Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mollyb & ALC's Walrus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Oh I have mine done just not sent. Will get it to you today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah I wont' be a Nazi about a cut off time tbh. If they're in before I get up tomorrow morning (around 7am) that's fine by me.

Thank you benevolent leader :)

What a rollercoaster of emotions. Traveled back in time then fell asleep only to be rudely awoken at EP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok folks, that's it. Sign ups are closed. Thanks to the 14 entrants. If some modly modness could change the sign on the door that'd be great. We'll begin our listening journey now and have a reveal thread in about 2 weeks (approximately).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm like 95 per cent sure I entered this but must have accidentally deleted my sent PM :(

Ah well guess itll be a surprise for me what I submitted :pac:

• Advertisement

I can assure you you did in fact enter.

Apologies Molly for multiple Dms I've nearly entered twice at this stage.

I had a great piece of musical **** lined up, for you until you mentioned you hate it.

I'm not even sure why I had it in mind for you, internet perceptions can be way off at times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Apologies Molly for multiple Dms I've nearly entered twice at this stage.

I had a great piece of musical **** lined up, for you until you mentioned you hate it.

I'm not even sure why I had it in mind for you, internet perceptions can be way off at times :D

I know right. Goes to EP, doesn't like musical ****. It makes like zero sense! :p

If someone lists they don't like some piece of music, I tend to try and submit those pieces of music in the hopes of conversion or at least make the person see that not all of what they hear popularly is the same across an entire genre. Scoring midtable with something outside of the comfort zone means more to me than placing first with a crowd pleaser :)

Yes, I did submit some musical **** and yes, I did submit something electronic lol

Ok folks so we have decisions made on most of the categories so we're probably gonna kick off a reveal tomorrow from 7pm. Hopefully we'll get this rounded out before the WW game starts on Sunday (seeing as how I'm allegedly modding it!) There'll be no reveal on Friday as it's Culture Night and we'll be out playing Street Countdown as usual. :cool:

See you guys tomorrow for the first category - Pre 1950's Song.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

YAY!!

Moar Walrus :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Walrus into Werewolf? Wow, good work!

Gutted I didn't have time to sort an entry for this one but I'll be following along with interest :)

Come join us for the Werewolf too EN :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    Come join us for the Werewolf too EN :P

Ah, I'd love to but I wouldn't have the time to do it justice sadly. I don't want to be that frustrating player who disappears for massive chunks of it. One day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ah, I'd love to but I wouldn't have the time to do it justice sadly. I don't want to be that frustrating player who disappears for massive chunks of it. One day

Usually provides a handy lynch option around Wednesday so don't let that stop you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

All levels of posting are accepted! I don’t post much and I still play

Reveal thread is up and ready to go for tonight.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111272533#post111272533

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There'll be no reveal on Friday as it's Culture Night and we'll be out playing Street Countdown as usual. :cool:

Street Countdown sounds intriguing, what is it?

Have you ever seen the IT crowd? There's an episode in it where Moss (nerdy computer geek with poor social skills) competes in a game of underground street countdown. It's very funny. So this guy in Belfast has taken on the concept and gets random passers-by to compete in his homemade version of countdown while he rips the piss out of their terrible efforts. It's like 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown, but live.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Looks like great fun. :D

It's our favourite part of Culture Night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement