Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jurassic World 3

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭Cork2021

Just out of the cinema. Look I’m a fanboy so it was always going to excite me regardless. Script was meh but feck it, it’s dinosaurs!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,588 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I went in with low expectations and, yes, this was a mess. I feel like it's dinosaurs for the sake of dinosaurs. They all seem to be feral and much more murderous than in previous films. I'm struggling to see what the point is. The Malta portion was nice to look at and that's about it.

The interplay between Neil, Goldbloom and Dern but then, they've a whole film together which is actually good. I should have just watched that instead.

Disappointing, even by the low standards I set for it.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The only review I can give it is one word: meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,315 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So just seen this today. To be honest I was not going to bother and kinda wish I did not. The beginning is cheessy as f. The rest of the film is just terrible. I think it trys to do too much and appeal to too many that it just becomes a right inconstant mess as well as being at least 20mins too long. It could have been brilliant but it's not.

The last film was much better it had heart. This does not.

I would only give it 3 out of 10 stars.

Honestly if you have not seen this don't waste your money on it. It does nothing new and trust to do too much. The Villian is so dull as well.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Will this still be in cinemas the last week of July?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I would say a few but not many screens still. Thor love and thunder is out soon, and where the crawdad sings will probably get quite a few screens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No worries it's only a guess but it is still number 2 at the box office in UK/Ireland I think so still doing well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

So from a bit of reading this is set 4 years after JP3. How are dinosaurs suddenly everywhere and how has humanity not been able to keep them in check, guns still exist in the JP universe, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Those little bitey fella even ended up in the middle for the Serengeti. BDH bails out of a plane over the Alps and lands in a rainforest she also outruns a raptor who later chases down a bike that’s scrambling at top speed. Questions are futile.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Ljmscooter

forklift dino and trex dino are besties ---all franchises must end, praying for originality

The most notable thing about this movie is Tim Cook playing himself.

Self-derivative, tired and boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,017 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

They could really have cut the Chris and Bryce story entirely and not lost anything. Start with the girl already captured, with the old guard coming across her in the evil lair, and go from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,309 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just finished the final season of Camp Cretaceous on Netflix and they had one thing to explain something from Dominion

Dodgson visited Nublar and accidentally managed to find the shaving cream can with the DNA samples. So that's how he had it in the film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

Finally got around to watching this, went into it with as open a mind as possible

Jesus, what a steaming pile. Crap.

Advertisement