Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Cheap as chips, couldn't give a fiddlers about the ad!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Bright colours for the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm not watching 19 minutes of YouTube, thanks.

They have plenty of company among the cheap tacky adverts on the go nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

It's basically Telecom Eireann

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's Meteor take 2. Eir own it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Annoying ads get the most talked about and notice.....

Meteor then eir mobile then they merged meteor with eir mobile and have now brought this segment back under the new name Gomo....

It's working as for €9.99 for all calls, texts to Irish landline and mobile and 80gb data it's the best deal I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Same sh!t different product

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Same sh!t different product

I saw that ad an hour ago and complained about it being headwrecking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

How come you never see ads for advertising agencies?

Do they not believe in advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Every second ad on telly is that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭greasepalm

First time seeing it but locked in contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

If they pronounce data as ''dayda'' then me no want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

BDI wrote: »

They probably know it doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I honestly thought it was a joke ad, something like the priest chatline in Father Ted, and that it would eventually reveal what it was really about. Still a little bit sceptical that it's authentic. It seems so outdated and tacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

There are ads for a venga boys concert on youtube ..THE MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD.

BDI wrote: »

There actually does be...

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Sparkrite

It's basically Telecom Eireann

Or even P&T......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Momo?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What's this about Gabbo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Momo?

Scary/yum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,455 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Big Ed loves Mona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I rarely watch live TV so I've never seen an ad. I moved my phone to Gomo over the weekend though (^^)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The eir reception is **** where I live so it's a no from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I wouldn't advice anyone to go to this provider, despite the low price.
    I signed up and got my new sim yesterday, i decided to keep my old number (which i've had for 18 years), that didn't work, i now have a new number.
    I can't log in to my account on the gomo page, when i requested a new password it took them 3 days to email me back and the email contained nothing at all. I've sent them a message from their support page, no reply as of yet.
    The coverage is basically non existent, i didn't think this would be the case as i spend my time in Tralee and Killarney, i thought the coverage would be ok.
    I'll be putting back my old sim into my phone this evening and cancelling my account.

Fracture wrote: »
    I signed up and got my new sim yesterday, i decided to keep my old number (which i've had for 18 years), that didn't work, i now have a new number.
    I can't log in to my account on the gomo page, when i requested a new password it took them 3 days to email me back and the email contained nothing at all. I've sent them a message from their support page, no reply as of yet.
    The coverage is basically non existent, i didn't think this would be the case as i spend my time in Tralee and Killarney, i thought the coverage would be ok.
    I'll be putting back my old sim into my phone this evening and cancelling my account.

Everybody's situation is different depending on where you are. This is my speed today

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5413132906

Fracture wrote: »

Try again, it wasn't working for me either and wasn't recognising my actual password....

I tried twice today and used the forgot password eventually email came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Mines working away the last week with no issue. Speeds the same as Eir who I was with before, same network used. Why not get it cheaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

This is it wrote: »
    Mines working away the last week with no issue. Speeds the same as Eir who I was with before, same network used. Why not get it cheaper :)

Because it's eir - they are woeful to deal with. I've a sim only monthly contract from virgin and it's only €16/month.
    A saving of €6/month isn't worth it to move to eir.

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    Because it's eir - they are woeful to deal with. I've a sim only monthly contract from virgin and it's only €16/month.
    A saving of €6/month isn't worth it to move to eir.

That depends on how much dealings you expect to have with them. I changed from 48 where I never once needed to contact their customer support in the 4 years I was with them and so far so good with GoMo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

That depends on how much dealings you expect to have with them. I changed from 48 where I never once needed to contact their customer support in the 4 years I was with them and so far so good with GoMo

your good to GoMo ?

Advertisement