Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ivor Callely gets served

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The IRA rang in to say "They planted it".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

" arising from serious injuries suffered in a bicycle accident in August 2019"

Have any details of the 'accident' come into the public domain?

Coincidence?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5205841/ivor-callely-no-recollection-bike-crash/

If you are reading this Ivor you plonker I hope your insurance company cancel your policy because you're a danger to other road users with all that heavy medication you are taking to help you sleep.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,967 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Coincidence?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5205841/ivor-callely-no-recollection-bike-crash/

If you are reading this Ivor you plonker I hope your insurance company cancel your policy because you're a danger to other road users with all that heavy medication you are taking to help you sleep.

The b0llox represented himself and then said he didn't have time to represent himself because of his injuries. Some people really have no sense of right and wrong. He just takes the p1ss out of the law.

What an absolute scummer. Glad the judge didn't fall for it.

He is the classic Fianna fail corrupt grasping cnut in the mould of Ray Burke but even more thick.

Throw the prick out on the roadside.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,414 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Odelay wrote: »
    He cycled into a tree. I'm not making it up, its actually ture.
    In Cork apparently? Does he still have the holiday home that was his base for travel to the Dáil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

The b0llox represented himself and then said he didn't have time to represent himself because of his injuries. Some people really have no sense of right and wrong. He just takes the p1ss out of the law.

What an absolute scummer. Glad the judge didn't fall for it.

massive problem with F.F. - their tight national network of solicitors do Not take a case ..... if they think the judgement will affect F.F. companies, in any further case. (also, F.G. sols., row in with this too).

so, people are unrepresented, or do not take a case.

protecting business, against citizens.

Advertisement