VF Siro but no matter what I tried ref VPN the I player etc was looping

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Still no Live ITV Hub, really hope they can fix it. It was main reason for getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Still no Live ITV Hub, really hope they can fix it. It was main reason for getting it.
    I'm not having any issues at all with ITV hub. It works flawlessly for me.

I know it works on my devices at home, but I just installed it here after reading your post, to check it up to date.

Did you give the app access to your location (I didn't)
    What UK Server are you using, I chose Manchester
    Postal Code M1 1AG
    I use a disposable email. Agree to T&C, I didn't tick to subscribe to emails.

I just played 2 minutes of Agatha Christie's Marple, Ainsley's Mediterranean Cookbook and An Audience With.... (Billy Connolly) - and I am still watching that :)

No issue with any of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Suckit wrote: »
    I'm not having any issues at all with ITV hub. It works flawlessly for me.

I know it works on my devices at home, but I just installed it here after reading your post, to check it up to date.

Did you give the app access to your location (I didn't)
    What UK Server are you using, I chose Manchester
    Postal Code M1 1AG
    I use a disposable email. Agree to T&C, I didn't tick to subscribe to emails.

I just played 2 minutes of Agatha Christie's Marple, Ainsley's Mediterranean Cookbook and An Audience With.... (Billy Connolly) - and I am still watching that :)

No issue with any of them

I can watch all shows on hub but when I try watch ITV 1 or 2 live it no longer works. I also use Manchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I can watch all shows on hub but when I try watch ITV 1 or 2 live it no longer works. I also use Manchester.

Ahh.. I didn't try any of them, and I am just after turning everything off.

Aren't there a load of UKTV players in the play store? I remember there was a while back, I haven't looked in a while.

Filmon was one a few years ago, does that have it?

Advertisement