Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Who’s T&P? Are they good? I don’t watch South Park.

Canadians are a mixed group.

They built a wall to keep the Americans out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I know, but need battery before I do much more or I'll lose power mid-analysis and then I'll cry.

For what it's worth, I think folk are mad to vote you tonight as you're either cub or jester. I doubt you were wolf yesterday.

Why would we mad to lynch the cub?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Senan can you confirm you high?

is that a wolf asking?

Not sure if he would be told unles she tries to enter backroom and cant get in and if it blocks power from today

Tegan WW wrote: »
    is that a wolf asking?

Not sure if he would be told unles she tries to enter backroom and cant get in and if it blocks power from today

Not it’s a villager trying to confirm your story so I can move my vote back to Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

BTW, If you look at last night's votes, Wini is on an outlier while Wendy is on a wagon (Senan). Gabriel and Holly are dead. Brendan and Wendy are the only people left on the wagon.

If Wendy has the real poison, the only person left alive (and alignment not confirmed) is Brendan.

If a wolf is on the second highest wagon (likely) the wolf is Wendy and won't be real-poisoned, or it's Brendan.

I'd bet Winifred has the real poison so if the curer is a villager, they should cure Winifred.

• Advertisement

Not it’s a villager trying to confirm your story so I can move my vote back to Lucy

well its a nightly power so vote how you feel will benefit village

Why would we mad to lynch the cub?

If it's a choice cub or jester, and jester loses us the game, i'd leave it go for now and look for toher wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Pay attention I constantly have said not a wolf i am a villager

People I think are wolves Clodagh Orla Wendy Frank Phil

I don’t think you’re wolf. I think you’re the jester.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lets just lynch Senan so, and tegan can use his power elsewhere win win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

BTW, If you look at last night's votes, Wini is on an outlier while Wendy is on a wagon (Senan). Gabriel and Holly are dead. Brendan and Wendy are the only people left on the wagon.

If Wendy has the real poison, the only person left alive (and alignment not confirmed) is Brendan.

If a wolf is on the second highest wagon (likely) the wolf is Wendy and won't be real-poisoned, or it's Brendan.

I'd bet Winifred has the real poison so if the curer is a villager, they should cure Winifred.

#pocketmaster

• Advertisement

#pocketmaster

Did you do something today powerwise. Are you good?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Did you do something today powerwise. Are you good?

Yes I'm good.

I've carried out an action today. I'll get the results in the morning.

#pocketmaster

I know - I hate myself for pointing it out.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I don’t think you’re wolf. I think you’re the jester.

not the jester how many times do i need to say it if i was id be delighted to be lynched a si would win at least i think that is how it would work

not jester

villager

lynch me dont lynch me

nightly small power beneficial for village

do what is best for the village if you think that me gone grand if you think tha tis me staying and using power fine it is just a game so vote village

And I thought we were friends!

Yes I'm good.

I've carried out an action today. I'll get the results in the morning.

Would that be normal? To get results of a day action after the night phase rather than at the end of day phase?

And I thought we were friends!

<shrugs>

Could be that Brendan is the wolfy-wolf. But I doubt that you have the real poison or he'll be the only one left alive on that wagon.

OR, considering Holly was a later shot, the wolves didn't know it'd be that tight. But it's a chance they didn't have to take with 25 or so players left.

Would that be normal? To get results of a day action after the night phase rather than at the end of day phase?

Definitely not normal, but not unheard of

I'll rephrase. I've placed the order for the action to be carried out. Result comes in the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Senan can you confirm you high?

What does high mean?

• Advertisement

Guys I’m 100% village. Hopefully Lucy goes tonight and you might start believing me. Please don’t let me die from poison.

Senan WW wrote: »
    What does high mean?

Don’t pretend you’ve never been high before :D

Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Could do with someone checking as I had Tegan voting for herself earlier...

I'll rephrase. I've placed the order for the action to be carried out. Result comes in the morning.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cc8b664396ca1148f1c82f10a98461c6e5663744&rid=giphy.gif

Wonderful gif :pac:

I must have missed something while I was catching up on thread. Anyone explain why Vernon has so many votes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Don’t pretend you’ve never been high before :D

I read back, he can block away, I'm NRV, I've said what my power was and I used it, I had consensus on the thread to use it and now I'm going to be lycnhed for coming out with it
    If I was a wolf and had a kill I'd have just killed someone and kept my gob shut

Liam, Brendan and Tegan are running the show her, two if not three are wolves

That made me lol :D

Senan WW wrote: »
    I read back, he can block away, I'm NRV, I've said what my power was and I used it, I had consensus on the thread to use it and now I'm going to be lycnhed for coming out with it
    If I was a wolf and had a kill I'd have just killed someone and kept my gob shut

Liam, Brendan and Tegan are running the show her, two if not three are wolves

:rolleyes:i am not a wolf and aint running no show except to say vote village. any power pro village is useful keep me and im munched tomorrow anyway

• Advertisement

Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Could do with someone checking as I had Tegan voting for herself earlier...

Anyway by the look of this its a tight race with Patrick in last to ensure I go.

Advertisement