Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

Weather slightly warmer today, + degrees so no nice white cover outside.
    They're not big into Halloween here, actually kind of miss the decorations around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Halloween!!!

One very Happy Auto here :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the way to hell....woke up and momentarily thought it was Friday 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand, walking through the streets of Soho in the rain, he was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fooks, gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein...

Morning all,

It's another grey one 8C

Kitchenside with coffee porridge and feeling fine :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

On the way to hell....woke up and momentarily thought it was Friday 😔

Nooo. Why is it hell?

Waiting to leave for doctors. And a wasp just bit me. Again. Jaysus I hate wasp.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nooo. Why is it hell?

Waiting to leave for doctors. And a wasp just bit me. Again. Jaysus I hate wasp.

Well basically ......I hate the place 😝

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I involuntarily powered down at around 8pm and stayed in sleep mode until 6.38am. I don't know myself.
    Also, automatically made and enjoyed breakfast for me as well as himself and our other residents. So this is what being normal feels like.

Just reading the posts about mods and their tools for subduing unruly Boards members.

I had infractions and I never saw these handcuffs. Hmmmph!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Doggies and cats happy out. Bumbóg happy too. Had the maddest dream last night. Coffee time now. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

College-side again, early for my second 9am of the week, even though I left late! :eek: can the kids stay on mid term forever please? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Well basically ......I hate the place ðŸ˜

Slides over a biscuit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, Happy Halloween
    Workside with a coffee

Still under the duvet..snug as a bug.2 of my favourite songs just played on the radio, Rebel Yell and It's only Love..my friend texting me from work telling me how busy it is today and I'm here trying to decide whether to stock up on treats or be a biaaatch and bail out this afternoon to avoid the trick or treaters..I'll lie here a little longer and decide...enjoy work lads lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting ready to head off to a graduation ceremony. Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Just back in from morning stroll - it's dull and misty, fitting for the day. Deskside now, but I'm seriously thinking of taking the day off - feeling a little crappy :( CrowdedHouse that's a great choice this morning too. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On way to a wedding. Small casual affair.. Tell my nerves that..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

On way to a wedding. Small casual affair.. Tell my nerves that..

Have a great day

( resisting asking 'whose ?' :) )

Breaktime at the coalface and enjoying the small bit of peace I have :).

Yea Grem you can't leave us hanging ;):D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

West of Ireland lass and a yank redneck! Trying to fight myself to go.. Fcuk anxiety et al

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Small casual ones can be less stressful and quite fun. Once you get there hopefully the nerves will evaporate ( unless there's a bad reason for them...I hope not) :)

I'm on a tea break not that I'm exactly busting my bum cheeks working today. Just household work, floor cleaning and a mountain of laundry. Nice vibe to the day. The Killers "The Man" on in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

For the day that's in it, listening to Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home with a cup of tea. Thinking I’ll get my car washed today, it’s manky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

At home watching Tarde Para la Ira with my dogs.And sipping on the best coffee liquer, Herencia de Plata.And also awaiting the upcoming invasion of ghouls, witches, and superheroes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, slowly getting through my 'to do' list :)

happy Halloween all :D

Finally homeside and getting ready to go trick or treating ;):D

West of Ireland lass and a yank redneck! Trying to fight myself to go.. Fcuk anxiety et al

Well it's not me,plus you need to watch out for those Yanks,they are very needy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Halloween folks , have a great evening !

Bus side
    Autosport wrote: »
    Finally homeside and getting ready to go trick or treating ;):D

Be careful........you could end up in a Crowdedhouse

:pac:

*Gets coat*

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Happy Halloween folks , have a great evening !

Just was visited by a Buzz Lightyear, Batman, and a Zombie bride,heh.Love this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,761 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Happy Halloween wherers!

No child has yet been brave enough to darken my door ....

• Advertisement

Happy Halloween wherers!

No child has yet been brave enough to darken my door ....

Ones I just had, after seeing me didn't know to get the treats or run. Maybe it's the long hair, beard and tats. And the natural angry face, but it was funny. So I gave them extra and all was right in the world,heh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement