Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judgement day for Maria Bailey.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,288 ✭✭✭jmreire

sydthebeat wrote: »
    She's way too far down that rabbit hole to ever be taken seriously again, the hateful vile racist that she is....

That's what Peter Casey was called too ( amongst other thing's) but see how many votes he got, 28%??? Would you classify all of them as "hatefull, vile racist's " too?
    We will see how she get's on in the voting..that will define who and what she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,496 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

You could well be 100% right. Seems now paddy got what he wanted - Johnny is now banned also.

What was he banned for?
    I must have missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

What was he banned for?
    I must have missed it.

Seems I might be wrong here TL, though under His name it says .banned. But He waved since on the previous page, again with banned under his name.

So I’m not sure how boards works.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Seems I might be wrong here TL, though under His name it says .banned. But He waved since on the previous page, again with banned under his name.

Under his name it actually says bannned ;)
    There is a little difference there, play on words ya know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

What was he banned for?
    I must have missed it.

Look in the 'prison' forum.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

jmreire wrote: »
    That's what Peter Casey was called too ( amongst other thing's) but see how many votes he got, 28%??? Would you classify all of them as "hatefull, vile racist's " too?
    We will see how she get's on in the voting..that will define who and what she is.

No it won't, she's demonstrably a vile hateful racist.
    Even if she is voted in, which she won't be, that doesn't change who she is.

Casey opened a discussion which still has legs..... as to the validity of the question whether travellers are a separate ethnicity or not.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    No it won't, she's demonstrably a vile hateful racist.
    Even if she is voted in, which she won't be, that doesn't change who she is.

Casey opened a discussion which still has legs..... as to the validity of the question whether travellers are a separate ethnicity or not.

I dunno, I have some friend's in the trucking business in that part of the country, and they speak highly of her. Certainly in their eye's, she is not a vile hateful racist.... But like I said, let's wait and see how the voting goes. before this came to light, she had to to have some endearing electoral quality's, to be selected by FG. And now, with the electorate fully aware of her remark's if she does romp home with vote's to spare....what does that tell us??? Of course if the opposite happen's, that will tell a story too. Wait and see time.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Wow, so the obvious turned out to be true. Shills active on the site.

Can the old thread be reopened so since it was the exact same posters muddying the waters?

After all they were the ones who succeeded in getting it banned. Closing that thread absolutely f**ked the credibility of boards as an impartial entity. Redeem yourselves a little by reopening the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Wow, so the obvious turned out to be true. Shills active on the site.

Can the old thread be reopened so since it was the exact same posters muddying the waters?

After all they were the ones who succeeded in getting it banned. Closing that thread absolutely f**ked the credibility of boards as an impartial entity. Redeem yourselves a little by reopening the thread.

I'm not sure to be honest, for months in the summer the only thing that kept the Maria Bailey thread active was the shills. If they wanted the story to die they could have just left it, instead they popped up most days with comments. Are we sure they're FG, I really think they could be SF or some different party. I highly doubt any communications like Johnny Dogs detailed happened over boards. Normally that stuff doesnt even happen over phone for fear of being recorded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

He's not. I fell for that too. He's a card that Johnny.

Smash Hits retro fact Billy Idol use to check into hotels as Johnny Alucard, (Dracula backwards). Why do I remember this shyte?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

thebaz wrote: »
    The Indo now feling sorry for Bailey - saying she is being persecuted - then Neil Horans ex has 3 claims in 2 years - What a ****ing country - Banana Repulbic Ltd with no personal resposibility - Why are the legal proffession not accountable to anyone for this descent into a Nanny state of greed

The dancing priest fella?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Smash Hits retro fact Billy Idol use to check into hotels as Johnny Alucard, (Dracula backwards). Why do I remember this shyte?

VDd1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Bahahaha! Our esteemed leader wants the results of an inquiry into the FAI to be made public. He has some neck, I'll give him that.
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4826292/leo-varadkar-fai-audit-gardai-public/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,679 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

pablo128 wrote: »
    Bahahaha! Our esteemed leader wants the results of an inquiry into the FAI to be made public. He has some neck, I'll give him that.

Yea I saw that one alright but not surprised either.

With FG it's always do as I say, not as I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Yea I saw that one alright but not surprised either.

With FG it's always do as I say, not as I do.

Do you remember this beauty?
    ENVIRONMENT Minister Phil Hogan, who is in the eye of a storm over the household charge, is refusing to pay service charges on his penthouse apartment in Portugal, the Sunday Independent can reveal.

This line was gold.
    Phil Hogan wrote:
    "Would you pay a charge if you were unhappy with the service?" he asked.

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Do you remember this beauty?

This line was gold.

:D

Never saw that one, classic.

Trickle Hogan should never have been promoted to Brussels with his track record.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,679 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Never saw that one, classic.

Trickle Hogan should never have been promoted to Brussels with his track record.

Speaking of FGers in Europe...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/fg-s-dara-murphy-based-in-brussels-for-two-years-but-claiming-4-300-monthly-d%C3%A1il-allowance-1.4098598
    Cork North Central TD Dara Murphy has claimed his full parliamentary and travel allowances of €4,300 per month despite not having spoken in the Dáil for almost two years

Is anyone surprised really at this stage? :rolleyes: technically permitted under the Dail rules but really just the taxpayer being taken for a ride again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

pablo128 wrote: »

A neck like a jockeys bollix.
    Then again, the shyte flows downhill

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Look at the bottles on the swing. Very well done :)

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1200368034768138241?s=21

Look at the bottles on the swing. Very well done :)

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1200368034768138241?s=21

Brilliant. :D

• Advertisement

Sometimes a picture says it all.

IMG-20191205-111058.jpg

Maria Bailey independent candidate anyone?

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Speaking of FGers in Europe...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/fg-s-dara-murphy-based-in-brussels-for-two-years-but-claiming-4-300-monthly-d%C3%A1il-allowance-1.4098598

Is anyone surprised really at this stage? :rolleyes: technically permitted under the Dail rules but really just the taxpayer being taken for a ride again.

Dara appeared in the Dail to vote in support of FG in the no confidence motion, then after the vote, handed in his letter of resignation to the Ceann Comhairle, so now as he in no longer a TD, he cannot be investigated for any improper practice's.....:mad:

Sometimes a picture says it all.

IMG-20191205-111058.jpg

Maria Bailey independent candidate anyone?

Who'd have thought we would see those two chancers on the same page again :). I hoped they'd be on the same summons ok

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Josepha Madigan my local fg td, still hasn’t replied to me about about the luxury social housing in Dundrum. I told her no to forget who puts her there, it’s not Margaret cash and co , it’s those that fg have turned their back on!

We face another pathetic government next year one way or another. I lieo gone and the greens propping up a government if needed. The independent alliance of gob****es can do one. The environment is more important than some td looking for a hospital in a village no one has ever heard of !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Looks like Bailey might be making a move Johnny. I sniff Leo getting her a top, all is forgotten, position somewhere soon. She kept her secrets after all and backed the anti-no confidence vote slim margin.

I see nothing on boards except people ranting and abusing those on welfare and immigrants

And yet this Is happening

Where the everliving fvck is the outrage about this? This is worse by orders of magnitude and they’re all doing it

https://twitter.com/horseymatilda/status/1202284617237180417?s=21

I see nothing on boards except people ranting and abusing those on welfare and immigrants

Where the everliving fvck is the outrage about this? This is worse by orders of magnitude and they’re all doing it

https://twitter.com/horseymatilda/status/1202284617237180417?s=21

Nice try

Nice try

Go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭KevRossi

]

There was a thread here a while ago on how Katherine Zappone 'adjusted' her route to the Dail to fit it into the >25 Km category to get higher expenses paid. She then claimed to live elsewhere. Problem was that she had her home done up on Room to Improve and she stated several times that it was her permanent home.

O'Rourke is pushing it by claiming he is 25Km from the Dail, if he lives to the west of Celbridge it's OK, but if he lives in the town the Google says it's just under.

EDIT: Thread on Zappone is here, €80K claimed over 5 years: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=99503727

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Whilst not justifying O Rourke or Zappone at least they are active in representing the people who voted for them. The same cannot be said about Murphy. The only respresentation he carried out in the last two years was the interests of the gripping FG belongs to in Europe. He was NOT elected for that.

Advertisement