Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

I'm with the EBS myself but no charge yet.
    One of the pitfalls of being in a very basic prehistoric bank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Full amount has been taken from my Microsoft account. Still says pending on the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

What's everyone's launch line up looking like? I'm getting assassin's Creed Valhalla and watch dogs legion. I was supposed to have cyberpunk 2077 as well but that's been delayed. Brilliant

Just AC Valhalla for me. I got 140 hours out of Odyssey so this will hopefully keep me occupied for a good while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

I'd say I'm in danger if getting locked out of my BoI account for suspicious activity if I check it one more time today. But haven't received email yet so I'm probably wasting my time checking until I get that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Full amount has been taken from my Microsoft account. Still says pending on the order.

Did they send you an email to let you know? I have the full amount on my account now because I got more cheap credit and am hoping they use that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I've never been so eager for someone to take €300 off of me. Hurry up and take my money!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

dor83 wrote: »
    Did they send you an email to let you know? I have the full amount on my account now because I got more cheap credit and am hoping they use that.

There was no email, I just checked my Microsoft balance and it’s been taken.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    There was no email, I just checked my Microsoft balance and it’s been taken.

I'll just have to keep checking it, I didn't think it would use it because I had selected paypal as my payment method but you have me hopeful they will now.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

PTSB just rang me to verify the charge. Hasn't appeared in my Open24 yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Constantly checking my banking app for a sign that Microsoft has charged me.

tenor.gif?itemid=10570851

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I'm paying with a KBC credit card.

No transaction showing but available balance has reduced by €499.99 so it must be going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

8 days everyone :)

Any recommendations for someone who’s first Xbox this will be? Got Game Pass.

Big RPG fan and looking forward to diving into Outer Worlds which I missed on PS, replaying the Mass Effect Trilogy and trying out the first two Dragon Age games and Fable series

I would recommend that even though the AAA games on game pass are great and make it worth while on their own some of the smaller indie games are brilliant.
    I would never have experienced them without game pass.

I would recommend that even though the AAA games on game pass are great and make it worth while on their own some of the smaller indie games are brilliant.

The Talos Principle & Deliver Us The Moon being good examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Series s has been charged 299.99 on revelut just now from MS but still waiting for series X money to be taken

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just been charged :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

I'm changing the name to Stressbox!!!! Still waiting for any sort of confirmation - going to be a long week!

maximoose wrote: »
    Just been charged :)

I can get you a good lawyer if needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

I'd say Xbox pre orders will be fine. Doesn't MS have a big stonking office in Dublin. Think my one x has sandyford on the console and controller.

Imagine what the PS5 peeps are going through ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭FedoraTheAura

Looking forward to Spiritfarer, keep hearing good things...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭recyclops

What's everyone's launch line up looking like? I'm getting assassin's Creed Valhalla and watch dogs legion. I was supposed to have cyberpunk 2077 as well but that's been delayed. Brilliant

Bought bright memory for around 8 euro or whatever it is. Far as I can see its the only proper launch title that isn't available for one x etc. I know its a 2 hour demo but still exciting haha

• Advertisement

Looking forward to Spiritfarer, keep hearing good things...

Thanks for tip. Installing from Game Pass now.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

I was charged by the MS store this evening, the order still says it is pending in my account. I also haven’t any received any further email communication from MS since the sept 22nd like a lot of people on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,061 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Nothing taken from MS for mine, so just have to wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

For those who have been charged, any of you use Bank of Ireland? I've only seen AIB mentioned and those who used their Microsoft balance to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

pcadhain wrote: »
    For those who have been charged, any of you use Bank of Ireland? I've only seen AIB mentioned and those who used their Microsoft balance to pay.

I use BOI and got charged earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Hi guys,
    I did a search because I know I have seen it already but couldn’t find. Apologies!
    Have an Xbox One and now (thankfully) have an XBSX landing on launch day.
    I want to put the Xbone into the kids room.
    What is the way of setting the systems up to allow him to play my catalogue and make use of my GPU sub?
    Is it set the Xbone as home console then log out and let him log in / create a live account and once he logs in he is good to go? And I just sign in to the new console like normal (my profile) and play?

Many thanks for the steer, I’m sure there are a few like me!

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

murpho999 wrote: »
    The Talos Principle & Deliver Us The Moon being good examples.

Playing through Katana Zero at the minute and its great.
    Untitled goose game is a personal favourite as is streets of rage four.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I did a search because I know I have seen it already but couldn’t find. Apologies!
    Have an Xbox One and now (thankfully) have an XBSX landing on launch day.
    I want to put the Xbone into the kids room.
    What is the way of setting the systems up to allow him to play my catalogue and make use of my GPU sub?
    Is it set the Xbone as home console then log out and let him log in / create a live account and once he logs in he is good to go? And I just sign in to the new console like normal (my profile) and play?

Many thanks for the steer, I’m sure there are a few like me!

Jim

Yeah, you're correct. Set the Xbox One as the Home Xbox which will let it play your games, use your gamepass etc, then log into the Series X with your profile which also lets you play your games etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Doomofman wrote: »
    Yeah, you're correct. Set the Xbox One as the Home Xbox which will let it play your games, use your gamepass etc, then log into the Series X with your profile which also lets you play your games etc etc

Only caveat is that your Series X (the non-home console) needs to be always online or it'll ask for a disk or license. You'll be able to do online co-op multiplayer so enjoy :)

• Advertisement

recyclops wrote: »
    Bought bright memory for around 8 euro or whatever it is. Far as I can see its the only proper launch title that isn't available for one x etc. I know its a 2 hour demo but still exciting haha

Got that myself, looks very impressive for a game made by a single person.

Advertisement