Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well my power gets them stoned:D

Is this you?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Playing devils advocate and throwing it out there

What benefit is to Derry to cast aspersions on Lucy? She could be bad but what if he was taking her down with him, what benefit would that be?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

What benefit is to Derry to cast aspersions on Lucy? She could be bad but what if he was taking her down with him, what benefit would that be?

If Derry was bad and Lucy was good, there'd have been no benefit to Derry lying and saying Lucy was bad. We'd have lynched Lucy and if Lucy showed as good, immediately known Derry was bad.

Since Derry was bad, he literally HAD to say Lucy was good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If Derry was bad and Lucy was good, there'd have been no benefit to Derry lying and saying Lucy was bad. We'd have lynched Lucy and if Lucy showed as good, immediately known Derry was bad.

Since Derry was bad, he literally HAD to say Lucy was good.

Yeah he had to say she was good. But that doesn't help us in determining whether she is or not.

She is still kind of null to me as either way a wolf would probably say shes good. If Lucy is a wolf he won't want to say that, if she is good he won't want her disputing "his peek". I would not actually expect him to have used it on her though, why bother you already know if shes on your team or not.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    why bother you already know if shes on your team or not.

Funny and nearly subtle:D:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

You might have missed this cracker earlier:

Ok for all those asking "Why Lucy" " What Reasons do you have" "Why do you think shes a wolf"

A few snippets from yesterday:

"Not everyone gets shot Wendigo"

Well it's why we won't lynch her, but shoot her when the opportunity arises.
    No, your just miffed that your absolute brain fart of an idea did not turn out to be true. I'm totally shooting you when I get a chance. Number one on my hitlist. Now, I'm firmly on the village, if your peeked good, then obviously I'll move onto someone else.

Wendy wont let it go for some reason, probably because her theory has been shot down. If I was able to use a bullet right, she'd be gone. If I do get a bullet and any stage, unless proof emerges she is good, then I'll shoot her.

It's Southpark. The entire village is filled with simple folk...
    You know,
    Morons

Now let's kill Wendy.

You and Wendy (wolves trying to kill me)
    Time to die.

So, let's shoot Wendy and Lynch Orla

Also, to the people voting for me. You're going on my list!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

So I think we’ll know for definite if my kill on Emily was successful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I’m inclined to think the poisoner is a good role but possibly the curer is bad?

I’d be wary of blocking players from back rooms unless you’ve got good reason to suspect they’re evil.

#FFA2 (I think, even though I’m pretty sure I tagged yesterday as 2 too)

Lucy - I don’t think the fact that Derry cleared her automatically makes her bad, but that’s where my vote was before she was cleared. Also I think good or bad there’s always going to be a question over her and we need to resolve it.

Brendan - for the boosting of his post count carry on yesterday without actually contributing anything.

Tegan - like Lucy I think you’re going to have to be taken out at some stage to resolve the questions over you. I don’t see how vote manipulation helps the village so it makes sense that it would be an evil power. Why would the furballs want to save a villager? It could be to set you up but you were well on your way out anyway so if I were a wolf with that power I wouldn’t have used it yesterday unless it was to save a teammate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’m inclined to think the poisoner is a good role but possibly the curer is bad?

I’d be wary of blocking players from back rooms unless you’ve got good reason to suspect they’re evil.

Lucy - I don’t think the fact that Derry cleared her automatically makes her bad, but that’s where my vote was before she was cleared. Also I think good or bad there’s always going to be a question over her and we need to resolve it.

Brendan - for the boosting of his post count carry on yesterday without actually contributing anything.

Tegan - like Lucy I think you’re going to have to be taken out at some stage to resolve the questions over you. I don’t see how vote manipulation helps the village so it makes sense that it would be an evil power. Why would the furballs want to save a villager? It could be to set you up but you were well on your way out anyway so if I were a wolf with that power I wouldn’t have used it yesterday unless it was to save a teammate.

If the curer is on the wolf team, why didnt they cure Derry? Im still assuming Derry died from poison.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    So I think we’ll know for definite if my kill on Emily was successful

Must be a slow bullet, 49 minutes and still no hit :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Whoever you hit wont die till tomorrow munch?

Mary WW wrote: »
    If the curer is on the wolf team, why didnt they cure Derry? Im still assuming Derry died from poison.

We don't know if Laim or Derry was poisoned but one of them was yesterday. It was today Derry died not Yesterday when he had been potentially poisoned.

Grand but I cant help but read this and think that it could be a wolf trying to get rid of a villager so I don't harm wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Yeah, I really don’t like that FFA at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

It went in, before that announcement

It didn’t say it was a bullet though, just a kill

I’m sure we’ll see soon enough

Too quick if you ask me! On line talking about it at 13:08. Online Chatting 13:09 Announced by Mods that it's done @13:10.
    This is a classic case of 2 wolves working together & sharing powers. I did similar in Batman WW and it worked well. Unfortunately (for you Senan) you've been busted.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

But wouldn’t they cure Derry then?

Unless two wolves were poisoned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    We don't know if Laim or Derry was poisoned but one of them was yesterday. It was today Derry died not Yesterday when he had been potentially poisoned.

What do you think happened to Derry?

Doris WW wrote: »

Ha reading back maybe I was wrong Derry was just found dead at the scene so maybe he did die from yesterdays poison. Hard to know but in a previous game poisoned people died at lynch not the next morning.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Too quick if you ask me! On line talking about it at 13:08. Online Chatting 13:09 Announced by Mods that it's done @13:10.
    This is a classic case of 2 wolves working together & sharing powers. I did similar in Batman WW and it worked well. Unfortunately (for you Senan) you've been busted.

giphy.gif

What are you on about? The kill order was acknowledged at 13.08.

I don’t know why it didn’t go through but I put it in for Emily

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Any thoughts on Holy/Jesus role as Angel, maybe was a bodyguard as in guardian angel? I asume Abigail didnt get powers after resurrection.

These were my main wolf suspects at the start of the day

Regan, Derry, Liam. Eva, Wendy

Liam gets downgraded since im leaning it less likely that both poisoned people would be wolves as well as a silent cure giver. Not quite full null as he like Derry Genied just when they were being put forward as peek recipients. He would now be on a similar level to Lucy who is back in the fray with me thinking Derry didn't peek her at all and just said she was good.

The ISO done on Emily highlights why she might join the list but it would seem she has been targetted for an earlier death even if that is taking its' time

Regan is now Tegan and her Towlie claim fits but role does not equal alignment

Wendy was my most likely Jester and probably still fills this role so I doubt I will lynch here esp not while hoping she has real poison and is not healed.

Vern almost absolving the poisoner with a conversation that didn't happen is sticking with me maybe more than it should and get is putting him in the discussion for me too at this stage.

#FFA2

1.Vern
    2.Regan
    3.Wendy/Lucy (Jester potentials)

Eva/Liam are probably next in line but neither have made me feel dodgy about them more so since I voted for them while others are thrusting themselves into the spotlight.

btw the number in my FFA don't mean anything, it's not weighted

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Holy/Jesus role as Angel, maybe was a bodyguard as in guardian angel? I asume Abigail didnt get powers after resurrection.

Didn't someone claim to be stealing that power. If it could be in play I would not be spilling the beans on what it can do, let the wolves worry about that.

Senan, did you ask the mods about the delay?

I’ve asked what the story is, got a gif of one of those lads kicking the other up the ar$e

I don’t know what to say

Mary WW wrote: »

It was announced on thread around lynch time that a cure had been administered. With Derry flipping bad that’s why I believe the curer to be bad.

I’ve asked what the story is, got a gif of one of those lads kicking the other up the ar$e

I don’t know what to say

If that was Terrence and Phillip I don't think they were kicking each other and I think that is this games *Shrug*

ZealousPinkIrishwolfhound-small.gif

Doris WW wrote: »

But a cure was administered yesterday. I’m basing it on the presumption that Derry was the one actually poisoned and that the wolf’s cured him. Don’t know what then happened to him this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ok so a lot of stuff has happened today, then.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Ok so a lot of stuff has happened today, then.

With so many players all powered I would not exactly expect it to be over yet either.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Necro wrote: »
    Derry WW was

source.gif

Big Gay Al - Harlot

And also....
    EVIL

Holly WW was...

source.gif

Jesus - Angel

And also....
    Good
    Necro wrote: »
    Moderator Morning Announcements:

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Abigail WW was found dead, mostly eaten.

In a surprising turn of events, Derry WW was also found dead at the scene

Their soul still hangs by a thread for up to an hour though

Wendy WW and Winifred WW have been poisoned.

One is fake, one is real.

They have until lynch to be cured, or....

giphy.gif

Who or what killed Derry? Derry was found dead, nearly like he died because Abigail was munched, some of connection?

Also the Senan Bullet use is the exact same notice we got for the bullet that killed Gertie.”a shot has been fired”. It seems like the power is similar to the one used agaisnt Gertie which would mean it may not kill the target until the morning.

The wolves have prob thought of this in their BR Senan, is there something you aren’t telling us? Was Senan coming under some heat when he came out with his bullet, this would give a wolf a motive for distracting.

In terms of powers , once you come out on thread we have to assume it’s ok to ask most questions and warn outed villagers of potential consequences. I always take it that if I think of something on my own, there’s a likely probability that a group of baddies can equally come up with the same idea. So by all means don’t answer questions you don’t want to but I think a responsible villager at least posses concerns and questions.

And Senan I am not saying you are bad but having a power that may end up killing a goodie is not a positive. You coming out could be a bad power trying to look good with an easy goody target to pick. I don’t know who you have chosen but if you were bad , you know who is good and can easily manipulate the situation whereby you kill a goody who was a person that people suspect and may not be suspicious about being killed.

If Senans kill order doesn’t work out until the morning (like gerties kill) We will have to consider the possibility that these deaths may be linked.

And Senan, if your choice ends up being bad, good job....

Advertisement