Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well i was on Senan and pushed him hard for a lynch, i wasnt first by any means but was on him

I was poisioned and cured.

There is no way any team gets a cure and poision its just doesn't make any sense sorry if im being harsh there but it how i see it.

were you told you were healed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Conor whatever Ive explained the conversation and provided time stamps about my change of vote. Go look at the conversation. You want me lynched for whatever reason.

Tegan, thats only one small part of my theory and the majority of your defense is basically taking your word for your motives. . At worst you are a victim of horribly coincidental events that make you look dodgy as f**k. .

So somebody told you to change your vote, why does that matter ? You said you thought you were in trouble when the voting patterns prove you were as safe as houses. That doesn't add up, why weren't you keeping tabs on voting if you were so worried ? Wasnt there somebody posting updates on the votes:
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla (5)
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry (6)
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick (6)
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan (5)
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Could do with someone checking as I had Tegan voting for herself earlier...

That would explain why you were concerned, but Henry, was this accurate ? This doesnt add up with the final outcome, even if we factor in changes after 8:15 after you posted it:
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Vernon - Isla, Oisin, Eva, Winifred, Lucy, Henry, Patrick, Tegan, Senan (9)
    Lucy - Wendy, Mary, Ewan, Vernon, Orla, Frank, Barbara (7)
    Senan - Emily, Liam, Brendan, Angus, Conor (5)
    Tegan - Fiona, Clodagh, Phil (3)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

Added in Barbara in the times and have also now the order the same as your previous ones Eva - left to right from earliest to latest.

Dont want to further this theory, but Henry if you have been manipulating or making error on vote tables thats not a good look. There maybe a decent explanation to be fair, I really have to get some work so maybe somebody else could have a look at this ?

Senans final vote suggests to me the baddies were keeping tabs on the votes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Tegan, thats only one small part of my theory and the majority of your defense is basically taking your word for your motives. . At worst you are a victim of horribly coincidental events that make you look dodgy as f**k. .

So somebody told you to change your vote, why does that matter ? You said you thought you were in trouble when the voting patterns prove you were as safe as houses. That doesn't add up, why weren't you keeping tabs on voting if you were so worried ? Wasnt there somebody posting updates on the votes:

That would explain why you were concerned, but Henry, was this accurate ? This doesnt add up with the final outcome, even if we factor in changes after 8:15 after you posted it:

Dont want to further this theory, but Henry if you have been manipulating or making error on vote tables thats not a good look. There maybe a decent explanation to be fair, I really have to get some work so maybe somebody else could have a look at this ?

Senans final vote suggests to me the baddies were keeping tabs on the votes.

COnor look at the conversation at the time and see how it led up to me changing vote, I have posted it and told anyone who is interested to look.

Why are you son intent on lynching me? Was it advised in backroom?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

were you told you were healed?

No, it was announced on thread, unless im tripping balls. It was im like 99% on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So Tegan you claim is that you were a sleeper, back room blocker?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If you want to check my work, do. I even asked for it to be done and highlighted a previous mistake i'd made.

I'm not infallible and the votes are all on-thread so I didn't manipulate anything.

I find this a little hypocritcal from the person who absolutely did manipulate the vote (admittedly nabbing us a wolf in the process :o)

No, it was announced on thread, unless im tripping balls. It was im like 99% on that

I mean how do you know you were real poisoned and healed rather than fake poisoned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Conor thats a great point about night 2 vote.

So either no wolf was in trouble or they rigged the vote early and then just sat back.

@ Tegan.....have you blocked Isla & Patricks BR?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Can't imagine there's a secret SK team, as that would require its own separate win condition in the OP. They couldn't possible leave something like that out.

However. A second wolf team is entirely possible I think. Probably not likely. but definitely more possible.

But that wouldn't matter would it?, still boils down to kill all wolves for village win.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    But that wouldn't matter would it?, still boils down to kill all wolves for village win.

As a village, it would be handy to know.

One wolf team with, say, 6 people on it, would split their votes differently than 2 teams of 3.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »

So either no wolf was in trouble or they rigged the vote early and then just sat back.

NO I have blocked someone else's

Not sure when it comes into effect but the name was put foreward this morning

just to settle this as it's annoying me, i posted:

Ewan Frank
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

An immediate error is Orla being on both Lucy and Tegan. She was on Tegan, but moved at 8.11pm - I obviously added her new vote and didn't delete the old one.
    Barbara was on Tegan (per my table) and moved to Lucy at 8.54pm
    Patrick was on Tegan and moved at 8.53pm

So my table had one mistake as it related to Tegan at that point - she had 5 votes rather than 6.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Fair enough.

Does that BR just stay high for the night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

It was announced a cure was used, it didn't specify on who it was used.

From our perspective, of course we just need to kill all wolves. It's just a potential dynamic that could be out there.

Also, saying this. 2 wolf teams would be infinitely more difficult to catch than one large one, due to interaction and vote analysis confusing things with two separate wolf teams that don't know each other.

Now that I think of it. It's impossible this game, because there'd be more kills, and definitely accidental other wolf team kills.

So yeah. This isn't a flier. Neither is a secret SK team for me.

Fair enough.

Does that BR just stay high for the night?

From what I understand I can put forward a name until 9pm. I can change that name during the day. It then causes the player to become stoned locked out of back room if they have one and unable to use night actions if they have any.

I can use it daily and block the same person everyday if i choose or pick a different person day by day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

FWIW I'm back in the BR, Isla yet to post though

I've just gone through all kills.

There's a 10am shot every morning, corresponding to the one Angus identified as his shot on Mary.

There's also a vig shot every day (mostly unsuccessful).

I'm sorry, but I hate your shot this morning angus. It feels like an evil power to have a kill at munch every morning...

Soz Emily, but i find this opening so pockety.

• Advertisement

just to settle this as it's annoying me, i posted:

Ewan Frank
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

An immediate error is Orla being on both Lucy and Tegan. She was on Tegan, but moved at 8.11pm - I obviously added her new vote and didn't delete the old one.
    Barbara was on Tegan (per my table) and moved to Lucy at 8.54pm
    Patrick was on Tegan and moved at 8.53pm

So my table had one mistake as it related to Tegan at that point - she had 5 votes rather than 6.

Actually, Tegan had 6 votes until about 4 minutes before that when Orla moved off her, so I stand by the position that Tegan was in danger at that point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Soz Emily, but i find this opening so pockety.

True but what are your thoughts on the information?

Votes between 8.30 - 8.59
    Night 1 - 6 people active
    Night 2 - 1 person active (wolf) (vote rigged by goody/baddy)
    Night 3 - 7 people active - Vote rigged by goodies (baddies didnt know)

Do you think anything at all can be deduced or discussed about this information?

It was announced a cure was used, it didn't specify on who it was used.

Only Vern can confirm but no sign of him in the last while.

Could do with Frank back aswell tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’ve been debating all morning if this is the right call. Sorry villagers if I’ve made the wrong decision.

I am Chef, your friendly village poisoner. Each night I get to send a batch of my chocolate salty balls to two other players. Unfortunately there’s been a **** up in my kitchen and one of these batches of balls is poisoned :( If I refuse to send them the evil game mods will just rand the decision for me, and I’ll be included in that rand. Since I am the only player I know to be good, I’m not taking that chance. I have been guilty of using random org myself though! I’ve posted a couple of times asking should we not discuss who the village as a whole wants shot if someone has a bullet but got nothing back :(

This mornings poisoning was a bit of a **** up to be honest. I didn’t cop that I was picking a potential seer and a potential healer. Here’s where it gets interesting though.....

Day 1 I completely randed my decision. Derry got poisoned and Liam got fake poisoned. A cure was administered and I just assumed it was given to Derry as no one died. Then our “friendly” healer claimed he healed Liam! And I assumed Derry had some form of protection on him, but now I’m not so sure. Is it really likely that both the poisoner and the healer are on the same team? If our healer is a wolf there’s no way he says he healed Derry. But what if that’s exactly what happened?

Going forward I think there’s only one option for the good of the village. You guys need to take me out with either a bullet or tonight’s lynch to prove I’m telling the truth. Then you can deal with Vernon who I’m convinced is evil. (Please note my gut is notoriously bad so assess Vernon’s situation carefully and don’t just take my word for it!) Also taking me out will reduce village deaths as I won’t be let lose on random org anymore :D

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’ve been debating all morning if this is the right call. Sorry villagers if I’ve made the wrong decision.

I am Chef, your friendly village poisoner. Each night I get to send a batch of my chocolate salty balls to two other players. Unfortunately there’s been a **** up in my kitchen and one of these batches of balls is poisoned :( If I refuse to send them the evil game mods will just rand the decision for me, and I’ll be included in that rand. Since I am the only player I know to be good, I’m not taking that chance. I have been guilty of using random org myself though! I’ve posted a couple of times asking should we not discuss who the village as a whole wants shot if someone has a bullet but got nothing back :(

This mornings poisoning was a bit of a **** up to be honest. I didn’t cop that I was picking a potential seer and a potential healer. Here’s where it gets interesting though.....

Day 1 I completely randed my decision. Derry got poisoned and Liam got fake poisoned. A cure was administered and I just assumed it was given to Derry as no one died. Then our “friendly” healer claimed he healed Liam! And I assumed Derry had some form of protection on him, but now I’m not so sure. Is it really likely that both the poisoner and the healer are on the same team? If our healer is a wolf there’s no way he says he healed Derry. But what if that’s exactly what happened?

Going forward I think there’s only one option for the good of the village. You guys need to take me out with either a bullet or tonight’s lynch to prove I’m telling the truth. Then you can deal with Vernon who I’m convinced is evil. (Please note my gut is notoriously bad so assess Vernon’s situation carefully and don’t just take my word for it!) Also taking me out will reduce village deaths as I won’t be let lose on random org anymore :D

So you randed me and wendy then? Can you confirm I got the real poison and was healed? If so, sounds good for vernon

So you randed me and wendy then? Can you confirm I got the real poison and was healed? If so, sounds good for vernon

I picked Wendy myself and she got the real poison, hence her death. You were randed and got the fake poison.

Orla WW wrote: »

Or we could pop off Vernon and see if your telling the truth. Did he say Liam yeah? I thought at the time Derry would be the one healed cause he seemed safer of the two so why Liam would get healed I dont know. Obviously hindsight that looked like a good call but now.....

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Or we could pop off Vernon and see if your telling the truth. Did he say Liam yeah? I thought at the time Derry would be the one healed cause he seemed safer of the two so why Liam would get healed I dont know. Obviously hindsight that looked like a good call but now.....

Yeah he claims to have healed Liam but Liam was only fake poisoned. Derry had the real poison and didn’t die from poisoning.

True but what are your thoughts on the information?

Votes between 8.30 - 8.59
    Night 1 - 6 people active
    Night 2 - 1 person active (wolf) (vote rigged by goody/baddy)
    Night 3 - 7 people active - Vote rigged by goodies (baddies didnt know)

Do you think anything at all can be deduced or discussed about this information?

I've just gone back and re-checked all my table making for you. How about we put that to bed first, then I'll start looking at your vote movement theory.

• Advertisement

Does derry and wendy kill flavour match?

Advertisement