Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Executive Officer 2019 in Revenue - Tax, Audit and Compliance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 blablah

I had my interview yesterday. Fingers crossed I did well!!! They cross examine everything on your application form and they will see how you react to difficult situations in Audit.

Does anyone how the studying works with Revenue. Will it be 2 weeks in college and 2 weeks at work in the office ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cargil36

Hi your post is very helpful, I have my interview next week and I am really nervous haven't done an interview in a while. I was wondering do you mind me asking were there any technical questions being asked about tax in general? Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 A City rising

Hi all. Just wondering how much notice were people given for their interview date.

I had an email last month which said Interviews would be in September and early October and that I would recieve a follow up email in due course on my date but its been radio silence since

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hpesoj

I heard on the 14th that interview will be 30th September. You should hear something soon.

I found out on the 6th of Sept that my interview was on 14th Sept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 A City rising

Thanks a million to you and blablah.

Best of luck to ye both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Does anyone have the information booklet for this competition they could share? i can't find one online.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Meke2006

here you go. I heard on 14th interview 21st

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LM4C

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LM4C

Not really they were more general questions like what would you do in certain situations if on an audit like difficult customers how would I handle the situation, the questions were in response to what i said, my questions seemed to be focused on my form, if that makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Nightlight3

Anyone have an idea when interview results will be out?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Interviews due to continue into October, anyone know an exact date? Results probably be around 2/3 weeks later

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DOCMC

Hi, I have my interview on Tuesday. Is take it this is the final stage competitive interview? In the information booklet a video assessment re: competency based questions is mentioned but also a competitive interview final stage based on competencies...Thanks and Good Luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RD29

I emailed the recruitment section. My interview was at the start of September.

Interviews scheduled until early October and results shortly after that. Saves watching the inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hpesoj

Hi DOCMC, how was your interview? I have mine tomorrow... getting nervous/over thinking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Im glad I found this thread...i did my interview a couple of weeks ago....hope it went well..

Best of luck to all...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Keano197

Has anyone heard back from interviews I had mine last week and no update since?

No word yet....im hoping they have finished the interviews by now and start issuing OOMs??

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ChromeDreams

I know someone with an interview today so they're still ongoing. Maybe this week will be the end of them and OOMs will be issued next week?

I hope so, it will be great to know where we stand so we can maybe plan in our heads the next move!!

• Advertisement

I sent an email last week checking in on when results will be issued. I was told by HR it would be towards the end of OCtober before we hear anything . Fingers crossed for all of us

• Registered Users Posts: 48 GinaMc2021

Hi all, I have just discovered this thread. I had an interview for the EO TAC 2021 this week, it was tough but went well as they very much stuck to my application form.

Reading the previous posts on this thread it seems that with the 2019 panel alot of people may have missed out due to covid.

I was wondering if anyone from the 2021 competition has had any further updates if/when panel may come out or if there are many positions to be filled? Any info appreciated, Gina 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MyOpinion8652

From what I have seen said so far, we are waiting another couple of weeks to get results... hopefully not too long...

My guess is that first positions to be filled will be January based on the training and the previous thred.

I would love to know how many positions are to be filled initially but I don't think we will find that information and positions may come up throughout the year with retirements and promotions so its possible you may get a position off the panel later next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 GinaMc2021

Seems to be January, would be most likely considering references 2ill have to be checked ect. If I hear anything I will post up the information I get, good luck to all😁

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Mon2002

I just heard that the interview results will possibly be released next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RD29

I just got my results. Passed and got OOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mrgg

Got mine too, in the 40s for OOM so not sure if this is just for my chosen county or overall ?

Im in the 40s also....

I am pretty sure thats nationwide...

Not sure if its any good though??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bg01

Anyone know how to find out what number you are for your chosen areas?

• Advertisement

Advertisement