Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anc and Bps 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

whelan2 wrote: »
    I will ring the department tomorrow and see what the story is . Hopefully the update will have some effect.

An uncle of mine ( who has farmed for fifty years) refers to the staff in portlaoise as " pompous mediocrities"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,220 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Are there many others still waiting their payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Waiting here anyway, neither bps or anc paid to date!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Cran

Waiting here

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Attie Ross

Looked this evening on AGfood down for second payment of anc on 3/10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭anfieldrd

Anc paid, waiting on BPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Notin

Was talking to a very helpful girl there now. I'm in for a satellite inspection. They are coming back on a daily basis. Ring again next Thursday. My dads dud dual claim is being removed and he will be in for payment. There is light at the end of the tunnel

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭grizzlyadams

Bps paid but no sign of anc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,089 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Bps paid but no sign of anc

Have you reached the minimum stocking rate yet.
    and you must have stock on the land for at least 7mths
    Even though payment is supposed to come in september, my neighbour doesn't get his money until his stock are on the land for seven full months which is mid november

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,173 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Ok got maps today and an adjusted acerage. The parcels adjusted are rough land, not going to argue about it. I'm overdeclared by about 1.5%, in total.
    What are the implications, other than a reduction?

Water John wrote: »
    Ok got maps today and an adjusted acerage. The parcels adjusted are rough land, not going to argue about it. I'm overdeclared by about 1.5%, in total.

I assume you just accept it and then you get paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

If you have spare entitlements, make sure to claim them each year by deactivating different ones or you'll lose them, afaik.

My dads payment is now showing in payments due .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

Nothing got here.. satellite inspection pending processing... bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭anfieldrd

Advisor rang Department yesterday, I should be paid next week but nothing up on Ag food yet. My application was just left sitting there is what they told him!!

anfieldrd wrote: »
    Advisor rang Department yesterday, I should be paid next week but nothing up on Ag food yet. My application was just left sitting there is what they told him!!

It's not good enough really is it?

It's not good enough really is it?

If IFA weren't aware of problems when you phoned them it must have been you that prompted this

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/ifa-calls-on-creed-to-resolve-payment-delays/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

wrangler wrote: »
    If IFA weren't aware of problems when you phoned them it must have been you that prompted this

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/ifa-calls-on-creed-to-resolve-payment-delays/

Know scores of people in my locality that issue. It's been flagged with IFA since mid Sept without any resolution.

This article in the media is typical of IFA. A press release to make it appear their resolving when in reality all is is is a press release with no substance

adne wrote: »
    Know scores of people in my locality that issue. It's been flagged with IFA since mid Sept without any resolution.

This article in the media is typical of IFA. A press release to make it appear their resolving when in reality all is is is a press release with no substance

I have rang the department 10 times. I alone have succeeded in getting my dad's payment processed. Hopefully mine will be sorted soon. Surely there must be figures out there of the amount of people who haven't been paid yet. I know the amount of unpaid clients my teagasc advisor alone has is incredible. Apart from on here there has been nothing about the delays in the farming media.

• Advertisement

adne wrote: »

Thankfully I never have got any problem getting paid, Public service is rubbish but take it from me that it's not always the departments fault.
    You saw what whelan was told, that local office hadn't been informed of any problem.
    Anyway it's not my problem now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

I have rang the department 10 times. I alone have succeeded in getting my dad's payment processed. Hopefully mine will be sorted soon. Surely there must be figures out there of the amount of people who haven't been paid yet. I know the amount of unpaid clients my teagasc advisor alone has is incredible. Apart from on here there has been nothing about the delays in the farming media.

I think the journal had something 3700 unpaid due to satellite inspections or something, don't have it to hand but there was something there alright. We were held up for 3 months last year due to a few fecking nettles along the roadway the time the picture was taken, part they had marked red width even amount to an acre, point something of it. Frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 21,173 ✭✭✭✭Water John

What is really irking is that, in a year or two they'll be insisting we have more areas for biodiversity and wild life. How many times have people got in the digger to clear any area that might be picked up by the satellite in the sky, or the two legged satellite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭amacca

What is really irking is that, in a year or two they'll be insisting we have more areas for biodiversity and wild life. How many times have people got in the digger to clear any area that might be picked up by the satellite in the sky, or the two legged satellite.

I specifically went in an cut rushes (habitat) because of their rules.....seemed moronic to me at the time...even more so now

if they made it sustainable for primary producers to look after biodiversity you'd imagine the vast majority of them would...****ing food harvest 2020...the shine should be gone off that now surely

when will the meddling ****ers get it right and leave a living/even a part time living or a few bob in it for the people working on the ground, they shouldn't be in charge they are so poor at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

Last year didn’t get paid the first day, rang up and enquired and was told satellite inspection the problem. A week later got a field visit for the bird cover crop. The guy said the satellite had difficulties picking up the crop due to dry summer and this was the reason for non payment.
    A neighbour hasn’t got the ANC payment due to appealing the deductible area with the new townlands. This is what he was told on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Got sorted all together 25-10-19

Beep first
    Then 70% bps
    85% ANC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

sonnybill wrote: »
    Got sorted all together 25-10-19

Beep first
    Then 70% bps
    85% ANC

Are many people paid for beep? No sign of it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Tanko1414

anfieldrd wrote: »
    Anc paid, waiting on BPS.
    Yes awaiting BPS payment ANC paid

Rang today. No news still waiting for the satellite inspection. Under the charter they have until june to pay farmers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Still nothing here. Told now it’s a satellite inspection. What are they looking for in satellite inspections.Is it glas measures, farmyards, spreading dates adhereance or just area checks?

Advertisement