Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So we all ready to get our Neymars and Yedder?
    Personally if I get Mbappe I’ll be very disappointed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

86 rated and 70 chem for Lique 1 guarantee with 1 TOTSSF
    84 and 45 for MLS/LATAM

Not bad especially for Lique 1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Let me see those Neymar and Ben yedders!!

87 left back for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Boulders8 wrote: »
    86 rated and 70 chem for Lique 1 guarantee with 1 TOTSSF
    84 and 45 for MLS/LATAM

Not bad especially for Lique 1

Whenever EA give easier requirements than expected I feel they nerf the pack weight big time.

They were very greedy with the PL requirements but the pulls from that were pretty decent. I saw very few D. Hendersons, Kovacics and Soyuncus packed.

I expect this Ligue 1 to result in pretty crap results for the majority sadly.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Let me see those Neymar and Ben yedders!!

87 left back for me!

Marquinhos for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Verrati and the US MLS CB who’s name is not Opara, Not bad

Please EA tomorrow give me a red Aouar and/or Lala, is that too mich to ask for ?

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Got Verrati and the US MLS CB who’s name is not Opara, Not bad

Please EA tomorrow give me a red Aouar and/or Lala, is that too mich to ask for ?

Not all all.
    Personally I’m asking for a red Neymar AND a Ben Yedder and don’t feel one bit guilty about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

87 Kamara for me

Blazer wrote: »
    Not all all.
    Personally I’m asking for a red Neymar AND a Ben Yedder and don’t feel one bit guilty about it :)

I’m hoping for a red Neymar, Mbappe and Ben Yedder and I’m not even eligible for any red picks - surely EA will oblige? :)-

So I tried out my new tots Ben yedder and moments Eusebio this evening, class, but by Jesus it’s hard to get a game in rivals when you’re rocking a front 3 of fb mbappe, tots Ben yedder and moments Eusebio :)

Why is there even an option to pause before kick off :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Did the ligue 1 sbc.

French flag comes up - could be on to a winner here.

CM - Ben Yedder gone, but Aouar would still be a win.

Lille badge comes up - Ok savanier is Gullit gang, is he Lille?

Nah, it's Andre. Doesn't even make the fodder squad.

It's the hope that kills you :D

Whenever EA give easier requirements than expected I feel they nerf the pack weight big time.

They were very greedy with the PL requirements but the pulls from that were pretty decent. I saw very few D. Hendersons, Kovacics and Soyuncus packed.

I expect this Ligue 1 to result in pretty crap results for the majority sadly.

Mandanda for me. Glad I opened it on the Web App as I would have raged like crazy seeing the French flag and then seeing 'GK' appear.

Yeah these packs are so nerfed it's ridiculous.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Moreira from the LATM pack.

Put him, and the untradeable TOTS Ginter in. Storyline Elo and SBC Foyth too.

And got....Aouar.

Take that as an ok win. That's him and Lala now. I'll see what rewards I get tomorrow. Might grab Memphis and see if I can work them in to a team with what I have....

Leaning into something like this for the weekend, though red picks could make a big chance to it tomorrow....

KIroLL8.png

I have 700k to spend, as I said yesterday.

I'm thinking of maybe switching out Maguire for Upamecano. At RCB, he'd like Kimmich and Lala, and his pace would be a big upgrade on Maguire.

Not sure if it's worth spending 50k to upgrade DDG to either Sommer or Mandana for chemistry then.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Moreira RB from mls and slimani from lique 1. Now that's the bad luck out of the way bring on neymar and Ben yedder tomorrow

Did 2 more a Ligue 1 player picks:
    First one = 88 André TOTSSF (Duplicate)
    Second one - 82 Ander Herrera

Fired Andre into the Guarantee and got 89 GK Rajkovic :(

Got 95 Tevez from LATAM though - he might be a useful super sub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Saw a yellow flag and ST from my guaranteed mls pack and was delighted thinking it was Martinez but instead it was the 90 rated guy. Clearly I'm no vexillologist as I couldn't tell the difference between the Venezuelan and Colombian Flag :pac:

Then my Ligue 1 pack. Brazil > PSG > 95 Silva :o He joins the Godin and De Vrij I got from the other guaranteed packs I did. Won't mind if the cb streak continues for next week when 99 Van Dijk should be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,562 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Pretty good

GZCMjZX.jpg

amXvPda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Ligue 1 TOTS - 87 Kamara
    LATM/MLS TOTS - 87 Silva

The lowest rated players in both :(

Hard to keep up the interest in the game at this stage, missed the WL last week so getting no rewards tomorrow, also unlikely to build up the points in time for the WL this Friday. Once you fall out of the cycle it is hard to get back in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Done a few league SBC's and got a few Ligue one rares from the packs, so I threw them into a player pick and got Kamara TOTS.

Got Aued and Thiago Silva from my guaranteed packs, panicked when I saw Brazillian CB as I have Marquinhos untradeable already!

Ligue 1 team looking like below until my two red picks tomorrow...

Ligue1.jpg

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Done a few league SBC's and got a few Ligue one rares from the packs, so I threw them into a player pick and got Kamara TOTS.

Got Aued and Thiago Silva from my guaranteed packs, panicked when I saw Brazillian CB as I have Marquinhos untradeable already!

Ligue 1 team looking like below until my two red picks tomorrow...

Ligue1.jpg

I got gueye completed today too, his face stats look better than prime Essien but be interesting to see how he plays in game (actually his face stats look as good as, if not better than moments vieira but I’m sure he wouldn’t play as good as him)

Will give both him and tots aouor a chance in place of Essien for wl anyway (unless I get a windfall tomorrow in rewards to buy moments vieira)

Let us know how you find aouor and gueye anyway as I probably won’t get to play fifa til Friday.
    (Tomorrow’s fifa time is scheduled for gutting my club when the ligue 1 premium upgrades come at 6 :D)

I just packed Josef Martinez from the MLS/LATAM Guarantee.

Absolutely chuffed to bits with that. He looks a beast.

I’ll be playing him up top with Moments Butra this Weekend League.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ladairo from mls and some Morocco CB with 70 pace from Ligue1.

Delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

No Neymar/Mbappe :( but did get Osimhen. The other pick was between Andre, Radkovic and a 92 Colombian, so took that 92 for fodder.

Pozulo and Fernandez as my two red picks.

Over the two packs, the only French league pick o got was Aouar, who I got untradeable last night already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Pacheco in my pack for bronze 2 happy days!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

First pick..

Went with Renato Sanches over Osimhen, Andre and Silva were the other picks available.

Second pick...

Offered Osimhen (again), Veratti, Depay and some Colombian. Obviously went with Depay!!

Delighted with those 2 picks.

GavK wrote: »
    Pacheco in my pack for bronze 2 happy days!

How many wins was that for? Thinking I may chance my arm in WL this weekend - likely my one and only time and I have low expectations! Think last FIFA the minimum to get a pick was 6 wins - is it still the same?

Savanier and Salvio.
    Bit meh but honestly only Mbappe, Neymar or Yedder would have gone into my team.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Savanier and Salvio.
    Bit meh but honestly only Mbappe, Neymar or Yedder would have gone into my team.

Surely you can just buy them? You must have about 20m coins by now :)-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement