Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    It's in the OP.

Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'.
    This maniac takes great pleasure in causing as much death and destruction as possible, through the use of C4 explosives which they plant each night. The charges can go off at any time during the day....
    SK - Explosives Expert: The serial killer who can plant explosives on a player and subsequently detonate them to kill the player. Plants the explosives during the night phase. Can subsequently detonate the charge at any stage during the next day phase, or store the detonate action for future (and explosive) use.
    Well this morning this wasn't clear and the mods didn't answer. Did I miss something today where this was clarified?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Well this morning this wasn't clear and the mods didn't answer. Did I miss something today where this was clarified?

Sorry I meant, maybe I missed something today where this was clarified?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    #FFA1
    14:43 ISLA WW Riona Clodagh Doris
    15:52 DORIS WW Isla Brendan Holly
    16:01 GERTRUDE WW Isla Brendan Derry
    16:22 ANGUS WW Phil Holly Isla Doris
    16:49 VERNON WW Brendan Gertrude Orla
    18:43 CONOR WW Brendan Phil Derry
    19:20 HOLLY WW Brendan Derry
    19:22 CLODAGH WW Brendan Eva Liam
    19:34 BRENDAN WW Doris Derry Orla

Brendan 6

Derry 4

Isla 3

Doris 3

Riona 2

Phil 2

Holly 2

Clodagh 1

Gertrude 1

Orla 2

Eva 1

Liam 1

You have me on 2 but i can only see 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Most people feel they are one and the same I beg to differ I think they are two separate people who are both explosive experts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You have me on 2 but i can only see 1.

Sorry. Brendan had 4 selections initially which you were part of and I didn';t deduct the vote when he amended his FFA.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod: For anyone that's interested Green&Red's Walrus Reveal of the first category is currently taking place

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Who the **** is Vernon?

I haven't seen them post and they've FFAd me.

I'm lynching Vernon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    The parish priest is on his way to read Brendan his last rites.

Bet something crazy happens in the next hour and I end up lynched.

Im good but will be no real loss. Maybe the village would be better off without me trying to figure things out on thread.

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Barbara.

its you as it turns out

What is wrong with how its presented in the OP, its perfectly understandable.
    So perfectly understandable, that I understood it yesterday. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111317666&postcount=20

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Less than an hour to vote. You DEFINITELY don't want me setting Molly on all y'all non-voters. Trust me on that.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Bet something crazy happens in the next hour and I end up lynched.

Im good but will be no real loss. Maybe the village would be better off without me trying to figure things out on thread.

source.gif

Think youre safe they only lynch the innocent

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    its you as it turns out

im voting to lynch orla

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Most people feel they are one and the same I beg to differ I think they are two separate people who are both explosive experts

You think that the individual in the OP is two people.

its you as it turns out

Orla you're a messer

Yep just the way it is written has me wondering since earlier today as it seems strange to have it written in detail twice as a mistake but we will soon know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

how do you know the blocked attack wasn't from the SK?

Munch time would be wolves.

It could ALSO have been the SK. But I'd assume that it was the wolves at 10am.

SK can strike any time.

Or there could have been a competition and only one got first kill, but I think the above is more likely.

Think youre safe they only lynch the innocent

The innocent usually clear up the reasons why they are being singled out. Have you clarified how you asked newbie questions (what is a lynch!?) and then insinuated in a later post that you were not so new to WW?

The innocent usually clear up the reasons why they are being singled out. Have you clarified how you asked newbie questions (what is a lynch!?) and then insinuated in a later post that you were not so new to WW?

well cause my natural nature is a **** stirrer lol

well cause my natural nature is a **** stirrer lol

I know a few people that fit that bill....:pac:

• Advertisement

I know a few people that fit that bill....:pac:

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ok, so Orla is messing (thanks Babs - I had something rather less PC in mind. I can't change my name love so I'm afraid you'll have to get over your aversion to it.

I believed Doris for quite a while today but I think she's just on a wind-up now too.

I likely won't get back before 9pm but vote is in on Phil cos he's the one I got the most wolfy vibes from on ISOs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mod Announcement:

Folks we don't need your PPS number, or your boards name or your real name or your mother's maiden name or your first pet's name when you vote.

We need your anon user name and the password you were given in your PM.

It's not rocket science people!!!!

40 minutes remaining.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ok, so Orla is messing (thanks Babs - I had something rather less PC in mind. I can't change my name love so I'm afraid you'll have to get over your aversion to it.

What's the less PC version?

I've no aversion to Babs, I've an aversion to being 2D though

My guess is Dorris, Isla, Brendan are not wolves.

I've voted for Riona. I didn't like her posting this morning and since the reveal I'm not loving her answers. I think she could still be the SK.

Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'. This maniac takes great pleasure in causing as much death and destruction as possible, through the use of C4 explosives which they plant each night. The charges can go off at any time during the day....

SK - Explosives Expert: The serial killer who can plant explosives on a player and subsequently detonate them to kill the player. Plants the explosives during the night phase. Can subsequently detonate the charge at any stage during the next day phase, or store the detonate action for future (and explosive) use.

In the first paragraph the EE charges can go off at any time during the day.

In the second it’s more specific, charges go off during the next day or store for another day...

I can see how it might be one or two people. The wording was very very odd. I’m not sure which one it is to be honest.

Let me guess your response:

tenor.gif?itemid=4781190

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

This, btw, has worried me.

Cause I presumed earlier you were so 100% set on Isla for reasons. But if you're switching off your wolf you were sure if, it kind of makes it look you weren't 100%, or at least your stance wasn't based on anything concrete like I'd hoped.

You thought that stance was based on something legitimate? Hmmm, Gertie Gertrude is top of my list for the moment.

How do we know that 2D is Orla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You thought that stance was based on something legitimate? Hmmm, Gertie Gertrude is top of my list for the moment.

Sure. When someone said they were so certain Isla was bad, I figured there must be a genuine reason. It's poor villager play otherwise.

I put my vote in on Isla earlier, though worry bout Doris "joking" bout switching out Isla for Brendan. Brendan's weird "What's a munch" thing worries me as much though.

Doris, engage me here for a second. If Isla flips good, what happens next?

• Advertisement

What's the less PC version?

I've no aversion to Babs, I've an aversion to being 2D though

giphy.gif

Advertisement