Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Whats your team looking like?

Juggling in game, This morning it’s...
    Halaand
    Rashford - Aouar - Griezmann
    Kimmich - Bruno
    AWB - Maguire - Rio - Lala
    DDG

With Auba, SMS, Robertson and Nani as the most used subs.

Only used Aouar for three games this morning but he got MOTM in all three. Just incredibly smooth passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got nothing from all my Gold 2 picks this TOTS, nearly had a heart attack when I opened my Gold 3 pick this morning:

ben-Yedder.jpg

:D:pac: He's the most expensive player I've ever had by two or three times.

Got 94 Salvio in my second pick so that's my luck for the year used.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

How are you finding Nani?? I haven't done him yet, but i feel like he might go to the abyss of SBC's I've done and not used the players.
    Queresma Springs to mind.

I'm getting some serious Jealousy seeing all these Mbappe's, Ben Yedder's and Neymars being pulled. Nice Red pick Gyan84.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Almost finished this Gueye objective... 3/6 of the Ligue 1 midfielders left to do. Have Ben Yedder and Osimhen converter you CAM and playing up top in a 4312 which is helping massively. Hope he’s worth all this pain :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    How are you finding Nani?? I haven't done him yet, but i feel like he might go to the abyss of SBC's I've done and not used the players.

I came up against him last night and he was lethal up front. Guy was playing him as right ST in narrow 41212.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,611 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

u4NL6VX.jpg
    x4LXrbA.jpg

Tell me you've seen a worse 50k pack than this:

5k9ebFC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Lala and Ignacio Fernandez as red picks from Gold 2, disappointing.

Then in a tradeable 55k pack out pops Moments Roberto Carlos!!!

He's worth 1.1 million but strong links to an untradeable Marquinhos I have so I'm tempted to keep him despite the value he holds.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I find he might be an ultra powerful weapon in the right hands, but I’m not sure mine are those.

Any time I come up against him, he’s absolutely annihilated me. One guy last night scored a hatrick of rainbow flick goals against me. Just insane.

As someone who isn’t a great guy for skills, I worry he’s a bit wasted on me though.

Blazer wrote: »
    I came up against him last night and he was lethal up front. Guy was playing him as right ST in narrow 41212.

Did he know how to use him tho? I hate playing someone that know's how to skill. Makes a mockery of me usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Got Verrati and the US MLS CB who’s name is not Opara, Not bad

Please EA tomorrow give me a red Aouar and/or Lala, is that too mich to ask for ?

Ended up with Di Maria and Kenny Lala from Gold 2, I’ll take that every day of the bloody week.

Thinking of selling up the whole team to buy TOTSSF Mbappe, Hopefully I can get Aouar from upgrades tonight

Did he know how to use him tho? I hate playing someone that know's how to skill. Makes a mockery of me usually.

Oh yeah he knew how to skill :)
    Also I know his sprint speed is slow but his Acceleration is 99 and you could see it.
    I’m tempted to do him and have himself and CR7 up front after this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Lala and Ignacio Fernandez as red picks from Gold 2, disappointing.

Then in a tradeable 55k pack out pops Moments Roberto Carlos!!!

He's worth 1.1 million but strong links to an untradeable Marquinhos I have so I'm tempted to keep him despite the value he holds.

Ah I said feck it, I already have Moments Sandro at left-back so Carlos is out the door. :D Sold him for 1.13 million.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lord TSC wrote: »

Juggling in game, This morning it’s...
    Halaand
    Rashford - Aouar - Griezmann
    Kimmich - Bruno
    AWB - Maguire - Rio - Lala
    DDG

With Auba, SMS, Robertson and Nani as the most used subs.

Only used Aouar for three games this morning but he got MOTM in all three. Just incredibly smooth passing.
    If you like Aouar, let me tell you, Renato Sanches is fantastic!! He can play anywhere on the pitch too!
    I find he might be an ultra powerful weapon in the right hands, but I’m not sure mine are those.

Any time I come up against him, he’s absolutely annihilated me. One guy last night scored a hatrick of rainbow flick goals against me. Just insane.

As someone who isn’t a great guy for skills, I worry he’s a bit wasted on me though.

Nani is probably my favourite card I've used this year. I may try learning some skills just to get more out of him but with what I know I'm loving using!!
    I'm going to build a team around him.

If you like Aouar, let me tell you, Renato Sanches is fantastic!! He can play anywhere on the pitch too!
    Nani is probably my favourite card I've used this year. I may try learning some skills just to get more out of him but with what I know I'm loving using!!

Just completed him now.
    Only 3 hours left and I didn’t want to regret missing out.

Just completed him now.
    Only 3 hours left and I didn’t want to regret missing out.

I think you're thinking of Gueye?? He is also awesome!

Just ended up completing him. As Blazer said the fear of missing out. Could prob make a fun team around him CR7 and Queresma. Will def need to learn some new skills tho.

This weekend's gonna be a nightmare with Ultimate TOTS coming tomorrow.

Gonna be using this team:

YkY3G70.png

I think you're thinking of Gueye?? He is also awesome!

No . nani’s sbc expires in 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Debating whether or not to put myself through WL this weekend but being put off by the comments about it being a nightmare, sweat fest etc, lol.

Maybe going to try and build a team around CR7, Nani and Bruno. I only have two “proper” icons though - Moore and Maradona so links are a bit of a nightmare although do have a stack of loan icon cards I could use

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Debating whether or not to put myself through WL this weekend but being put off by the comments about it being a nightmare, sweat fest etc, lol.

Maybe going to try and build a team around CR7, Nani and Bruno. I only have two “proper” icons though - Moore and Maradona so links are a bit of a nightmare although do have a stack of loan icon cards I could use

Honestly didn’t find it that bad last week. Came up against drop back a good bit but that’s normal now, so doesn’t bother me as much as it used to. Still annoys me when people watch the full replays and full celebrations, but I usually pull out my phone when people do that :pac:

This is what I’m running for my final WL! Looking forward to giving Ben Yedder a real go in my full squad.

FA3-E7-C43-0949-411-D-9-F8-B-B53-BE9-AB7887.png

Honestly didn’t find it that bad last week. Came up against drop back a good bit but that’s normal now, so doesn’t bother me as much as it used to. Still annoys me when people watch the full replays and full celebrations, but I usually pull out my phone when people do that :pac:

This is what I’m running for my final WL! Looking forward to giving Ben Yedder a real go in my full squad.

FA3-E7-C43-0949-411-D-9-F8-B-B53-BE9-AB7887.png

Inspired by your 4-5-1 formation, managed to make a 92 rated squad on 98 chem with CR7, Bruno, Maradona and Jordan Henderson on 10 chem with Nani on 7. Got some holes at CB, RB and RM but will give it a whirl in Rivals tonight and see how it goes before committing to WL

Inspired by your 4-5-1 formation, managed to make a 92 rated squad on 98 chem with CR7, Bruno, Maradona and Jordan Henderson on 10 chem with Nani on 7. Got some holes at CB, RB and RM but will give it a whirl in Rivals tonight and see how it goes before committing to WL

Post it up so we can all have a laugh, or be inspired to build one ourselves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Just picked FIFA 20 up on the PS Store for €9.99.

I'm a fairly seasoned FIFA player but gave it a break this year due to other commitments. However, COVID-19 has resulted in a lot more free time now and I figured if nothing else a few months of this would have me back in the swing of things for FIFA 21.

Is there any point in getting stuck into FUT at this stage or best to just hold off until FIFA 21?

If so, any tips on how to assemble a semi-decent team this late in the day?

Thank you! :)

Haha, I only put 451 for chem. I play a 4231 IG with Richarlison CAM and Yedder up top.

Post it up so we can all have a laugh, or be inspired to build one ourselves :D

Not sure if you can view the attachment but had to use 88 TOTSSF Berardi at RM, 86 Shapeshifter Hateboger at RB and 89 Icon Moore at CB to get the links up. I seem to have a shortage of decent CBs this year.

Could bring on 93 TOTSSF RM Moreno and 91 Connebel RB Valencia to Increase the quality at those positions but not much I can do at CB..

Amongst others got 95 Tevez and 92 Fuenzalida I want to try out. Probably going to get battered in WL but hey ho

*attachment didn’t work

Team is
    GK - Courtois 90
    RB - Hateboger 86
    CB - Acerbi 93
    CB - Moore 89
    LB - Reguillon 92
    CM - Henderson 94
    RM - Berardi 88
    CAM - Bruno 89
    CAM - Maradona 95
    LM - Nani 92
    ST - CR7 99

Everyone is on 10 chemistry other than Nani, Reguillon, Acerbi and Courtois who are all 7

BrentMused wrote: »
    Just picked FIFA 20 up on the PS Store for €9.99.

I'm a fairly seasoned FIFA player but gave it a break this year due to other commitments. However, COVID-19 has resulted in a lot more free time now and I figured if nothing else a few months of this would have me back in the swing of things for FIFA 21.

Is there any point in getting stuck into FUT at this stage or best to just hold off until FIFA 21?

If so, any tips on how to assemble a semi-decent team this late in the day?

Thank you! :)

Did you buy a few packs etc or starting from scratch.
    It’s going to be damn hard if you are. But 2-3 weeks of rivals and squad battles and you’ll have a great team. Prices are in the gutter really.

SBC for a 3*/3* striker, who could've guessed that.

I FINALLY PACK ONE OF THESE PRICKS AND IT'S THE ONE I'VE ALREADY GOT

cnS3jxf.png

• Advertisement

First pack blue flares. Great start :)
    Duplicate Marquinhos balls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement