Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    his weak foot puts me off?
    You try PIM kaka? his prime is bloody awesome I found.

1.6m. Only have 1.2 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    1.6m. Only have 1.2 :/

damn oh so close.
    Try his prime?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I see the row tots sbc is fecked and was only giving out golds. Wonder was that why the ultimate one never came?

Or maybe it’s like osmosis said, just a twitch reward. They did something similar after the 3 lucky bags (the shapeshift, fut birthday, winter refresh one)
    Guaranteed fut birthday code and then it was for streams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

his weak foot puts me off?
    You try PIM kaka? his prime is bloody awesome I found.

Have you tried his PIM? Looking at buying that, but it’ll be all my coins at 2m :pac:

Have you tried his PIM? Looking at buying that, but it’ll be all my coins at 2m :pac:

i loved it. Kaka is very strong at CAM and he scored loads of goals for me.
    I'd buy him back but you remember 2 weeks ago when I have about 9.5 million?

well thanks to market drop and constantly dicking around with my team and EA tax I'm down to 1.8 million.
    Richard Prior in Brewster's millions isn't a patch on me.

• Advertisement

i loved it. Kaka is very strong at CAM and he scored loads of goals for me.
    I'd buy him back but you remember 2 weeks ago when I have about 9.5 million?

well thanks to market drop and constantly dicking around with my team and EA tax I'm down to 1.8 million.
    Richard Prior in Brewster's millions isn't a patch on me.

As long as you had fun, that’s the main thing :pac: I’ll wait a bit and see if he drops more/I make enough coins to be able to buy him and Kimmich. Cesinha is being subbed on at CAM for me atm and he’s doing a solid job.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I see the row tots sbc is fecked and was only giving out golds. Wonder was that why the ultimate one never came?

Or maybe it’s like osmosis said, just a twitch reward. They did something similar after the 3 lucky bags (the shapeshift, fut birthday, winter refresh one)
    Guaranteed fut birthday code and then it was for streams

Have they anything planned for twitch? Probably a bit late in the game to be running tournaments on twitch??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Have they anything planned for twitch? Probably a bit late in the game to be running tournaments on twitch??

Tweeted this afternoon

https://twitter.com/TwitchEsports/status/1271442341325426688?s=20

damn oh so close.
    Try his prime?

Actually have his prime loan card still. As well as PIM Socrates, and 95 Maradona.

Might give those loans a whirl, and settle afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

For the traders out there, any predictions on when a market crash might happen on prices, or has it happened/happening already? I don’t really take much notice of it as not into the buying/selling in general but wouldn’t mind picking up some cheap 86/87’s to complete one of the David Silva’s SBC’s or Allans premium SBC

• Advertisement

Anyone any experience of 95 Maradona? Sold up Aguero cause he doesn't fit the bill as a CAM.

Weighing up him, Prime Socrates (cause I loved his baby) or 95 KDB (with B-Day VVD added to the team too)

I took Maradona from the Icon Swaps. I haven’t found him to be the game changer I thought he might be to be honest. I find him a bit slow

Boulders8 wrote: »
    For the traders out there, any predictions on when a market crash might happen on prices, or has it happened/happening already? I don’t really take much notice of it as not into the buying/selling in general but wouldn’t mind picking up some cheap 86/87’s to complete one of the David Silva’s SBC’s or Allans premium SBC

I think it's happening and will continue to happen. Everything will just keep slumping now. Futties is all thats left that will tempt people back.

I took Maradona from the Icon Swaps. I haven’t found him to be the game changer I thought he might be to be honest. I find him a bit slow

Its a sentiment I'm seeing echoed elsewhere :/

I think it's happening and will continue to happen. Everything will just keep slumping now. Futties is all thats left that will tempt people back.

Its a sentiment I'm seeing echoed elsewhere :/

I used Ronaldinho’s 95 card for the first time last night - he would seem a better bet than 95 Maradona. Significant pace increase and just felt much more smoother

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I used Ronaldinho’s 95 card for the first time last night - he would seem a better bet than 95 Maradona. Significant pace increase and just felt much more smoother

I used that Ronaldinho card for the first 7 games of FUT champs and won 6 of them. He’s class.

That must be it so!!

GavK wrote: »
    I used that Ronaldinho card for the first 7 games of FUT champs and won 6 of them. He’s class.

Yes definitely, I think 94 Del Pierro and 93 Socrates are better bets than 95 Maradona but sadly I would never be able to afford them

Argh, as if games aren’t hard enough to win, 5-1 up in a game and servers kick me for a loss :/

After quick selling all my players I had a change of heart and manged to restore Salah, Ndidi and Cuarardo.
    I still had 1.4 mill so went with the below squad.
    Base Kante and Van Dijk are still best CDM/CB in the game without a doubt.
    Van Dijk still feels miles better than Luiz or Militao.

Capture.png

We’re going to see the hard sell for fifa 21 soon, they’ll start being a little kinder in fifa 20, telling us of new features for fifa21, be more engaging through social media.

I see they’ve already tweeted about a new server in the states.

Just don’t forget, they did the exact same last year. This was one of the worst
    https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1271764234192539650?s=21

12-6 so far, still on for my first elite :P

Watch me go 4-8 tomorrow now :pac:

• Advertisement

11-10

On track for my usual 14. I feel I could play bronze players or full icon teams, and still just manage 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ultimate TOTS Guaranteed sbc out. 89 rated with 70 chem, ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got Carvajal from the guaranteed ultimate TOTS sbc.

Don’t mind the rating but the chem is a killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sancho from the Ultimate TotSSF. Not the worst.

Sancho, which is a great pull but I already had his red fut champions version.

I can't afford lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah that checks out, literally the one player from the Ultimate TOTS I've already got untradeable. Well, he can spend eternity in the unassigned pile I guess because that's me done with the game.

umtsA8F.png

I can't afford lol.

Blimey things must be bad :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement