Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer 2019 in Revenue - Tax, Audit and Compliance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Galdonagh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Its great to hear offers are going out...congrats to those that got them...

I would love abit of clarification about where we stand in terms of our regions...

I placed in the 40's and its very interesting to hear of others in the 40's getting offers!!

Luck of the draw i suppose....

Thanks very much for all the updates...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RD29

@StevenToast I would say it depends on your choice of region also. You could be 2 in Donegal and they might only have one post available.

I got feedback from the interview today. Very useful.

I still havent received any updates about the panel though. However, seeing how they are placing people from it already...that is understandable as it is in a state of flux at the minute I would imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 GinaMc2021

Hi all, I got offer for Dublin, it was just an email that I have to reply to confirm that I want it. I was just wondering if anyone else has received further information of where the actual office would be or if it is work from home? I'm for Dublin. Thanks, Gina.

• Advertisement

Congrats Gina,

Can you give us an idea of what your OOM was?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mrgg

Hi Gina, from what I understand training will commence in January and it will very likely be done remotely, my offer is for a regional office but I'd imagine same approach for Dublin. Responses I've received from Revenue have been a bit vague so far. If anyone else has heard different info please do share

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Danielleb32

I received my feedback yesterday but i haven’t heard anything about the panel yet. Fingers crossed everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ChromeDreams

Yeah there's been nothing back on panels yet. I emailed them a second time yesterday asking for local panels seeing as initial offers and feedback have gone out. Does anyone know how many applicants there were roughly?

I dont think they have emailed us back yet because they are waiting to see who takes up their initial offers first....i think people had to let them know by today if they were going to accept or not...

So they should be in a good position next week to tell us what is going on in the county panels....

A good number of people will have accepted or rejected an offer....therefore they can form a panel after this stage..

Thats my 2 cents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Have any offers been made for Donegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Kerry gold

Hi all, I don't know the number of applicants, but when it came to the interview my canadiate number was in the early 600s.I got my interview feedback, but no update on the regional panel placings!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Galdonagh

I am from Donegal and have not heard of any offers. But I am not in the know with anyone so only my personal sitaution.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Monster147

As far as I understand there will be more offers to come in the coming weeks. I work with man who placed in the teens and he was offered the four locations he had on his form and obviously can only select one.

The three locations he didn’t accept would then be offered to the candidates next in the OOM for these locations is what he reckoned.

So anybody who hasn’t been offered a position yet I wouldn’t give up hope yet! You would imagine there is lots of people in the same position as him.

I placed in the 60s and only had Wexford on my form so I am not expecting to hear anything but you’d never know.

best of luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dugzie

I only have Wexford on mine and in the early 60’s too. Got my offer so hopefully you won’t be long

• Registered Users Posts: 21 JoeSoaped

When going through the clearing process do revenue contact the referees by email or phone? Asking as one of my referees live abroad, so it might be hard to get hold of him by phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Orient1881

I was lucky enough to get an email offering me the position.

Only slightly odd thing was I received the email at 9pm yesterday asking me to confirm before 5.30pm yesterday!

I emailed them back and am waiting to hear. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same?

Congrats on the offer.

Care to tell us what your county and rough OOM was?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LM4C

Has anyone heard how many people were successful on getting on the panel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 blablah

Anyone here called for Kerry or Limerick Panel? Or choose the Kerry or Limerick panel when given their offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 newbe64

Congrats to all those who got placed.

Has anyone got an offer from the Meath panel?

I'm guessing around 150??? because on my feedback form I scored 62% average and 55% is the minimum score to pass interview stage . I am 116 on panel, so that's how I came up with 150ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shellcoo21

I was talking to someone who placed 180 on the panel so it’s quite a big panel

• Registered Users Posts: 5 aflockofcrows

Is that average you have correct, as in your total score was in the 370s out of 600? Mine was higher than that and I'm placed over 150.

(Unless they use the score from the initial assessment test as well?)

Post edited by aflockofcrows on

• Registered Users Posts: 44 darnoel

Hi all, just got interview notes back. my interview score was 432 and OOM in the 70s.

My candidate number was 590

Would love to know how all this works!!!!

my total score was 371 out of 600. I though the feedback was from the interview alone. Or is that feedback form based on overall assessment. Is the OOM based on interview, app form and online assessment I wonder?

My overall score was nearly 500 out of 600 and I finished in the mid 40s...

Not sure if previous round was factored in final OOM...

I doubt it....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MyOpinion8652

Hi everyone, Ive been following the thread for a while but had to comment. It seems the previous round of aptitude tests must have played a part in OOM placing. I am 166 on OOM and scored 386 on the feedback for interview. 64% average.

I applied for Dublin but given my high OOM I suspect I may not get a placement from this panel. Fingers crossed they take on large amounts this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 clodagh2311

I scored 464 and am in 70s oom but someone up above got 432 and is also in 70s so am wondering if maybe it is regional and not nationwide as i would have expected there to be more than 10 people who scored between 432 & 464 nationwide?

Advertisement