Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 5 transfer thread

• 31-08-2019 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭

An extended tinkering period over the International break.
    Probably not much of an opportunity to increase team value but now that teams are bedded in, it might be time to right a few wrongs.
    Who is the next bandwagon? James?
    All aboard...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

Kanexit time for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Need to offload Perez but only have 6.8 to spend, no one else jumping out in that bracket and I have Mount already, James is an option too. Short .1 for Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Need to offload Perez but only have 6.8 to spend, no one else jumping out in that bracket and I have Mount already, James is an option too. Short .1 for Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

bantee wrote: »

Felipe Anderson?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Felipe Anderson?

Anderson is 6.9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Maybe Adrian for Ryan. Patricio's next 2 games aren't great. Adrian likely to play both?

Will bank the other till closer to the GW. If Siggy doesn't do anything then he could go.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

AWB and Rashford out. Horrible wildcard mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

AWB and Martial out

James and Vestergaard in

Team value 98.3

2.1M in the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

AWB out for me. Anyone not AWB in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Perez out tonight, probably for Mount or Cantwell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

-8's aren't working. Think I'll try a -20

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

Worth a -4 for...

McGinn > Cantwell
    Kane > Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Guess I'll have to lose zinchencko to swap kane for kun. A limit of 3 from city means no space for their defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Invincible

Haller in
    Jota out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

laporte out the door !!!Not sure who to bring in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

laporte out the door !!!

Inception

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

With the lack of patience amongst the general FPL community these days, I wonder will there be an Abraham bandwagon at the expense of Pukki now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

With the lack of patience amongst the general FPL community these days, I wonder will there be an Abraham bandwagon at the expense of Pukki now.

Apart from City next GW and eve(GW13), they have a fairly tasty run where he could do a lot of damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,637 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

For me the difference is that Abraham is around some very experienced players - he has bucket loads of goals in championship. Chelsea will score goals given the team they are.

Will Norwich always score? Do they have the players that will supply Pukki week in week out?
    Maybe they will but I don’t think so - time will tell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Do I bring Kun in for Vardy this week as I had plannned?

Don’t think I can after that Vardy show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Foster out for pope. Possibly Ricky too depending how he looks tomorrow.. Actually if he's away with Brazil he will have to go anyone shed any light on this?

Do I bring Kun in for Vardy this week as I had plannned?

Don’t think I can after that Vardy show.

One question - Can you afford to let Aguero rise 0.2/0.3 over the international break, and even more in the coming GW's if you choose not to get him? Leicester have United and Liverpool away and spurs at home in 3 of next 4 games. Aguero has Norwich (and their defence :eek::eek::eek::eek:), Watford, Everton and Wolves over the same period. Aguero could outscore Vardy in the Norwich game alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

I want to hold WC now i think.........King has to go (unless Siggy is dropped tomorrow then I have a bigger problem)
    0.5 ITB
    So my 2 options seem to be Barnes or Wesley
    Not excited by either prospect!!!

Also have Cathcart and Greenwood
    Might WC yet if siggy is dropped and just make minimal changes like I did last year
    Have to look at fixture swings etc though first

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Laporte out. Otamendi in.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

km79 wrote: »
    I want to hold WC now i think.........King has to go (unless Siggy is dropped tomorrow then I have a bigger problem)
    0.5 ITB
    So my 2 options seem to be Barnes or Wesley
    Not excited by either prospect!!!

Also have Cathcart and Greenwood
    Might WC yet if siggy is dropped and just make minimal changes like I did last year
    Have to look at fixture swings etc though first

And awb
    Hhhmmmm that’s 4/5 already

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I think it might be wildcard time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Any suggestions has to who to swap wan bissaka out for 5.6

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

Would you take Pukki and Zouma out for Haller and a 4.6 defender, maybe Pieters or Mings for -4?

notdarkyet wrote: »
    Would you take Pukki and Zouma out for Haller and a 4.6 defender, maybe Pieters or Mings for -4?

I would dump Zouma for sure, why do you want to get rid of Pukki and when did you buy him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

Haller looks good and is likely to increase in price. I got Pukki early so I’ve made a profit

Advertisement