Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    :rolleyes:i am not a wolf and aint running no show except to say vote village. any power pro village is useful keep me and im munched tomorrow anyway

Why will you be munched tomorrow when you weren’t killed today when wolves look like they get at least 2 kills?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I may be losing my mind. But I'm seriously considering voting for Tegan....

Something just doesn't seem right here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Anyway by the look of this its a tight race with Patrick in last to ensure I go.

Patrick is a collection of red flags for me, right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why will you be munched tomorrow when you weren’t killed today when wolves look like they get at least 2 kills?

well i presume they wont like being blocked out of room or not being able to use their power on a nightly basis

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I read back, he can block away, I'm NRV, I've said what my power was and I used it, I had consensus on the thread to use it and now I'm going to be lycnhed for coming out with it
    If I was a wolf and had a kill I'd have just killed someone and kept my gob shut

Liam, Brendan and Tegan are running the show her, two if not three are wolves

This you start to see the nonsense, reckons 3 wolves are going out on a limb to lynch a non roled villager.

Why, it would never happen.

Werewolf in the head lights here, talking jibberish now

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Patrick is a collection of red flags for me, right now.

Maybe he's just a communist

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'm away now to walk the dogs. Not gonna change my vote. Likely won't be back before lynch.

Good luck and god speed fellow villagers!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Jaysis, I've not caught up but I thought Emily and Ewan would be in the mix.

Looking at votes it's between Lucy, vern and Tegan! I'll try read back a bit but today has been mental, sorry folks!

I haven't gone after Emily cause I'm hoping she'll catch a bullet at the munch tomorrow
    Ewan - I thought he had explained himself to Wini's satisfaction re his role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Could do with someone checking as I had Tegan voting for herself earlier...

Orla in twice because she’s a double agent!

Liam WW wrote: »
    This you start to see the nonsense, reckons 3 wolves are going out on a limb to lynch a non roled villager.

Why, it would never happen.

Werewolf in the head lights here, talking jibberish now

Whatever about Regan - you and Brendan are definitely wolves but it looks like both of you will escape again tonite

• Advertisement

Regan WW wrote: »
    I wouldnt worry about it Ive 8 so youre safe for now
    Not a wolf but villager twill be a mislynch but sure one less makes it easier to find wolves I hope. It would be nice for villagers to finally win one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ENX3aHlqU

Bit of music to lighten the mood having a disco in my head

No but I should be

To be honest, you were very calm last night. The cynic in me thinks you might of known you were safe from the lynch and maybe whatever power it was will not be able to protect you tonight.

What has changed since last night that has you more desperate to survive?
    well i presume they wont like being blocked out of room or not being able to use their power on a nightly basis

Your power sounds about as dangerous as mine. Think Aquaman throwing star fish at superman useless. And like mine it’s just as likely to hurt a villager as it is a baddy.

The problem is that we don’t know who saved you last night or what their motive was. We don’t know anything unless either a goody comes out and claims it or we somehow get confirmation of who you were.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    They're T&P

Do you think T and P are the lovers?

To be honest, you were very calm last night. The cynic in me thinks you might of known you were safe from the lynch and maybe whatever power it was will not be able to protect you tonight.

What has changed since last night that has you more desperate to survive?

Your power sounds about as dangerous as mine. Think Aquaman throwing star fish at superman useless. And like mine it’s just as likely to hurt a villager as it is a baddy.

The problem is that we don’t know who saved you last night or what their motive was. We don’t know anything unless either a goody comes out and claims it or we somehow get confirmation of who you were.

Its my humour as this is just a game. I thought i wa sa goner and also have songs for ye tonight. Also I was in role high and listening to music tha tspoke to me as we were asked to be in role in op

Its my humour as this is just a game. I thought i wa sa goner and also have songs for ye tonight. Also I was in role high and listening to music tha tspoke to me as we were asked to be in role in op

Who are your most likely baddies and why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Do you think T and P are the lovers?

Maybe. Its irrelavent it's who's behind the lovers that really matters.

Watch Pat in to save Senan.

Remember Senans last minute vote switch to save himself night one self preservation he called it to save himself a NRV with the worst role, over a random.

Any good villager wouldnt make a play like that so late as it could be a proper rolled villager killed.

He is guilty as sin

Who are your most likely baddies and why?

COnor Ive already stated them

fulll list Phil Clodagh Orla Senan Frank and Derry Patrick there was another name i think i posted earlier

Orla Clodagh have voted for me every time seems suspicous Phil nad Patrick hoppe don bandwagon when all was quiet

I have already stated in many posts ye wouldnt listen when i said derry and voted derry thought i was a loon. Maybe i am but am a village loon

vote me dont vote me its a game just vote for the village aquaman power or not every little bit pro village helps

Senan WW wrote: »
    Whatever about Regan - you and Brendan are definitely wolves but it looks like both of you will escape again tonite

So now its just me and Brendan lol how many more times will you change stories in this game, you are literally making it up as you go along

Angus WW wrote: »
    They're T&P

So you think Wendy and Lucy are the lovers aka T and P.

They may share a backrrom but I doubt they are in the lovers myself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

It’s scarily calm in here so close to lynch

• Advertisement

So now its just me and Brendan lol how many more times will you change stories in this game, you are literally making it up as you go along

Dont engage with him

Senan appears to be claiming Jimmy.....he took steroids in an episode

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm back just in time. So Ewan isn't happening. I still think his "seer" claim is super sketch

Quick glance at the wagons and the voters on them, I'm not so sure which way to go. But rest assured I'll be sticking a vote on one of them.

Interesting to note that with 20 minutes to go, Abigail has voted off wagon on Doris. Claimaments and all that, but off wagon doesn't help us

Dont engage with him

Why I want to point out his nonsense so people will vote to lynch him.

He has run of now anyways.

Senan, and Patrick wolfs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Senan appears to be claiming Jimmy.....he took steroids in an episode

Characters are just as likely to be evil as good. Sure who would have thought that big gay al would be evil

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm back just in time. So Ewan isn't happening. I still think his "seer" claim is super sketch

Quick glance at the wagons and the voters on them, I'm not so sure which way to go. But rest assured I'll be sticking a vote on one of them.

Interesting to note that with 20 minutes to go, Abigail has voted off wagon on Doris. Claimaments and all that, but off wagon doesn't help us

I noticed that too.

Dorids most recent post was off the wall to say the least.

Maybe Abi is signalling something in case she dies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    It’s scarily calm in here so close to lynch

Does someone have a vote count?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Going by my previous voting notes, Tegan could save herself by moving her vote. She hasn't.

So, does Tegan want to be lynched?

I'm worried she's the Jester, village peeps. Actually, wolfies, you shouldn't want this either.

Watch Pat in to save Senan.

Remember Senans last minute vote switch to save himself night one self preservation he called it to save himself a NRV with the worst role, over a random.

Any good villager wouldnt make a play like that so late as it could be a proper rolled villager killed.

He is guilty as sin

Well firstly I wasn't NRV yesterday, all us villagers have roles, not just you wolves

As for self preservation over a random, EVERY TIME, the only person I know to be good 100% is me, so yes I will self-pres every time. Only a wolf would try and argue anything else

Can anyone else see the lies this lad is spinning trying to get me lynched?

• Advertisement

i could?!!!

Advertisement