Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Youtuber - cold shower punishment for 2 yr old

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,207 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Funny you should say that. While reading this sh1t-show this morning, I succumbed to a bit of a stomach dose and had to go home.

Symbolic really. :pac:

/bites dry toast and sips flat 7up.

Strip off and wander into your locals walk in freezer and maybe have a scrap with the chef that'll cure ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Homelander

Christ sake, some people need a posting limit imposed on them. 50% of this thread is one poster repeating the same crap over, and over, and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Don't agree with it as punishment and I speak from first hand experience of it.

Years ago when I was in the states I was walking across a bridge in this small town I'd never been in before and a cop pulled up and starts giving me hassle. I had long hair at the time and I think just didn't like the look of me. He told me to turn back and when I didn't he arrested me and took me to the cop station. The other cops were even bigger dickheads and they stripped me and turned a hose on me. Ice cold it was. I lost it and kicked the fcuk out of a dozen or so of them and carjacked a motorbike. If I told you the rest of what happened you wouldn't believe it so I'll leave it there, suffice to say nobody should be cold watering nobody, it ain't right.

Advertisement