Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Stephen Strange

Results are out

• Registered Users Posts: 21 maryf97

Passed the interview! Heart was literally in my throat opening the message but I’m so delighted. Well done to everyone who passed as well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sazxox

maryf97 wrote: »
    Passed the interview! Heart was literally in my throat opening the message but I’m so delighted. Well done to everyone who passed as well :-)

Same absolutely delighted!! Yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 maryf97

sazxox wrote: »
    Same absolutely delighted!! Yay :D

Wooo! Well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cluedo123

For the 2nd batch invited to the next round of interviews, when do they commence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Susiebudding

Well done everyone!

If anyone for the second batch needs some useful free resources on interview structures and how to answer them, there's a bunch of stuff on Budding Blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Well done everyone!

If anyone for the second batch needs some useful free resources on interview structures and how to answer them, there's a bunch of stuff on Budding Blog.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

So for those who passed the interview, what happens now? Do we wait for them to issue us with the Form B and how long do you think it will be before we are called for medical and physical?

Mar_mar27 wrote: »
    So for those who passed the interview, what happens now? Do we wait for them to issue us with the Form B and how long do you think it will be before we are called for medical and physical?

Yeah wait for form B, then medical and fitness, one could be october? Hopefully anyways, no idea when they will be calling us?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

For those who did the interview do your leaving cert results have to be in colour?

• Advertisement

For those who did the interview do your leaving cert results have to be in colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TR 2525

AD07 wrote: »

Ya they do. They have to be the original copy. So you’ll have to get them online. They’ll post them out to you. Can’t remember how much they cost. The lc results you get from school are only a photocopy and that won’t do

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TR 2525

AD07 wrote: »

Ya they do. They have to be the original copy. So you’ll have to get them online. They’ll post them out to you. Can’t remember how much they cost. The lc results you get from school are only a photocopy and that won’t do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Have we already filled out our competencies or will we receive the form the week before? I'm having a complete blank here and can't remember if I've done it

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Anyone preparing for interviews at this stage I would strongly recommend the Garda IP course! I did mine with Noel John and i did very well in my interview. On a one to one course your application is given the right attention to give good examples to match your competencies.

just wondering do you know when we get the competencies? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭SquireD

Anyone preparing for interviews at this stage I would strongly recommend the Garda IP course! I did mine with Noel John and i did very well in my interview. On a one to one course your application is given the right attention to give good examples to match your competencies.

Just the feedback i was looking for! :) I'm going to look into this now...Where abouts are they based?

SquireD wrote: »
    Just the feedback i was looking for! :) I'm going to look into this now...Where abouts are they based?

hes in swords, i went to him too and hes brilliant! I can pm you his number?

sazxox wrote: »
    hes in swords, i went to him too and hes brilliant! I can pm you his number?

Yes please, thanks a mill! :cool:

SquireD wrote: »
    Yes please, thanks a mill! :cool:

sent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Gwhizz26

Where did you place?

Has anyone done the Career Services stage 3 prep? If so do you recommend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kate1895

I would also recommend doing the one on one Garda IP course with Noel John, he goes through each competency so well and was even available to take a call right up until the interview if I wasn’t sure about anything. I placed number 6 on the oom. The course is so worth it felt very confident going into the interview

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kate1895

AF96DUB wrote: »
    Has anyone done the Career Services stage 3 prep? If so do you recommend it?

I’ve done both the career services and the Garda IP. By far Garda IP is the better one to do

kate1895 wrote: »
    I’ve done both the career services and the Garda IP. By far Garda IP is the better one to do

Thanks very much I'll get onto him so!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Alex104

Went to Garda IP. Noel John was super. Got my results and I made it. Delighted!! So comprehensive and very confident going into the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Got my familirisarion stuff this evening interview is on the 17th

Got my familirisarion stuff this evening interview is on the 17th

Same here, what time you in at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alisonmaria

Hey guys, anyone who got results from the interview last week have any idea when we’ll get form b?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Dave3345

Hey guys, anyone who got results from the interview last week have any idea when we’ll get form b?

Not sure I was wondering myself. Is fitness after that then ? Would there be much time between them do you think ?

Advertisement