Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2019 - Round 15 Singapore

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

I missed it. What did he say

Calling bullshît on the team strategy. He should've been first, they gave Vettel the undercut.

Anyway, this safety car is good for Ferrari, shouldn't have tyre issues now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

I like Leclerc even more after those radio messages.

He's one hell of a driver and a likeable guy, but he needs to understand sometimes the team might decide differently than what suits him.

Vettel's chances for a podium were thrown away in Spa so he could slow Hamilton down to give Charles a bit of a breather. Here, the idea was to undercut Hamilton, I don't think they anticipated they'd undercut Leclerc as well. Also, Ferrari needs "old" Seb back, if winning here helps, so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

LeClerc in DRS

• Registered Users Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

H3llR4iser wrote: »
    He's one hell of a driver and a likeable guy, but he needs to understand sometimes the team might decide differently than what suits him.

Vettel's chances for a podium were thrown away in Spa so he could slow Hamilton down to give Charles a bit of a breather. Here, the idea was to undercut Hamilton, I don't think they anticipated they'd undercut Leclerc as well. Also, Ferrari needs "old" Seb back, if winning here helps, so be it.

I agree with that,

Which is why I like him more for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Damn it anyway, another mechanical failure and Perez out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Another safety car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭quokula

This is it wrote: »
    Calling bullshît on the team strategy. He should've been first, they gave Vettel the undercut.

Anyway, this safety car is good for Ferrari, shouldn't have tyre issues now.

They had a big lead before the safety car - Mercedes were a good 15 seconds behind - saving the tyres for a couple of laps isn’t worth that much time.

Vettel did a brilliant job getting through traffic better than anyone else, he deserves the win on what’s happened so far.

Leclerc starting to sound like another diva on the grid.

If this were Monaco, that car would be removed in 2 minutes

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I really like Leclerc, but he needs to stop moaning now and get on with it. If it had been the other way round Vettel would have made his feelings known once and then carried on racing.

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    I really like Leclerc, but he needs to stop moaning now and get on with it. If it had been the other way round Vettel would have made good feelings known once and then carried on racing.

Yep, grand saying it once. Get over it now and race.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Remind me, when the leader crosses the line after 2 hours, is it chequered flag or start of final lap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

quokula wrote: »
    Leclerc starting to sound like another diva on the grid.

Pretty sure if I was getting a few million a year I'd be a diva too!

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Two great performances from Hülkenberg and Giovanazzi today, actually.

flazio wrote: »
    Remind me, when the leader crosses the line after 2 hours, is it chequered flag or start of final lap?
    It’s 2 hours plus one lap.

Going to be another safety car, plenty of action at the middle and back but the race might just fizzle out at the front.

Raikonnen has been torpedoed

Lol. Welcome back Torpedo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Another safety car !!!

F**k it anyway, that's the win for Vettel

• Advertisement

You wait over an hour for a safety car period and you get three of them.

Looking a bit amateur out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Gasly is flying as well, wonder will he have a go at Norris

Would have preferred LeClerc, Vettel but delighted to see Ferrari as a team do the business again. Not hugely entertaining but still an enjoyable first half.

That’s a great restart from Vettel

This is it wrote: »
    Would have preferred LeClerc, Vettel but delighted to see Ferrari as a team do the business again. Not hugely entertaining but still an enjoyable first half.

Got the laps mixed up, thought it was over!

One consolidation for LeClerc is his fastest lap point is safe.
    Meanwhile I see the problem with the Racing Point, it's clearly visible between the steering wheel and the air box.

flazio wrote: »
    One consolidation for LeClerc is his fastest lap point is safe.
    Meanwhile I see the problem with the Racing Point, it's clearly visible between the steering wheel and the air box.

Looks like the point for the fastest lap might go nowhere.

Leclerc has no answer for Vettel now he’s decided to put the foot down. Looks like the race is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Max to take Hamilton out? :D

Advertisement