Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Werewolf - ROLE MADNESS - Starts 20/10/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

sKeith wrote: »
    Is this code?

A couple, but that loads..

You don't represent I N O U X

In Out?

Nioux

uxion

I give up,, anxiously awaiting the answer.

Sorry to disappoint , I just wrote words that sounded like names . . I hope this explanation puts that theory to bed. . :pac:

Ps: I wanna be Penelope or Wilbert.

Yes, yes , yes . . I cant wait to say "STFU Wilbert, your own name doesn't even take you seriously" . . . . That just works .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Xinou : A phrase that lets teenagers know that you know that they did not know, even though they just said 'I know!", when something was explained to them, allowing them to keep face, especially if they are among peers. In trade for keeping their secret, they will now walk your dog or mow your lawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Surely have to have Kenny.

First lynch guaranteed, any amount of gif usage

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    How is Tegan not female?

It is. It just doesn't sound like it.
    I had a right to and fro with some posters who insisted Tegan was male. It doesn’t even sound like a male name.

That was probably me. Soz :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Xinou : A phrase that lets teenagers know that you know that they did not know, even though they just said 'I know!", when something was explained to them, allowing them to keep face, especially if they are among peers. In trade for keeping their secret, they will now walk your dog or mow your lawn.

Strawberry I think I know what you mean now. sK exposes his anon account cause when he posts you have no idea what he is talking about

• Advertisement

source.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Right folks, courtesy of the lovely forum mods and powers that be we have some new additions to be unveiled during the game... the names which I will keep a secret until the game however ;)

As a result though, we're going to close off sign ups at 36 players - should we reach that number. (that even sounds mad saying it :pac:) Any sign ups after that will join the roster as subs.

So.... 5 places in the game and just over a week remain folks.

People are getting very anxious about our game now... actual footage of people signing up late on.

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

oh my ****ing god

This is going to be nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

fixxxer wrote: »
    oh my ****ing god

'tegridy

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Necro, you need to add the Chinese government to the bad guys team!!

• Advertisement

People also ask
    What does Tegrity mean?
    1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility. 2 : an unimpaired condition : soundness. 3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

oh my ****ing god

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Will this game be set in the city?

I guess im asking will this be a city game.

People also ask
    What does Tegrity mean?
    1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility. 2 : an unimpaired condition : soundness. 3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness.

Untitled-design-27-min-1200x675.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »

giphy.gif

If its in the city, then it needs this

latest?cb=20181104211121

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Damn just beaten to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

The game will be an open world game. There will be plenty of cities, mountains, canyons, oceans and whole other continents to explore. There will be many fully working modes of transport beyond walking which include but are not limited to automobiles, boats, ship, helicopters, planes and space craft.

Werewolf will never be the same again.

The future of werewolf gaming is here, sign up now to prevent FOMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wow sounds really city.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I assume we aren't going to need a degree in SouthPark storylines?

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I assume we aren't going to need a degree in SouthPark storylines?

Nope :) No prior knowledge of the show required

I've watched Cartman gets an anal probe. It was quite funny

I’ve just sat down to watch best episodes on Netflix. First ones about anal probe :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Never watched South Park actually. Not the TV series anyway. Saw the film only. So that's where all my references will come from.

I’ve just sat down to watch best episodes on Netflix. First ones about anal probe :D

Watched that last night, really quality show,..

The movie was superb. F**k your f**king face uncle f**cker is one of the best songs in any movie ever...... Sadaam pulling out dildos on Satan is hilarious!!!

They made a movie called BASEketball that’s a good laugh if you like the stupid humour..... Orgazmo was kinda funny but I preferred the former.....

3d6utj.jpg

Don't miss out now y'all

Necro wrote: »
    3d6utj.jpg

Don't miss out now y'all

One of my favourite South Park moments

Game Mod Note:

Just to make you all aware due to large player numbers and timing restrictions (Bank Holiday weekend basically)

This game will start with a lynch on Sunday. You've now all been pre warned :)

source.gif

No Lynch ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

So are yiz full up?

Advertisement