Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Any link or website name? TIA
    These are the one's mine liked best,
    Singing
    Keara Sheeran Music(FB)

Dancing
    Genevieve Ryan Dance Academy(FB)

Yoga
    Yoga Ireland
    Love Yoga
    The Yoga Shala(can be seen on the Croi site)

Chess
    Chess.com, there are lots of online classes on youtube as well

Sarah Webb on twitter ,@sarawebbishere does writing for children.
    Alison.ie have lots of online courses on all kinds and you only pay for the cert at the end if you want it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Jammie Dodgers.
    That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Jammie Dodgers.
    That is all.

I'll see your Jammy Dodgers and raise you my Jaffa Cakes!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Went to the butchers today,and he gave e loads.So much so i came home and separated it and half of it is in my freezer.Happy Days.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭mr.anonymous

Seeing the Feed the Heroes page on GoFundMe. €191k (of €250) raised for a good cause from people's appreciation and generosity. Brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Listening to The Walker Brothers on YT.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Jammie Dodgers.
    That is all.
    blade1 wrote: »
    I'll see your Jammy Dodgers and raise you my Jaffa Cakes!:pac:

Aldi Chocolate Hobnobs, don't leave an open packet near me if you want to see it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

TH that i could sell my bean bag to a young guy who loved it at first sight.😁

At my place it was only collecting dust. With a size of 140x120 cm, no holes and fresh washed outer linen it looked like new. He is happy and i am too as the badly needed new panniers for my bike are coming into reach.🚲😄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This video :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Listening to The Walker Brothers on YT.

At least you'll have no regrets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Ruby Ring

TH that social distancing does not apply to dogs - met an adorable collie (Billy) on my run this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Going for a walk, will look out for wild rabbits. They love to play on misty sunny mornings like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching some crap on TV last night, fell asleep for a few minutes and when I woke up I had completely forgotten about covid19. For a while at least.
    It was only then I realised how insidious this whole pandemic has become.
    That and finally letting the cracker of a fart that's been building for a while. Another reason to self isolate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Had an amazing sleep and woke naturally - no neighbour's dog waking me today, just my own lovely gal sleeping curled up beside me and having doggie dreams.

The good news that there are no new cases from Wuhan - screw the sceptics and haters - I'll take it! :)

Beautiful sunny day here, will take the dog out for a little stroll at lunchtime.

Email from our CEO yesterday offering moral support to us all and assuring us that our jobs are safe. I love my company and will never forget their support at a time like this.

Lovely brekky - cheesey toast and a mug of tea, and we still somehow have fresh fruit in the house :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

lea perrins on the toast?

Can't have it all!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Boy dog has been up to 99 with boysib at home, cant move for the dog going off on one to get what he wants.

Dog is in school today and the quite is so wonderful!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The number plate of the car in front of me this morning was 10-[COUNTY]-10001. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

The look on my neighbors grandson's face when I gave him my car this morning, heh.He is a good kid, always looking after her. Besides I won't need it anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Ruby Ring

TH at starting (and finishing) a personalised jigsaw which I was given a few Christmases ago. I didn't have an accompanying picture to guide me and when I eventually finished it I had a good giggle - the jigsaw was a family picture from years ago. The hairstyles!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The sky tonight is so clear, the stars are breathtaking!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Matched my socks after doing a wash and happy to report no rogue socks 😃😛🐱

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Patience card game....or some snobs call it Solitaire.....haven't beaten it in a few weeks but have finally beat it this evening....it's the little things ..the little things folks...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭PoisonIvyBelle

My boyfriend is making me incredibly happy right now, because I didn't realise relationships could ever be this way. I'm smitten but not so intensely smitten that it's taking over my mind 24/7 and that's just so fcuking refreshing. There's no second guessing so there's no anxiety. And I honestly think those first time relationship jitters are often very intertwined with anxiety!:o It is the nicest, most secure, calming thing I have had in my life in a long time. Just like he is. He does all of these little things that I've never had anyone do for me, or would have ever expected anyone to even think of, and he makes me feel like I can be completely myself with zero apologies and he'll take me as I am, good and bad. And it's not just him, either. I've worked hard on myself too and I feel like we met at just the right time - albeit just weeks before the fcuking corona virus started off!!!:rolleyes:

Also, I'm really grateful for the work I do (from home/self employed) and that COVID doesn't affect my work or my life really so far day to day as I always work from home. I know a lot of people in really bad situations and I can only imagine. But for once, it's nice not to have something extra to stress about.

Oh and I ordered lots of nice gifts for a relatives bday online as not sure I'll get much in town so she'll be getting lots of deliveries in the next two weeks! And when I went to order them I realised I had some extra moola in my paypal I forgot about - YAY!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

My boyfriend is making me incredibly happy right now, because I didn't realise relationships could ever be this way. I'm smitten but not so intensely smitten that it's taking over my mind 24/7 and that's just so fcuking refreshing. There's no second guessing so there's no anxiety. And I honestly think those first time relationship jitters are often very intertwined with anxiety!:o It is the nicest, most secure, calming thing I have had in my life in a long time. Just like he is. He does all of these little things that I've never had anyone do for me, or would have ever expected anyone to even think of, and he makes me feel like I can be completely myself with zero apologies and he'll take me as I am, good and bad. And it's not just him, either. I've worked hard on myself too and I feel like we met at just the right time - albeit just weeks before the fcuking corona virus started off!!!:rolleyes:

Also, I'm really grateful for the work I do (from home/self employed) and that COVID doesn't affect my work or my life really so far day to day as I always work from home. I know a lot of people in really bad situations and I can only imagine. But for once, it's nice not to have something extra to stress about.

Oh and I ordered lots of nice gifts for a relatives bday online as not sure I'll get much in town so she'll be getting lots of deliveries in the next two weeks! And when I went to order them I realised I had some extra moola in my paypal I forgot about - YAY!:D

Your post has made me more than TH. It's so lovely to read something so nice with all the madness going on in our world right now. I know it's very early days for yourself and himself, but my best TH is my husband. We've been together 26 years and I can honestly say I love him more with each passing day. Enjoy every moment...ever single precious moment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭PoisonIvyBelle

Your post has made me more than TH. It's so lovely to read something so nice with all the madness going on in our world right now. I know it's very early days for yourself and himself, but my best TH is my husband. We've been together 26 years and I can honestly say I love him more with each passing day. Enjoy every moment...ever single precious moment. :)

Thanks so much :) It already feels like so much longer than it's been, and we're planning further ahead than we should be, but it's all just normal and natural and absolutely lovely and he definitely has my ❤️.

Congrats on the 26 years! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Tequila,Vincente Fernandez,and the wit of boards,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Hot toast covered in real butter...oh God....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Nice bright sunny weather. Would lift the spirits some bit in these dark times

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Oh my God.
    Google "Quokka". An Australian animal. Cutest thing I've ever seen :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Oh my God.
    Google "Quokka". An Australian animal. Cutest thing I've ever seen :)

I have met them in person on Rottnest and can confirm your thoughts :D

Advertisement