Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power - Positive Discrimination

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Shemale wrote: »
    Saw this poster for recruitment in Powers, seems they want to hire everyone except the people who make up probably 90% of their customer base.

This boils my piss, will do my best not to punt with them.

Positive discrimination yet running "enough of the nonsense" ads

You have very little to be worrying about

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

This is the most bizarre thread ive ever seen not in the After Hours forum.

Lads getting their knickers in a twist over absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I know Shemale very well and he's anything BUT a racist.

Those black lads tied up in his back garden were there when he bought the house.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

Dont yell at BigStingMing you know he's a little slow...

Oh, start throwing black and white around without reading / understanding a single post...

I cant find the picture its clearly photshopped....

It been great chatting with you, I will let you get back to drinking cocktails in your villa :)
    I have no idea what you are talking about

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have no idea what you are talking about

Where is your villa I will defo go for cocktails?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Where is your villa I will defo go for cocktails?
    I was on the dole a few pages back, now I'm living in a villa, could be worse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Slattsy wrote: »
    I know Shemale very well and he's anything BUT a racist.

Those black lads tied up in his back garden were there when he bought the house.

:D

We all know you love the black stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    From memory you live in the UK? That being the case you are correct.

I think the op is posting from an Irish perspective. Let's be frank here, Ireland is not as ethnically diverse as the UK is.

I don't think the UK is actually quite as diverse as the haters like to moan about.
    UK DEMOGRAPHICS

white 87.2%, black/African/Caribbean/black British 3%, Asian/Asian British: Indian 2.3%, Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 1.9%, mixed 2%, other 3.7% (2011 est.)

https://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html
    ROI DEMOGRAPHICS

Irish 82.2%, Irish travelers 0.7%, other white 9.5%, Asian 2.1%, black 1.4%, other 1.5%, unspecified 2.6% (2016 est.)

https://www.indexmundi.com/ireland/demographics_profile.html

If you were to take out the big city ethnic diversity of the UK it's laughable that there's all that whining about immigrants in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

We all know you love the black stuff :D

:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Thanks Tryfix.

What are " other white" the 9.5 % in Ireland? That must be a quirk on the Census questionnaire ?

I am surprised with the Uk figures. 87.2% identify as white? wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,452 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

*your

Get yourself an education before running around branding people racists.

So women looking for equal rights are sexist, right? No, that is how simpletons draw their conclusions.

Oh noooo autocorrect gave you a reason to suggest i am uneducated! Give yourself a gold star and a pat on the back :rolleyes:

You're (see how i got that right ;) ?) A racist and anyone can see that for themselves when they read your (oh.look...2 for 2...I'm on a roll!) Posting history.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Oh noooo autocorrect gave you a reason to suggest i am uneducated! Give yourself a gold star and a pat on the back :rolleyes:

You're (see how i got that right ;) ?) A racist and anyone can see that for themselves when they read your (oh.look...2 for 2...I'm on a roll!) Posting history.

Lol, autocorrect made you use your instead of you're :pac:

*no
    * I
    * a
    *(oh look...
    *posting

Excellent, just 5 errors in your last post. A Junior Infant F, you are improving

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Ok, this is more gambling than racing, and is going to descend into chaos, so I'm closing it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement