Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian Kerr on again!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭esker72

Be interesting to see the dynamic between him and O'Shea seeing as O'Shea played for him right through underage to Seniors. Obviously a lot of respect there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Hopefully O'Shea will be strong enough to not let him dominate everything.

We have had enough of what's called the "barrow boy' mentality in that position.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Brendan you're a good lad, and I respect your opinion, but you are without a doubt 100 percent wrong here.

Ok…. Point taken… maybe I was a bit harsh.

we will follow the new management set up over the two games and see how it pans out.

Appreciate your caveats …..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Brilliant to see Brian Kerr on the sideline this evening. Very positive performance as well. I’d give the O’Shea and Kerr ticket a chance tbh.

• Advertisement

Didn’t see much interaction between Mr Kerr and the rest of the ‘team’ to be fair.?

Tv and punditry quite good on the two games

Advertisement