Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Charged here as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Dammit, still nothing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

No charge here either but I never pre-ordered. :pac:

I'm one of those dumb asses who has to wait for the second batch to come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

Paypal myself and not been charged yet, still says Pending also

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Has anybody's MS order changed from "Pending" regardless of payment status?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Just got charged, can sleep easy now knowing it won’t hit a fraud check :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SlitsK92

Still haven't been charged here, just logged into Revolut though & they are down for maintenance between 3&4 am later & that online payments may not work....

If MS try and take payment during that time & my order gets messed up over them being down for maintenance I'll crack up :/

I can still change payment option but money wouldn't transfer to my bank in time. F**k!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If you pre ordered from the microsoft website do they have a warehouse they ship from within Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

SlitsK92 wrote: »
    Still haven't been charged here, just logged into Revolut though & they are down for maintenance between 3&4 am later & that online payments may not work....

If MS try and take payment during that time & my order gets messed up over them being down for maintenance I'll crack up :/

I can still change payment option but money wouldn't transfer to my bank in time. F**k!

If it helps, I went to update payment method on mine, didn’t change it and just hit save. That triggered the payment straight away.

I accept no responsibility if it breaks something, but I saw a few on Reddit that did the same so seems to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

If it helps, I went to update payment method on mine, didn’t change it and just hit save. That triggered the payment straight away.

I accept no responsibility if it breaks something, but I saw a few on Reddit that did the same so seems to work.

Cheers for this.. paid in full

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Legend that worked a treat for me too, was terrified about that revelut maintenance tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Getting a bit more worried now as I did the same as ye above did, but it didn't trigger the payment for me after doing that... still Pending, no charge... worried about Revolut maintenance too.

If it makes any difference it worked for me on PC but nothing on my phone.
    Also it still says pending but the money left my revolut

Derek.. wrote: »
    If it makes any difference it worked for me on PC but nothing on my phone.
    Also it still says pending but the money left my revolut

I only tried on PC :D

This triggered the payment mate thank you!

I can still cancel & change how I pay though can you?

This triggered the payment mate thank you!

I can still cancel & change how I pay though can you?

Yeah, I'm hoping it just takes some time to update.
    It would be interesting to hear from someone who didn't have to force the payment and see if it's any different

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

I paid with Microsoft credit and check payment details and my series x doesn't show up even doh they took the full payment on 22 September.I do the online chat with them tomorrow to make sure I will get my series x on 10 November it has me worried should show up I paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Did this and got 'something went wrong on our end' from MS site but got text from BOI straight after to confirm a transaction. Confirmed but it still hasn't been taken from account but at least when they do go to take it that should be the confirmation of transaction done anyway. Afraid to go messing with it again now so if it hasn't gone through in a few hours I might get on to chat and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Still nothing here for me. Tried the update payment but nothing. Just got to wait it out with fingers crossed it seems :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭recyclops

I tried the update, the money was taken from revolut but now the payment there is showing as pending on revolut and on MS so pretty much MS still have not tried to take the money.

I hope that should they try to take the money now Revolut just release the funds although now the balance on my revolut is not enough to cover it if they send over a different payment ID

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Microsoft have the full payment pending on my card. Things are moving!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Mine is still pending on MS but they seem to have removed the option to update the payment method, I think they are on to you guys :pac:

recyclops wrote: »
    I tried the update, the money was taken from revolut but now the payment there is showing as pending on revolut and on MS so pretty much MS still have not tried to take the money.

I hope that should they try to take the money now Revolut just release the funds although now the balance on my revolut is not enough to cover it if they send over a different payment ID

so now microsoft are saying they will attempt it again and I need to get on to revolut to make sure it goes through as if they go again and its declined the pre order will just cancel :eek::eek::eek:

now on to revolut and trying to get this sorted, my friends revolut was declined and account frozen

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭AH92

Have the full amount pending from my card too happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

Still no charge, I ordered minutes after it went live and heard nothing to date

recyclops wrote: »
    so now microsoft are saying they will attempt it again and I need to get on to revolut to make sure it goes through as if they go again and its declined the pre order will just cancel :eek::eek::eek:

now on to revolut and trying to get this sorted, my friends revolut was declined and account frozen

So if we updated the payment and the money went out & is still pending we have to have another €500 in there because the original will be declined? Ffs what a load of ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

So if we updated the payment and the money went out & is still pending we have to have another €500 in there because the original will be declined? Ffs what a load of ****e

ok so been on to both MS and Revolut with mixed messages between the two then the call dropped from MS. I called them back and the second guy was more reassuring he said he can see the payment going out and that they wouldnt go again and so long as the bank dont stop it I am good ( he did say arriving 12th/13th but I am ignoring that)

secondly revolut said they can see the payment and wont stop it as i have contacted them about it, they said its now sitting there waiting for MS to take it.

the status will stay at pending on both until the transaction is completed.

gibgodsman wrote: »
    Still no charge, I ordered minutes after it went live and heard nothing to date

I'm in exactly the same boat as you - I got my order confirmation 19 minutes after pre-orders opened. Absolutely nothing to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

rm212 wrote: »
    I'm in exactly the same boat as you - I got my order confirmation 19 minutes after pre-orders opened. Absolutely nothing to date.

Did you use PayPal? I haven't been charged yet either and selected PayPal as my payment method, I'm thinking they are doing cards earlier because it takes a while for it to clear but with PayPal they don't need to wait for clearance so it's quicker, meaning it won't show up until they do they full charge.

Advertisement