Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    the EE is the SK, so, i can't be a wolf, so 1/22 chance for being evil and 21/22 chance of being good, and you put me on FFA. :rolleyes:

The EE is the SK. How do you know this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Now youre volunteering me as tribute

Jaysus constantly deflecting from yourself

Tell me all about these wolves moves you’ve learnt from a your “first game” lol.

What’s a munch lol.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm lynching Brendan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Why did you ask what a munch was again?

Well I explained earlier and one person actually stated why but sure ye are all paranoid since the group split so all on a witch hunt sorry wolf hunt. Who knew asking a question could cause so much grief

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

What exactly is a munch?
    What does the expression lock mean/signify?

why is brendan getting heat over this? if he was a wolf he would ask in his back room

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Tell me all about these wolves moves you’ve learnt from a your “first game” lol.

What’s a munch lol.

Youre not the only one laughing your attempts to deflect are interesting

All I think is Beware

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oh Isla I think it’s time to step down from the noose. Brendan wants to get up instead.

This, btw, has worried me.

Cause I presumed earlier you were so 100% set on Isla for reasons. But if you're switching off your wolf you were sure if, it kind of makes it look you weren't 100%, or at least your stance wasn't based on anything concrete like I'd hoped.

who is 2d person below?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    why is brendan getting heat over this? if he was a wolf he would ask in his back room

He is getting heat cause he pretending he doesn’t know what a munch is when clearly he does.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#FFA1
    14:43 ISLA WW Riona Clodagh Doris
    15:52 DORIS WW Isla Brendan Holly
    16:01 GERTRUDE WW Isla Brendan Derry
    16:22 ANGUS WW Phil Holly Isla Doris
    16:49 VERNON WW Brendan Gertrude Orla
    18:43 CONOR WW Brendan Phil Derry
    19:20 HOLLY WW Brendan Derry
    19:22 CLODAGH WW Brendan Eva Liam
    19:34 BRENDAN WW Doris Derry Orla

Brendan 6

Derry 4

Isla 3

Doris 3

Riona 2

Phil 2

Holly 2

Clodagh 1

Gertrude 1

Orla 2

Eva 1

Liam 1

• Advertisement

Youre not the only one laughing your attempts to deflect are interesting

All I think is Beware

Or you’ll munch me?

Oh no Im for lynching just for copping on game quickly

He is getting heat cause he pretending he doesn’t know what a munch is when clearly he does.

and in what possible world would you ask that question if you know the answer? what could the reason for the lie be?

I don't really understand this wolf hunt.
    But is it cause he's a wolf pretending to be a newbie but is caught not actually new?

Or you’ll munch me?

Nope just that you deflect from yourself for a reason

who is 2d person below?

Barbara.

This, btw, has worried me.

Cause I presumed earlier you were so 100% set on Isla for reasons. But if you're switching off your wolf you were sure if, it kind of makes it look you weren't 100%, or at least your stance wasn't based on anything concrete like I'd hoped.

Oh I’m not switching but come on Brendan’s posting is very dodgy does no one see that??

If you truly believed Isla to be the wolf you would not have swapped to me but now youre hounding me

Wolf you are methinks

Oh I’m not switching but come on Brendan’s posting is very dodgy does no one see that??

OH

MY

GOD

Pot< kettle<black, Doris!

If you truly believed Isla to be the wolf you would not have swapped to me but now youre hounding me

Wolf you are methinks

I’m not swapping onto you Brendan as Isla is a wolf. Find a wolf kill a wolf. But you are under suspicion

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm voting doris. She seems super pushy on multiple people. I've not much else to go on. And wont get a chance to fully catch up before the lynch.

I’m not swapping onto you Brendan as Isla is a wolf. Find a wolf kill a wolf. But you are under suspicion

First of all we all under suspicion - nature of the game. Secondly You've been hunting Isla now swapped scent to me not got the courage of your convictions. You constantly try to deflect suspicion from yourself onto others

First of all we all under suspicion - nature of the game. Secondly You've been hunting Isla now swapped scent to me not got the courage of your convictions. You constantly try to deflect suspicion from yourself onto others

I am certain of Isla trust me she’s a wolf.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Barbara.
    We no he's not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wolf you are methinks

Why are you bolding words?

Why are you bolding words?

Methinks Doris is a wolf bolding the wolfie words:D

I've spent an entire day i this back and forth and haven't looked into anyone else. Enough is enough, Doris. Why should anyone trust you?

I am not evil and if I'm lynched you have wasted tomorrow on this too as the spotlight turns to you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The EE is the SK. How do you know this?

It's in the OP.

Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'.
    This maniac takes great pleasure in causing as much death and destruction as possible, through the use of C4 explosives which they plant each night. The charges can go off at any time during the day....
    SK - Explosives Expert: The serial killer who can plant explosives on a player and subsequently detonate them to kill the player. Plants the explosives during the night phase. Can subsequently detonate the charge at any stage during the next day phase, or store the detonate action for future (and explosive) use.

The parish priest is on his way to read Brendan his last rites.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    The parish priest is on his way to read Brendan his last rites.

Im wicca

Advertisement