Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

He takes forever to txt back

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Katgurl wrote: »
    He doesn't really take forever to text back. The problem is you don't know why he takes a while to text back. You don't know where you stand with him.

Personally I would just stop texting him and initiating text conversations. If he's interested he will make the effort. If you don't hear from him then you know where you stand.

I don’t know if the second paragraph is the solution when you’re seeing someone a few months. It’s a grand thing to do early on when you’re first texting and seeing if something you’ve just started chatting to is worth pursuing (I literally did it myself this week sure), but once you’re invested it’s not really a solution as it’s just a slow form of torture when you know them enough that you can just be direct about it instead. After a few months you’re kinda entitled to know where you stand anyway, although again this lad has already told her in a roundabout way.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 13 Goodoldday1

I get cut for my spelling and sorry if the opinion I'm intitelled to (sorry about spelling) gets up plus back but if after all this time someone says in the future I maybe can see u as girlfriend material I'd kick him on but then that just my opinion I'm not entitled to because I'd sometimes get my spelling wrong

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 13 Goodoldday1

lawred2 wrote: »
    what#

Sorry I suffer from dislexea real nice thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Mod:

Goodoldday, if you have an issue with a post, please report it rather than responding to it on thread.

lawred, you're here long enough to know same.

Closing thread as the OP hasn't been back for a couple of weeks.

Thanks & grma all who posted. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement